Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad (63528 Views)

Zidane Watched Inter Miami Cup Final Loss, Meets David Beckham And Lionel Messi / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi / Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
Chinonye2022:
Why mumu fans dey kill their self
They will soon be here.

That's if they never show face be that.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by jaxxy(m): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
I really Love this grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Christane: 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
Snapchat:

The same reason Ronaldo, his sisters and his ass lickers like you mind is full of hate for Messi.

Remain pained.
u need psychological check up ...which of my comment did u see dat I use any word dat made u say I hate Messi ...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by criuze(m): 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ronaldo's a great player

Messi a football enigma

I feel their concentration

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by uthlaw: 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gangster1ms:
You can clearly see from this photo that Ronaldo has an extra bishop over Messi, given that it is late in the game and the board is open, this piece will give Cristiano a huge advantage. Safe to say CR7 is also better than Messi in chess, my true GOAT
see another goat!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Magnoliaa(f): 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
Mercury12:
cheesy
Real men plays Chess not checkers, not FIFA,PES, Asphalt and other overhyped bullshit games

E pele o.

Real man made of iron, cement and asphalt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Snapchat: 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
Christane:
u need psychological check up ...which of my comment did u see dat I use any word dat made up say I hate Messi ...

Your father needs a psychological check up. I’d recommend it to your mother too, just in case.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Magnoliaa(f): 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gangster1ms:
You can clearly see from this photo that Ronaldo has an extra bishop over Messi, given that it is late in the game and the board is open, this piece will give Cristiano a huge advantage. Safe to say CR7 is also better than Messi in chess, my true GOAT

Look at them, lmaooo.

Someone who made that comment about you guys is actually right. grin

Even when the picture was meant to show bond and be "reconciliatory", y'all are still restless and itchy and trying to look for any means of superiority again.

Smh.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by rollandben(m): 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
superCleanworks:

abeg make he come chelsea make that clueless owner and the rudderless coach destroy him career finally
But unfortunately, Man is not God
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by toprealman: 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
Fans will be killing themselves over nothing meanwhile the two are raking in billions annually.
My favourite two players by far on the pitch.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by pocohantas(f): 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Look at them, lmaooo.

Someone who made that comment about you guys is actually right. grin

Even when the picture was meant to show bond and be "reconciliatory", y'all are still restless and itchy and trying to look for any means of superiority again.

Smh.

I knew someone would analyse the pieces on the board. I wasn’t surprised at all. Very restless gender.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Candidlady: 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
Miracood2:
Ronaldo is class..

Take a look at his composure.

undecided

Fans sha

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Magnoliaa(f): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
iReddington:
If you're wondering who's winning, i'd say its balanced 50-50 by the looks of it, both have king+queen+3 pawns and messi has his rook while ronaldo has his bishop so it could go either way.

This picture was well thought out... grin

It was well thought out because of fans like you. grin

Like who even cares?

pocohantas:
I knew someone would analyse the pieces on the board. I wasn’t surprised at all. Very restless gender.

It's clearly only Ronaldo fans that are doing that on this thread. grin

What they are causing in attracting hate and controversies to him sef is not small.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Christane: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
Snapchat:

Your father needs a psychological check up. I’d recommend it to your mother too, just in case.
I will not insult ur parents..cus I av value for mine ..but if u don't value yours... u will not mind if another person insult dem..

I leave God to be d judge of dis
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Snapchat: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2022
Christane:
I will not insult ur parents..cus I av value for mine ..but if u don't value yours... u will not mind if another person insult dem..

I leave God to be d judge of dis

You dey craze. So you knew you had parents before you start abusing other people abi? Now you don dey cry grin

Remain pained!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Teymanhenry(f): 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
Funny how both players don't know a single thing about the chess game. Lols

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Christane: 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
Snapchat:

You dey craze. So you knew you had parents before you start abusing other people abi? Now you don dey cry grin

Remain pained!
like I said earlier ..I leave God to be d judge of dis ...case close ..don't quote me again
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Snapchat: 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
Christane:
like I said earlier ..I leave God to be d judge of dis ...case close ..don't quote me again

Don’t cry, don’t cry! cry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Ovieemmanuel: 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
jamesversion:

I have never beaten computer in level 12 chess. Only managed 4draws and 1 loss.

You're a chess expert, any tips?.
we should play on lychess
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by ibkayee(f): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
Nice picture
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by jamesversion: 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ovieemmanuel:
we should play on lychess

I will download it.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by harmony75: 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
Great idea CR7 wins the world cup � ��
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by MITCHELL96: 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
fredoooooo:

Poor people like you hate , famous and reach people love and challenge each other positively... cheesy grin cheesy grin

What nonsense are you trying to insinuate?

Talk is cheap though, that's why you typed this crap. Mtcheew!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Ibrochaka(m): 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
The photographer who took this photo is the luckiest person on earth currently, to see two goats at the same time. What a memorable time ❤

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Blake755: 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
Snapchat:

You can’t watch football without emotions. Are you a robot?
Really to the point of fighting someone just to justify your point or saying hurtful things to others
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Blake755: 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
Teymanhenry:
Funny how both players don't know a single thing about the chess game. Lols
Yeah no one knows it all
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Myfuture01(m): 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
Great Men.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad by Snapchat: 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
Blake755:

Really to the point of fighting someone just to justify your point or saying hurtful things to others

If I ever said anything similar to being hurtful, it because the person was foolish enough to quote me abuse, either subtly or being obvious. I won’t think twice before I give you back a dose of your own medicine.

Having said that, what’s wrong with my initial comment on this thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) / Why I Married Kanu Nwankwo When I Was Only 18 Years Old - Amara Nwankwo-Kanu / Nigeria Vs Zambia: AWCON 2018 - 4 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.