Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Regretting My Marriage. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Regretting My Marriage. (70408 Views)

I'm Regretting My Marriage Already That's Not Up To 2mths / I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by SPAMBOX7: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I am fully regretting marrying my wife. She is always right and doesn't take corrections.
She doesn't have sex drive. Prefer sleeping alone that she doesn't want someone body to touch her.
She is not serious in anything that can generate money.
I have made a lifetime mistake. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide to get free from regretting. I am seeing myself going down slowly.
You are weak man. You and your likes deserve worse. I have no simpathy for you
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by modsfucker: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I am fully regretting marrying my wife. She is always right and doesn't take corrections.
She doesn't have sex drive. Prefer sleeping alone that she doesn't want someone body to touch her.
I have made a lifetime mistake. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide to get free from regretting. I am seeing myself going down slowly.

The only thing that should keep you in that toxic union is children. If you don't have kids, divorce her ASAP.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by eazisky(m): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Na wa oo, there is always a way out, don't let her fustrate you...

While you have it at the back of your mind that divorce is inevitable in the nearest future, due to incompatibility

Limit your investment on her, both emotional and financial... Just see her like a room mate, or someone under your care

Try and avoid having kids or more kids, infact deliberately push for a family planning, so that in case of divorce, the billing won't wreck you

Ditch your wedding ring when you are out of the house and start looking for a younger side chick., You'd be amazed at how young girls love married men .

The intresting part is side chick are cheaper than all this lability housewife, and they are always humble and caring, because they hope to get married to you some day and turn monster like your wife.

A low budget small girl side chick with just 10k weekly and some urgent 2k, would knack you, cook for you and practically adore you

Once your wife start noticing you are more lively and less miserable, you are chatting all through the night with your side chick and you are looking good, she would panic and have a change of heart

Ohh!! And remember Polygamy is perfectly normal in Africa, the white man only decieved you with the idea of one man one woman just to turn you to simp and also turn you to Bobrisky

In as much as this your write up is devilish, I love it, it serves her right

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Amumaigwe: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

Get a life outside your marriage. Do things that make you happy. Develop your self and make more money. You will be fine.

3 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by rainlover(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
did you pick her her from the street? If no, carry her back to father's house. Udo!
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Nigerfine3: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
The marriage is heading to the rock, Nigerians will start their praying machine now without talking about the real solution. All the best, your life first

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Reyo01: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by CaptainAyub: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
Familiar story.
And if we investigate,that woman was giving you fork 7 times a day when she was in the process of trapping you in marriage.
Nigerian women are among the worst on earth.
But lemme tell you something,that crook doesn't have a low sex drive, its just that they have conditioned themselves that their pussy is a commodity that should be traded.
Try this.
Go out,buy her gifts,clothes, shoes ,iced cream,suya etc and try to make moves for sex.
You will see she will oblige you.
Most of them carry their ashawo mentality into marriage grin

6 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Tofax: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Na wa oo, there is always a way out, don't let her fustrate you...

While you have it at the back of your mind that divorce is inevitable in the nearest future, due to incompatibility

Limit your investment on her, both emotional and financial... Just see her like a room mate, or someone under your care

Try and avoid having kids or more kids, infact deliberately push for a family planning, so that in case of divorce, the billing won't wreck you

Ditch your wedding ring when you are out of the house and start looking for a younger side chick., You'd be amazed at how young girls love married men .

The intresting part is side chick are cheaper than all this lability housewife, and they are always humble and caring, because they hope to get married to you some day and turn monster like your wife.

A low budget small girl side chick with just 10k weekly and some urgent 2k, would knack you, cook for you and practically adore you

Once your wife start noticing you are more lively and less miserable, you are chatting all through the night with your side chick and you are looking good, she would panic and have a change of heart

Ohh!! And remember Polygamy is perfectly normal in Africa, the white man only decieved you with the idea of one man one woman just to turn you to simp and also turn you to Bobrisky

This guy, you're a legend.
I use to tell guys that the easiest way to make a stubborn wife humble is to provide for her but ignore her by investing your time on a humble side chick. In fact side chicks have contributed in no small measure in given sanity & soothing the emotional abuse & trauma most married men go through in their homes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by kologba: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
le.. w.e.re danu
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by GistFullGround: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

Are you a dunce? Why would you commit suicide because of a lady? Grab your properties and move out or be patient until the rent expires.
If you guys are not happy together, file for divorce.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by ednut1(m): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
Did you consult God when you chose your life partner?
these people consulted God but how market

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by iramure(m): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
skydaddy dey chose partner for person?
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by linearity: 11:51am On Nov 20, 2022
Demex40:

Hahahahahahahhahah, i had a good laugh
You said "groomed them"

Maybe ‘groomed’ is the wrong word….but I think their are some vital points there.

God created the man to be the head, the Bible admonishes the woman to submit to her husband as she submits to Christ.

A man is not the head of his home have lost how God intends for the home to be run.

If Adam was the Boss and in charge of what takes place in his home -aka Garden of Eden, the Serpent would have not been able to corner Eve and ruin that first home.

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by KBARBIE(f): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
She doesn't have sex drive. Prefer sleeping alone that she doesn't want someone
to touch her.
I have made a lifetime mistake. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide to get free from regretting. I am seeing myself going down.

Following
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by tonardo(m): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
What's the essence of marriage these days??

Just children...
For me oh..
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by moneyissweet(m): 11:52am On Nov 20, 2022
It is not late, kick her ass out and marry a new wife.

What a useless wife

And am here complaining that my wife want to finish me with too much sex

nokia1000:

2 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by natddon1: 11:52am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
have u considered therapy? Divorce too can save your life
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Das1mama: 11:52am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
your MONIKER and your MENTION CONTRADICTS.... where exactly do you BELONG? of LIGHT or DARKNESS?

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Kamsichime(m): 11:52am On Nov 20, 2022
Bro I don't envy you at all but marriage is trusting the unknown about your partner, remember you where given certificate before it all started it is not going to be easy at all help her learn this things you want in her for instance she doesn't like sleeping on the same with you ask God to make her body itch her any time she decides to sleep alone so that she will want you to her scratch that part of her body. I am married for 6years now there is nothing like perfect marriage rather we work our marriages into perfection. So all you are seeing now is the experience you need to leverage on and make her better. Pray very hard it will work in Jesus name amen

3 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by superCleanworks(m): 11:53am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:

where is the solution in this MEDICINE AFTER DEATH type of question?
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by marshmonii: 11:53am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

When you marry an empty skull, this is what you get, she's very dull, uneducated and most likely she is still in love with her ex
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by SaLongs1(m): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2022
thinkmoney:

Stupid advice dey here. I am out

Mention me friend, if u need workable advice
to the contrary he is on point when dealing with some bitches or you don't know that some wives are known to murder their spouses even when the spouse is not abusive
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Agbebakun22: 11:54am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
shey u no see her character before u marry her abeg carry ur cross or divorce. No be do or die affairs reason why i will not be pressure to get married to anyone. Marriage doesn't make man fullfill instead its an enslavery to man.

2 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by DukeNija(m): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

Divorce her and move on. God hates divorce but love the divorced. Don’t rope yourself in eternal damnation because of a wrong choice. You can start again.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by ufotty2001: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2022
Oyiboman69:
please which of the skill will you propose for a guy like me?
Yahoo plus.. grin
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Lexusgs430: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:

This is the beginning of the problem.........

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by DukeNija(m): 11:56am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:

How is that meant to solve his problems now? Humans claim to be intelligent but I doubt it with each passing day.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by phorget(m): 11:56am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:

Lol...
So you expect God to come choose wife for him?
What is actually the reason for courtship if not for the purpose for someone to know much about their partner. If he is so daft not to identify all these during courtship then he should be ready to face the music.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by AfroKnight: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2022
Nokia1000 you know what to do. Since she has frustrated you to the point of contemplating suicide, it is time for a separation that will lead to divorce. Talk to a lawyer.

The truth is she despises you. At this stage, she can’t change. She will always look on you with contempt. Leave her.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Lexusgs430: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

Ever heard of a word called, DIVORCE.........

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by xtycool: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

Let's hear from your wife. I noticed men always talk in their own view without considering solving the problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.