Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,070 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

This Is The Reason I Am Not A Wife Material - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Reason I Am Not A Wife Material (2563 Views)

This Is The Reason I Don't Approach Girls Anymore. Pls Advise / This is one major reason I will always remain Single Now (pics). / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Reason I Am Not A Wife Material by gagew23842: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2022
ModestGal:
I read a post about how males like girls that are wife materials and that prompted me to write this post
I grew up in a loving family where everyone is a good cook except me including the boys
As an original Oyo girl, Right from JSS1, my parents and grandma's would tell me how a woman should know how to do housechores and cook well, since that's a way to a man's heart.
Since that time, my mum and siblings tried their best to teach me how to cook,clean,do housechores etc but unfortunately,years and years after, I am unable to learn it

I don't know how to clean or do housechores. I don't know how to do laundry as well. I can't boil ordinary water and 90% of time, when I plan to boil water to make Eba, I will burn the water. I have many younger ones that I was already10 years when they gave birth to them, now these girls usually tell me the quantity of salt to put in stew. That one is even worst, sometimes I wonder if magic is what many people use to put salt and maggi in foods because I can never learn that skill lailai.

How on earth will I know the quantity of salt to put in several sizes of stew? Most times I cook without salt and maggi because I prefer my food to be tasteless than having too much salt. So I just tell myself that, girl, you are living a healthy lifestyle, you don't need salt. Or tell myself, maggi is cancerous and I enjoy my meals unless I have someone cook for me

When it comes to taking care of home, I hate to fold and arrange cloths, so 99% of times, my room is scattered. I don't receive visitors and I usually tell people that my room is bad, but many of my friends would insist to come and once they are with me, they help me arrange my cloths

Now, shebi since men naturally like wife material, im not supposed to find husband, so since secondary school, before I became a full blown feminist, I already told my mum that she should forget mee getting married, that home skills is not for me, each time she mentioned, you will not find husband if you continue like this

But alas, na lie. I usually tell guys about myself, im very vocal and confident about my personality. I will tell men, friends or not,that I don't know how to cook, I don't know how to clean and I have anger problem, (I get angry at petty things), but most times, they wont believe me. They will come up with either im pretending not to have those skills, or they will give me excuses that its not my fault, and some will even offer to be my cook, lol.
Regarding my temper, most of these guys would offer to take me for therapy
Ands lastly,im evidently Ugly, and I will tell them that, im also ugly, we can't date, but nah, they will offer to take me to spar to treat my pimples, blackheads etcetera

So my question is where are the guys looking for wife materials? Because I have never come across any guy who wants a wife material in real life except on social media

I know girls like to compete amidst themselves of who cook the best, I seriously don't know why you girls do this because men don't care in real life. Infact, men dislike girls with those skills and I have seen many good home keeping girls that got their heart broken.
Try and give yourself class and don't cook for any one nor allow yourself clean for any guy.

As a female, we are a gift to humanity. And that's enough favor to men, the fact that we go to heaven and come back during childbirth just to bring a baby that both belongs to both of us to the world is enough favor.
As a girl, don't marry a guy that doesn't know how to cook, clean,do laundry etcetra

Right now,the reason im single is because im yet to find a guy with good cooking skills, most guys can only cook indomie. for no reason will I marry someone that wont be able to give me good foods despite me raising our kids. Please girls,stop lowering your standards, because men don't actually care. I mean men, not boys
u proberly not that smart not the wife material matter
Re: This Is The Reason I Am Not A Wife Material by Autobot05: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2022
ModestGal:
I read a post about how males like girls that are wife materials and that prompted me to write this post
I grew up in a loving family where everyone is a good cook except me including the boys
As an original Oyo girl, Right from JSS1, my parents and grandma's would tell me how a woman should know how to do housechores and cook well, since that's a way to a man's heart.
Since that time, my mum and siblings tried their best to teach me how to cook,clean,do housechores etc but unfortunately,years and years after, I am unable to learn it

I don't know how to clean or do housechores. I don't know how to do laundry as well. I can't boil ordinary water and 90% of time, when I plan to boil water to make Eba, I will burn the water. I have many younger ones that I was already10 years when they gave birth to them, now these girls usually tell me the quantity of salt to put in stew. That one is even worst, sometimes I wonder if magic is what many people use to put salt and maggi in foods because I can never learn that skill lailai.

How on earth will I know the quantity of salt to put in several sizes of stew? Most times I cook without salt and maggi because I prefer my food to be tasteless than having too much salt. So I just tell myself that, girl, you are living a healthy lifestyle, you don't need salt. Or tell myself, maggi is cancerous and I enjoy my meals unless I have someone cook for me

When it comes to taking care of home, I hate to fold and arrange cloths, so 99% of times, my room is scattered. I don't receive visitors and I usually tell people that my room is bad, but many of my friends would insist to come and once they are with me, they help me arrange my cloths

Now, shebi since men naturally like wife material, im not supposed to find husband, so since secondary school, before I became a full blown feminist, I already told my mum that she should forget mee getting married, that home skills is not for me, each time she mentioned, you will not find husband if you continue like this

But alas, na lie. I usually tell guys about myself, im very vocal and confident about my personality. I will tell men, friends or not,that I don't know how to cook, I don't know how to clean and I have anger problem, (I get angry at petty things), but most times, they wont believe me. They will come up with either im pretending not to have those skills, or they will give me excuses that its not my fault, and some will even offer to be my cook, lol.
Ands lastly,im evidently Ugly, and I will tell them that, im also ugly, we can't date, but nah, they will offer to take me to spar to treat my pimples, blackheads etcetera

So my question is where are the guys looking for wife materials? Because I have never come across any guy who wants a wife material in real life except on social media

I know girls like to compete amidst themselves of who cook the best, I seriously don't know why you girls do this because men don't care in real life. Infact, men dislike girls with those skills and I have seen many good home keeping girls that got their heart broken.
Try and give yourself class and don't cook for any one nor allow yourself clean for any guy.

As a female, we are a gift to humanity. And that's enough favor to men, the fact that we go to heaven and come back during childbirth just to bring a baby that both belongs to both of us to the world is enough favor.
As a girl, don't marry a guy that doesn't know how to cook, clean,do laundry etcetra

Right now,the reason im single is because im yet to find a guy with good cooking skills, most guys can only cook indomie. for no reason will I marry someone that wont be able to give me good foods despite me raising our kids. Please girls,stop lowering your standards, because men don't actually care. I mean men, not boys

Evening vanguard newspaper loading wink
Re: This Is The Reason I Am Not A Wife Material by HornyLadies234: 11:32am On Nov 24, 2022
I honestly think you should contact me!

I'm a great cook with extraordinary healthy funtitude dietary and culinary experience.

Text Message Me (No Voice Call):

Quote this code in your message to me:
"MyOyoCook"

Happy Cheers!!!
Re: This Is The Reason I Am Not A Wife Material by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
You can employ a cook and a house keeper for those services but you see that anger issues you can't employ someone to replace his temperament with yours. You have to work on that, anger issues can be an initiator to several other vices that might Mar your plans going forward.

As long as you can provide resources for your domestic employees and handle the anger issues you can meet people who are ready to start up life with you irrespective of those listed above.

When the person doesn't have money to provide those services and doesn't also do them themselves, the other party can pretend to help for the moment but will get tired as days passed by.

Personally, I think your formative ideas seems a little rigid, If you ever want to mingle a partner you have to be open to share ideas which may not necessarily fall into your formative ideas but may not necessarily be a bad idea. But if you aren't, there is no biggie been a single just enjoy your life as it comes.

In synopsis, when you have money people are ready to tolerate your excesses because others will take care of those excesses.
Re: This Is The Reason I Am Not A Wife Material by zed7: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
I don't know if this humour or real, but know that guys like challenges, that hard to date girl is what they want to conquer.
Don't be deceived, they don't want marriage, they want to fvck.

Men will have an array of women, the good, the bad and the ugly, when it's time to choose a wife, they'll most likely in all cases go for the 'wife material'.

The average man wants a woman who can take care of his home and children, and also give him peace. If you're none of that, you're on a long thing.
Re: This Is The Reason I Am Not A Wife Material by tivhador: 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
"Please girls,stop lowering your standards, because men don't actually care"............... Its okay, CONTINUE grin grin grin
ModestGal:

Re: This Is The Reason I Am Not A Wife Material by tivhador: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
Epele oooo, e ma binu.......Iya Gift to Humanity wink
ModestGal:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. / codedly making a move! / I Tire 4 Dem Guys O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.