Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Regretting My Marriage. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Regretting My Marriage. (70575 Views)

I'm Regretting My Marriage Already That's Not Up To 2mths / I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by inforesource: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I am fully regretting marrying my wife. She is always right and doesn't take corrections.
She doesn't have sex drive. Prefer sleeping alone that she doesn't want someone body to touch her.
She is not serious in anything that can generate money.
I have made a lifetime mistake. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide to get free from regretting. I am seeing myself going down slowly.

Nothing good about her? How did you two got to marriage level? Social media abi? Calm down ooo.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Danniedpastor(m): 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
shortgun:

We always want God to do things we can always do ourselves.
In God's kingdom ,we don't marry anyhow. We are guided by the Spirit of God.
So, she's not out of place to ask such question.

3 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by DropsMic(m): 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2022
shortgun:

We always want God to do things we can always do ourselves.

Thats the way of the black man. Thanks for typing this.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by gbagyiza: 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I am fully regretting marrying my wife. She is always right and doesn't take corrections.
She doesn't have a sex drive. Prefer sleeping alone because she doesn't want someone's body to touch her.
She is not serious about anything that can generate money.
I have made a lifetime mistake. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide to get free from regret. I am seeing myself going down slowly.

There is always a logic to this kind of situation. Talk to her first if she refused, then report her to her parents n if she still did not change, tell your pastor, if she did not listen, then boom threatens her with a divorce n be serious about it.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by LagBlogger(m): 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
shortgun:
You are a weak man, women hate weak men.
Them never born any woman well that will enter my house and detect how I'll run my home.
Men like you are the reason we have alot of spoilt girls all over.
Any man that dates any of my exes will be thankful to me for the way I groomed them.

Until you become the man and take charge of your home you will continue to whine n suffer

You think you are smart, but your reasoning is shallow and misaligned.

Understand things well before you comment.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Capernum: 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
She doesn't have sex drive. Prefer sleeping alone that she doesn't want someone body to touch her.
I have made a lifetime mistake. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide to get free from regretting. I am seeing myself going down slowly.
take heart bro. Same experience here. Does she have children for you?
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Octopusssy(f): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
hedocharles:

Idiot
Go and tell that to your father because his idiocy is what produced you
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

See you, way women full outside you dey hear dey cry.. just let her be. Get yourself another woman. If something is not good you change to another one Asap. If she never get any pikin for you, send her to her father's house. I believe she told you no sex before marriage, now you don seee waitin you marry. Carry your cross oh or get another woman.. it's not too late. It's better to waste money than to leave with some one regretting all your life. You can get the money back. But not the time
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Danniedpastor(m): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
Richy4:

God is not in the business of choosing a life partner for people anymore..U can bring anyone, and he will bless u. smiley

The Bible says he who finds a wife finds good thing and obtained favour from God.. the key word is HE,.

The last time he found a partner for a human being (Adam), he was blamed for it...
"The woman whom you gave to me... Made me do it"... He is no longer in match making business grin

What OP need is couples therapy...no two ways about it... That might help to restore those Sparks he saw before taking her to the altar...As for bedroom matters, that is also teachable... hormone induced pills that boost sex drive might help also.. I guess nurses and doctors in the house can throw some light in that...

Killing oneself because he/she felt they made the wrong choice is old school in my opinion.

Bro, be careful what you teach. God will not choose a wife buy God can guide your choices. He can tell you when you are about taking a wrong decision. This is dependent on how much you submit to his leading.
So, she didn't ask a wrong question.

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by zionzoe(m): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
Thegoodone13:
Not only you. We are in the same shoe but my wife is working but can't mix her 1kobo with family. Just like I should go for divorce now. I'm tired of everything
This is the new Christian women disease.

They have become evil misers who cannot drop a penny to save their home .... extremely wicked.

Our mothers in market today practically ran the homes... but these educated women xtian women are evil, all in the name of men should provide for the home.

2 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
Capernum:

See another one oh. Jesus' same experience here .. how una take dey leave for one roof sef with this kind women
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Mina79(f): 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
What happened to going your separate ways?
Life is too short to live it in regrets!
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by thedio(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
shortgun:
Them never born any woman well that will enter my house and detect how I'll run my home.
Any man that dates any of my exes will be thankful to me for the way I groomed them.

Until you become the man and take charge of your home you will continue to whine n suffer
Guy u must be a genius. Imagine the mugu,contemplating on suicide when he has a choice of sending his husband, sorry problematic wife away
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Rheminx: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

Hahahahah..All married women are like this..mind you, they know what they are doing..you just play your role as an husband provide the basic as a minimum and don't think too much..hahahahaha
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Octopusssy(f): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
Piptocoin:

Most people who suffer marital woes did not take this simple but most significant and decisive action in choosing a marital partner. To many, it is a foolish venture to seek God...but they are clueless why their misery seem to multiply like locusts.
They are all over my mentions giving me reasons why it is not important to pray well before choosing a spouse, and I'm ignoring all of them. They think they are wise, but are actually the opposite.

2 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by achimendy(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

If you're tired of the marriage kindly divorce and find your way. But still be taking care of your children.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Danniedpastor(m): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
Karleb:
It's funny how single happy men become married, unhappy and suicidal.

Your wife settled for you.

It's why its important to have swag, little bit of change and arrogance if you are not good looking, so that you can always be the catch.

I'm very sure you people were not having sex before marriage. One serious red flag. No sex before marriage mostly favor women alone.

Oga, sex before marriage is funication. Its a sin against God and your body. Its even alien to African culture.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Exceed15: 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
Bro , no need to worry anymore. There's a solution. I don't mean be praying about it or sit her down to have heart to heart discussion. It's unnecessary.

Now, Just assume you are not married. Take venture into what all single eligible bachelor does.

If possible stop sleeping at home all the time because it seems it's more depressing. Get a fine correct babe , make sure she's hotter than your wife o. The type u wished u had married.

Don't forget, carry your people along so when the time comes for ur new catch to become a wife they will stand by you. I say this because I see u replacing her soon.

Shebe she wants to frustrate and plunge Into depression and then u develop hbp and die , then another man go dey wack am steady.

My tunrinshi is too much sef.. conclusion of the matter. Surprise her big- DIVORCE LETTER.
U deserve to be Happy.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by imagrg(m): 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
Call a family meeting on this.
This is not enough reason to kill yourself. The fact is that she doesn't love you.
nokia1000:
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by zionzoe(m): 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
Lanre1st:

Don't kill self because of woman, if you go to another woman it's equal to suffering ×3.

1. She doesn't take correction: this normal attitude of a woman, they don't take correction at once, to correct them is a gradual process. Even If you marry small girl or your student because she respect you, the day you marry the respect shoe is off

2. She doesn't have drive for sex: Larger percentage of women do not have drive for sex as men(especially busy one) It's natural. It appears they satisfy you with sex before marriage, just because you are not living together and you have less responsibility. But you know the reality after marriage, just try to carefully deal with it to protect your home it's important.

3. She is not serious about generating money: all men should know this, husband is the one responsible for finances in the family. Anything your wife earns or contributes is to support. Even most time if she takes care of 10% she will she is doing more than her husband, if she contributes 20% she will claim of being the only one doing everything in the house. Women save their earnings for their self, pressurize husband to bring. Nowadays women like having assets than their husband while they earn very lesser compare to him.

People only manage their marriage. You can ask your dad or elderly husbands privately they will tell they are managing the situation. Don't ask publicly, every Men praise the wife outside, some will even said they never fight for once.

With these 3 excuses you mentioned, it's not what is uncommon to most homes, discuss with your wife and dont expect quick change. Manage your home

I second this ,

...From married men Association �

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Truvelisback(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I would like to hear ur wife's side before i judge.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by thedio(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
Capernum:
Wow congrats u r not alone. Hope u r not contemplating on suicide like him. Perhaps she is the one feeding u. Mtchew women every where
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by jadyclem(m): 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
godfrey02:

See another one oh. Jesus' same experience here .. how una take dey leave for one roof sef with this kind women
They are weak men, and women always take advantage of weak men. When a man has no standard, pride, self respect and simpish in nature, this is the type of thing that happens to him
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Exceed15: 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
shedy03:

Man up! Do not regret.
Learn to live with your problem, do not give up.

Live with the problem? E be like say u no like ds guy . Bro If I were him I will serve her hot breakfast one day to her shock.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by hohafrank(m): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
shortgun:

Are you married?
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Exceed15: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
shortgun:

Gbam! Bro I dey feel u .
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
pansophist:

Men and women are very different. Your average woman is not ambitious. They are wired for comfort and affluence, to enjoy life and glow, not hustle.

Accept this, and you'll have no issue with women. It's not laziness, it's just how they are wired. Just as most men don't care how they look, but very aggressive when it's come to making money.

Not true. wink

But I agree with the rest. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Sibbb: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Na wa oo, there is always a way out, don't let her fustrate you...

While you have it at the back of your mind that divorce is inevitable in the nearest future, due to incompatibility

Limit your investment on her, both emotional and financial... Just see her like a room mate, or someone under your care

Try and avoid having kids or more kids, infact deliberately push for a family planning, so that in case of divorce, the billing won't wreck you

Ditch your wedding ring when you are out of the house and start looking for a younger side chick., You'd be amazed at how young girls love married men .

The intresting part is side chick are cheaper than all this lability housewife, and they are always humble and caring, because they hope to get married to you some day and turn monster like your wife.

A low budget small girl side chick with just 10k weekly and some urgent 2k, would knack you, cook for you and practically adore you

Once your wife start noticing you are more lively and less miserable, you are chatting all through the night with your side chick and you are looking good, she would panic and have a change of heart

Ohh!! And remember Polygamy is perfectly normal in Africa, the white man only decieved you with the idea of one man one woman just to turn you to simp and also turn you to Bobrisky

Nokia1000 , listen and follow this advice, people will say he is stupid and talking trash but to be realistic this is the best you can do, prayers cannot solve anything, talking to her will even make matters worse. We humans want to experience to teach us lessons
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Exceed15: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
AntiWailer:

Calm down. Sit her down and talk to her.

Let her know how frustrated you are about this, Give instances and what your expectations were.

Hear her out too and try to work things out. As for sex drive, it is normal ladies lose their sex drive because of several factors. Just sit her down and hear her out.

Let divorce be last option, suicide is not an option at all.

Sit her wetin? DIVORCE is best option here my lovely brother . This situation is really depressing
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by hohafrank(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
Most men are in the same position as you are.Over 98 percent of married woman are like that.
Don't let anyone deceive you into divorce.Pray and fast over it and God will take control.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Lionnation: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
guy go for devorce
You can't use your money to buy your own death, that's why u need to date before marriage, then you would have noticed 80 percent of all these
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by jadyclem(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
Rheminx:

Hahahahah..All married women are like this..mind you, they know what they are doing..you just play your role as an husband provide the basic as a minimum and don't think too much..hahahahaha
This your comment na big lie! Who said all married women are like that? What a stupid generalization! You guys should continue accepting nonsense in your homes en! Someone was even saying above that "all married woman have low sex drive," that's how you'll keep claiming your wife has low sex drive and another man is helping you do your job. May God not let you train kids that are not yours because you're too weak to take a stand and be in charge of your home as a man. Some men are truly born stupid and simpish!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) / How Many Men Still Do This In Nigeria ? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.