Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Regretting My Marriage. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Regretting My Marriage. (70573 Views)

I'm Regretting My Marriage Already That's Not Up To 2mths / I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Positivepoint(m): 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I am fully regretting marrying my wife. She is always right and doesn't take corrections.
She doesn't have sex drive. Prefer sleeping alone that she doesn't want someone body to touch her.
She is not serious in anything that can generate money.
I have made a lifetime mistake. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide to get free from regretting. I am seeing myself going down slowly.

Just settle her with 1 years self contained rent and sum cash & divorce her peacefully
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by laluski(m): 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I am fully regretting marrying my wife. She is always right and doesn't take corrections.
She doesn't have sex drive. Prefer sleeping alone that she doesn't want someone body to touch her.
I have made a lifetime mistake. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide to get free from regretting. I am seeing myself going down slowly.

The poster below you has said it all... Anyway, there is nothing you or anyone can do about it.. divorce is NOT AN OPTION as long as she doesn't go against the God give marriage rules and regulations.. all you can do now is to pray for her to change... Don't go to hell fire because of this... Boil hot water and pour on your hand.. that pain in hell is a 100 times more than hot water... Don't allow desperation and stupidity to overrule your sense of reason.. God no go follow you look am from your angle o
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by jadyclem(m): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
You're very insane for contemplating suicide for something that has an easy solution. Your wife has no business being in a marriage if she's unwilling to play her role. Both husband and wife have roles to play in a marriage and if your wife is unwilling to play hers, kick her out of your house and gain back your sanity. Why did she agree to marry you? Man, that's a problem with an easy fix. You can start afresh. Don't take your life because of someone else's selfish and inconsiderate actions. You can start afresh and the sooner you take a stand the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by shedy03(m): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
Man up! Do not regret.
Learn to live with your problem, do not give up.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by MorningSir: 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
Did you consult God when you chose your life partner?
certainly not time for this!
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by highchief1: 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
u be fool.get a sound side chic the follow your wife the way she is.side chic makes home to balance.most divorces are cost by men who don’t have a side chic.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by MadamExcellency: 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:

Why question "past tense" to correct a known mistake? The milk has already spilt.

He needs a solution not bashing.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by luluosas(m): 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
Please, please, please, erase the wicked thoughts of suicide right now.
Please I need your contact so that we can talk. Please
nokia1000:
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by OmegaAutos: 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I have made a lifetime mistake. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide to get free from regretting. I am seeing myself going down slowly. ,

Weyrey!!! Why will u feel sucidal over one useless being, what stops you from seperating yourself, do things that make u happy and generate money for you.

Obviously she doesnt like you or used you to achieve married status... Ogbeni, move on and see how ur life will transform for good

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by EbukaTheDrugLor: 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
You are a very stupid man, and I have no regrets saying this. I would have slapped you if you were close.

A real man would never sound this weak. Why would you continue to complain when you can easily get another woman? Even if na to flash her, make her have a feeling you are seeing another woman to start with..if this doesn't move her, then send her smelly arse out of the house! She doesn't love you. If I find out you are a Muslim sef, I go curse you for not marrying another wife quickly. You Christians keep deceiving yourselves, ehn, one man, one wife, while you fvvck ladies as you want outside.

Guy, I need to see you. I have something important to tell you angry

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by TheRedpillguy: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
Kick the Bitch out then
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by MansoryMX(m): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

Call a family meeting with people and yours. Tell everyone if she doesn’t change you will divorce her immediately. Don’t you dare kill yourself because of another human like you, not even because of your mother or your father! Don’t kill yourself for anyone!
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by pansophist(m): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:

Ohh!! And remember Polygamy is perfectly normal in Africa, the white man only decieved you with the idea of one man one woman just to turn you to simp and also turn you to Bobrisky.

Damn, no wonder only single men are transgender, feminist and vegans grin

Time to move to Northern Nigeria. Ned Nwoko formula is my target. First convert to Muslim and marry at least four wives. All virgins and under 20 cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Makinaki: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:

Jus negodu. Foolishness
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by focus7: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

I am sure you are churchy type that believes in that quote that have sent many to their early graves "for better for worse".

Divorce her before she makes your life miserable.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by jadyclem(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
laluski:

The poster below you has said it all... Anyway, there is nothing you or anyone can do about it.. divorce is NOT AN OPTION as long as she doesn't go against the God give marriage rules and regulations.. all you can do now is to pray for her to change... Don't go to hell fire because of this... Boil hot water and pour on your hand.. that pain in hell is a 100 times more than hot water... Don't allow desperation and stupidity to overrule your sense of reason.. God no go follow you look am from your angle o
This is a nonsense submission. Who said divorce is not an option when a partner is consciously and adamantly refusing to play her roles to the extent that the other is contemplating suicide? This is a shifty advice. He has every right to kick her out of his home and start afresh. Marriage is to be enjoyed not endured. Don't pray to God for things he's given you the common sense to fix

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by favdest: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
Don't let anyone deceive you especially when you already married, women have Same issues. When you are in the circle of married men you would know better. Women don't even understand themselves talkless of making others to understand them. We all share the same problems once you are married. Please don't consider anything evils that would either harm you or anyone. You may need go work around it and you will be happy after.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Lanre1st(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

Don't kill yourself because of woman, if you go to another woman it's equal to suffering ×3.

1. She doesn't take correction: this normal attitude of a woman, they don't take correction at once, to correct them is a gradual process. Even If you marry small girl or your student because she respect you, the day you marry the respect shoe is off

2. She doesn't have drive for sex: Larger percentage of women do not have drive for sex as men(especially busy one) It's natural. It appears they satisfy you with sex before marriage, just because you are not living together and you have less responsibility. But you know the reality after marriage, just try to carefully deal with it to protect your home it's important.

3. She is not serious about generating money: all men should know this, husband is the one responsible for finances in the family. Anything your wife earns or contributes is to support. Even most time if she takes care of 10% she will she is doing more than her husband, if she contributes 20% she will claim of being the only one doing everything in the house. Women save their earnings for their self, pressurize husband to bring. Nowadays women like having assets than their husband while they earn very lesser compare to him.

People only manage their marriage. You can ask your dad or elderly husbands privately they will tell they are managing the situation. Don't ask publicly, every Men praise the wife outside, some will even said they never fight for once.

With these 3 excuses you mentioned, it's not what is uncommon to most homes, discuss with your wife and dont expect quick change. Manage your home

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by pansophist(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
ufotty2001:
I don't just know most ladies are not interested to learn what generates money.. I have forced my girlfriend to learn online skill she refused.. she is so comfortable with this her 30k job that do not take her to anywhere. That is why I want to break up with her

Men and women are very different. Your average woman is not ambitious. They are wired for comfort and affluence, to enjoy life and glow, not hustle.

Accept this, and you'll have no issue with women. It's not laziness, it's just how they are wired. Just as most men don't care how they look, but very aggressive when it's come to making money.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by frozen70(f): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

Let her go and end the marriage instead of dying for nothing
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by CaptainAyub: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
DukeNija:

Divorce her and move on. God hates divorce but love the divorced. Don’t rope yourself in eternal damnation because of a wrong choice. You can start again.
Wise man
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by cliqtips: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:

Once your wife start noticing you are more lively and less miserable, you are chatting all through the night with your side chick and you are looking good...

Some women might be dangerous when they find out things like this... they might end everything including the man.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by xareal(m): 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
get yourself a side chick and watch the transformations in your life..thank me later bro

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Baawaa(m): 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Na wa oo, there is always a way out, don't let her fustrate you...

While you have it at the back of your mind that divorce is inevitable in the nearest future, due to incompatibility

Limit your investment on her, both emotional and financial... Just see her like a room mate, or someone under your care

Try and avoid having kids or more kids, infact deliberately push for a family planning, so that in case of divorce, the billing won't wreck you

Ditch your wedding ring when you are out of the house and start looking for a younger side chick., You'd be amazed at how young girls love married men .

The intresting part is side chick are cheaper than all this lability housewife, and they are always humble and caring, because they hope to get married to you some day and turn monster like your wife.

A low budget small girl side chick with just 10k weekly and some urgent 2k, would knack you, cook for you and practically adore you

Once your wife start noticing you are more lively and less miserable, you are chatting all through the night with your side chick and you are looking good, she would panic and have a change of heart

Ohh!! And remember Polygamy is perfectly normal in Africa, the white man only decieved you with the idea of one man one woman just to turn you to simp and also turn you to Bobrisky

You are on point, I think you are talking from experience

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by virginboy1(m): 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
shortgun:

We always want God to do things we can always do ourselves.

Words of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by oka4ugoo: 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
ufotty2001:
I don't just know most ladies are not interested to learn what generates money.. I have forced my girlfriend to learn online skill she refused.. she is so comfortable with this her 30k job that do not take her to anywhere. That is why I want to break up with her

Abeg help me the name of the online skill. I need another job I can combine with the one am doing to make extra cash abeg
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Danniedpastor(m): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

While you have it at the back of your mind that divorce is inevitable in the nearest future, due to incompatibility

Limit your investment on her, both emotional and financial... Just see her like a room mate, or someone under your care

Try and avoid having kids or more kids, infact deliberately push for a family planning, so that in case of divorce, the billing won't wreck you

Ditch your wedding ring when you are out of the house and start looking for a younger side chick., You'd be amazed at how young girls love married men .

The intresting part is side chick are cheaper than all this lability housewife, and they are always humble and caring, because they hope to get married to you some day and turn monster like your wife.

A low budget small girl side chick with just 10k weekly and some urgent 2k, would knack you, cook for you and practically adore you

Once your wife start noticing you are more lively and less miserable, you are chatting all through the night with your side chick and you are looking good, she would panic and have a change of heart

Ohh!! And remember Polygamy is perfectly normal in Africa, the white man only decieved you with the idea of one man one woman just to turn you to simp and also turn you to Bobrisky

You call this an adbice,right?
You people think you are wise when you boldly go contrary to God's agenda and pattern.
You better cleanse your heart of all these evil before you lead someone astray.
Peace!!!
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by higgs: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
Foolish guy.Go and get a second wife or sidechick and stop displaying this disgusting level of weakness.

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by missyblissy: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
shortgun:
You are a weak man, women hate weak men.
Them never born any woman well that will enter my house and detect how I'll run my home.
Men like you are the reason we have alot of spoilt girls all over.
Any man that dates any of my exes will be thankful to me for the way I groomed them.

Until you become the man and take charge of your home you will continue to whine n suffer

Smh someone came her for help. And you arw making it worse with this rubbish. What makes him a weak man? That hes not beating his wife or ma handling women the way do abi.

Abeg op please communication is one of the keys to a successful marriage. Please sit your wife down and talk to her. Tell her how you feel and your expectations of her. I giess yoh didnt discuss a lot of things during couttship.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Hezmatosky: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
No need my dear. God said love whom you marry and not marry whom you love. Oga OP, pray God to prosper you, you can make your home heavenly as you wish. If you think your wife is part of your plans, na lie o. They're just bodily present in this life. Just make money, train your children and flex yourself outside shikina

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by prophetfire: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
Be a man, take charge and bring her into order. If she's resisting, divorce her and send her packing out of your life.
Don't allow any useless human being to frustrate you or destroy your drive or mental health.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Exceed15: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

God bless u bro.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) / How Many Men Still Do This In Nigeria ? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.