Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship (68715 Views)

100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) / Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide / Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by ClassicMan202(m): 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
Fg
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by zombieHUNTER: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
He's a fool

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by elpochas: 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
He died a simp Le man.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by udemzyudex(m): 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
This love thing ehn,no be everybody get the mind ooo,my own be say if you can't abeg just go do reverend father.
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by juman(m): 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
He had unstable mind.

Yoruba says thousands of other ladies would pass through his grave.
He wasted his life for nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by tyinfinity: 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
When he drinks peter obi's alcohol,his sense of reasoning stopped functioning
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by bhella10: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
SIMPle guy. RIP embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by juman(m): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
Anytime you feel like committing suicide, try to discuss it with somebody, you might be having unstable mind.
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by osazsky(m): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
This one weak me..u failed ur parents but they too over pampared u..na this kind pikin them lock for house cant handle anything

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by 001spice: 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Moshphil: 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
post=118535726:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/final-year-student-allegedly-commits-suicide-over-failed-relationship-2.html

See The Previous Thread - https://www.nairaland.com/7441347/final-year-student-okopoly-commits

Am sorry to say that you won't rest in peace
You are a disgrace( may give forgive our sin and our shortcomings)

Man, you didnt even think of your family that love you, not to talk of the pain and agony you gonna cause dem after taking this stupid decision.

You are very stupid

You are disgrace to manhood

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by 001spice: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by sammirano: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
Zonefree:
Commits suicide over failed relationship with a Nigerian girl undecided

Nigeria as a country is rapidly breeding sissy men these days. I'll suggest we engage in one war to help sit up some men.

I've failed as a father if I give birth to a son who places much value on a Nigerian girl! Tueh!
Practical thinking

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Fiscus105(m): 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
APC2:
I can't commit suicide for failed marriage, not to talk of failed relationship

Afterall,ur namesake failed naija and still wants to govern for the second time.

Indeed u re leaving up to ur moniker.
APC 2.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by theamazonguru(m): 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
The babe has probably gone with a new ATM machine who unfortunately is a yahoo guy, someone who is UpTo no good with her and will use her to upgrade and renew his ritual.

What a Pity the boy killed himself for someone who never truly loved him but was all out for his pocket.

Suicide is never an option whatsoever the case might be.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by SPAMBOX7: 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
PlayMaker14:
E better make person born THIEF than to born MUMU....

No RIP to waste.
Comrade this your vawulence no get part two laye grin

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by twilliamx(m): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
Heart break can be painful but it's not worth killing yourself over a

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by CaptainAyub: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Nigeria as a country is rapidly breeding sissy men these days. I'll suggest we engage in one war to help sit up some men.

I've failed as a father if I give birth to a son who places much value on a Nigerian girl! Tueh!
Commits suicide over a fairly used pussy.
Modafuka is a pussyNigga

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Illegal1(m): 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
Dis one na real mumu...

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Ngwamankillyou(m): 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
One one...more simps to follow.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by toblosky(m): 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
Can't imagine having a suicide thoughts over a girl, Tueh. Women wey full everywhere, sissy boys everywhere but Anambra boys don't place much value on women that are not yet their wife,nawao

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Jman06(m): 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
If only this guy had endured and moved on, he would have seen reasons in just a few months to thank God the 1diot of a girl left.

Please guys, NEVER kill yourself that a lady left you. They're not worth it at alllllll.

One of my greatest regrets in life now was why I even descended so low to even beg a girl not to leave me. I dey shame for myself whenever I remember that incident.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Karemarealty288(m): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
Did the girl promise him employment after graduation?

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by wiseone28: 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
E go clear for him eyes for Valhalla

Say the dead no worth

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Pickmycall: 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
Your parents hustle to send you to the university in other to be better than them in life.Rather,you spent your school fees on a lady.Now see your life.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by ahnie: 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Guys like you forming hard man na sisilia for life.
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
embarassedHe’s going to hell
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by ipobarecriminals: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
sad How I wish Satan can flog people like this continuously sad. U killed urself on top of GF u nor sure either u/her go see next day sad.Now adays kids sha sad

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Ameoba300: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
Love can be thicker than blood.

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by ahnie: 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
So people still dey LOVE for this country?
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by bonnyhope: 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
Na another thing kill.am

I don't he killed himself because of woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Imo Chief Anyiego Comes Back To Life After A Day In The Mortuary (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.