Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,820 members, 7,813,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship (68736 Views)

100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) / Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide / Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Truthdeypain: 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
Mrkindness:
Not everyone that has strength to bear pains mostly when it came from someone you love..

Glory that year. embarassed

Normally, everyone has their Glory days grin grin no mind all these kids forming Top Gees and hard men, faceless Red pillars.

All they do is come here and insult their mothers nature thinking they sound tough. Bunch of twats!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
07kjb:
He is a FOOL
Brody he is not , not everyone can bear the pain of heartbreak , but come to think of it Nigerian girls wey be say men for other countries no dey look their side na hin this one kon kill himself untop dem kai . embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Emman08: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Best comment Na last straw my guy collect, if the tale is true.

I don follow you bro. All your comments 100% on point. Especially on this matter how you tackle those wannabe hard men and "redpillers"

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
I never stop wishing same fate doesn’t befall my homie. Imagine fighting your fam to give up moving to the UK because you don’t want to lose a girl.
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Sermwell(m): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
PlayMaker14:
E better make person born THIEF than to born MUMU....

No RIP to waste.
You must be an Ishan man! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Jossibest(m): 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
God forbid.......
Me to die because of woman

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by emmanuelowenn: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
God please don't let me die because of a woman�

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by BOGENT: 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
Emman08:
Doubt he committed suicide over just the girl. Many Nigerian young men are facing huge mental health challenges. Probably the breakup was the final straw for the guy. RIP young fella

Best comment ever, mental health challenges is a serious case, not everybody laughing at u is Happy.
the girl is probably the last rope he is holding to live and his sole remailing source of happiness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Richy4(m): 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
Do we have Suicide hotline/ crisis in the country
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Emdebby2: 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
Suicide over failed stupid relationship? Were they match made in heaven? Nonsense and ingredients!
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by obinna58(m): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
Suicide over a hoe, the result of not being enlightened about women nature.
Some guys mumu sha

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Mayhem1: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
generalwo:
Na wa.
With a few naira notes and soke brains, you can date some of the most pretty ladies in 9ja...

And nigga had to die for one bleached monkey.

This life no balance at all.

Some dey die because of hustle, others dey die because of toto....

It is well.

May his soul find rest.

I no go blame the girl because she no do anything.

Na the guy wen attach so much importance to her na im i blame.

grin
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by EdiskyHarry: 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
If this idiot was my son I'll burn your useless body to ashes. no land to waste in burying a useless and foolish son.
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Truthdeypain: 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
Emman08:

I don follow you bro. All your comments 100% on point. Especially on this matter how you tackle those wannabe hard men and "redpillers"

In a country where there are very few reasonable people I think I will do the same.

Most have been brainwashed and think cultural assimilations of calling a woman or women slurs are normalities.Most of these boys may have had their hearts broken, some not even, they all just jump on the bandwagon of victimhood to aid their rotten ideologies, just to blend in with society for coolness sake, exhibiting total disregard for the wombs that bore them.

Heartbreaks and disappoints are issue of life, like death it is a debt most will pay, love/affection is not promised to anyone. Most of us have suffered untold betrayals and heartbreaks even while we were Most committed grin grin

Does a girl breaking your heart turn Nigerian women into useless and valueless and worthless? No

Does a man being a chronic womaniser and serial betrayer translate to all men are womaniser? No

The real test of manhood is not crying all over the place about the cruelty of women while indoctrinating future red pillars aka fools of nature but embracing the knowledge of betrayal and disloyalty and learning the inevitable lesson of life, not cursing your mother with wreckless abandon thinking you sound macho. I hate tribalists, sexists even more , sometimes, I feel like slitting out their brains so that the brain can have some fresh air as it seems to be unable to function properly within their skulls. I have even found that most of the most vocal of these stupid redpillers were actually cheats themselves, just really pissed off that a girl had the audacity to reciprocate a bit. [They cry the most, those ones] Na zone free people be that.

Real men reason like men, with reason, independently, we grow up, we learn and we do not speak ill of mother nature.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by bigpastor(m): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
What a waste!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by deflover(m): 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
Zonefree:
Commits suicide over failed relationship with a Nigerian girl undecided

Nigeria as a country is rapidly breeding sissy men these days. I'll suggest we engage in one war to help sit up some men.

I've failed as a father if I give birth to a son who places much value on a Nigerian girl! Tueh!

They watch zeeworld these days
So why won't men become sissies
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Emman08: 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
Truthdeypain:

In a country where there are very few reasonable people I think I will do the same.

Most have been brainwashed and think cultural assimilations of calling a woman or women slurs are normalities.Most of these boys may have had their hearts broken, some not even, they all just jump on the bandwagon of victimhood to aid their rotten ideologies, just to blend in with society for coolness sake, exhibiting total disregard for the wombs that bore them.

Heartbreaks and disappoints are issue of life, like death it is a debt most will pay, love/affection is not promised to anyone. Most of us have suffered untold betrayals and heartbreaks even while we were Most committed grin grin

Does a girl breaking your heart turn Nigerian women into useless and valueless and worthless? No

Does a man being a chronic womaniser and serial betrayer translate to all men are womaniser? No

The real test of manhood is not crying all over the place about the cruelty of women while indoctrination future red pillars aka fools of nature but embracing the knowledge of betrayal and disloyalty and learning the inevitable lesson of life, not cursing your mother with wreckless abandon thinking you sound macho and male. I hate tribalists, sexists even more , sometimes, I feel like slitting out their brains so that the brain can have some fresh air as it seems to be unable to function properly within their skulls. I have even found that most of the most vocal of these stupid redpillers were actually cheats themselves, just really pissed off that a girl had the audacity to reciprocate a bit. [They cry the most, those ones] Na zone free people be that.

Real men reason like men, with reason, independently, we grow up, we learn and we do not speak ill of mother nature.

Couldn't agree more. Imagine a jobless 'man' still living with his parents has the cheek to call another man a simp because he doesnt agree with their dumb thinking. I'm not the most religious but the good book evens prohibits devaluing, humiliating, belittling, or emotionally or physically abusing women. One here called me a simp because I said I help the Mrs with chores, especially when she's ill or pregnant. If I no help my own na their mother I wan help? People really need a rethink bro

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by TS2911: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
May God help all those going through depression. But wait o, a fine guy like this killed himself because of one daughter of Eve, what will I that my ex proposed to and five months later down the line impregnated another woman do? (Though I didn't get myself for 9 good months because I was always crying because he was the man that deflowered me) but I had to let go. Today, I am grateful to God for everything) No son of Adam or daughter of Eve is worth you taking your life for because life goes on even if soldier go and the barracks is temporary dry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by musty16: 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
Rest in peace handsome young man, I think this should be his first love and he ended up taking it too far with higher expectation.
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by manny88ng2000: 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
Two games cut my 1.5 million naira game wey I play with just 100 naira and e no make me commit suicide. Nah say babe ditch me I go come remain suicide...No be juju be dat?
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Tzar(m): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
Good riddance! Too many simps in Nigeria.
Nigerian men should start having some balls to live above their apparent weakness!
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by jaxxy(m): 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nigerian Ladies are cruel and brutal in love issues learn to be prepared for their nuisance by not giving a damn. It will save u lots of stress.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by blazepascal(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
me and my guys have been discussing the issue here in oko everybody was shocked. The guy was not wise the girl did not love him
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Desusi: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
devilmaycry:
Those that commit suicide over failed relationship should be flogged even after death...

What nonsense
Its becos you're not in their shoes. Youthful love used to be extraordinary. When l was a youth, a girl was very crazy to marry me,simply because l was preparing to travel abroad, America. Unfortunately, the visa failed, the girl changed gear and started misbehaving. Efforts to convince her failed. I was almost died.Here am l today.Women generally are not Worthy dying for.They are the causes of troubles in life for man. Men,don't ever put your hope or trust on any woman, If they jilted you, try another. Yoruba says, "Ti esin ba gbeni subu,esin laagun' Meaning, if you felt down by accident riding horse,you still need horse to take you home for treatment.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Nwaotu10(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
I'm sure satan would even torment his SIMPle soul unmercifully grin
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by wash02: 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
Depending on another human being as a source of joy is a recipe for disaster.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by AlphaStorm: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
D guy get mind go dey sue side !!!!!! angry
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Chemlite: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
[quote author=devilmaycry post=118536131]Those that commit suicide over failed relationship should be flogged even after death...

What nonsense

After reading comments on this forum, it's hard to even shed tears for failed relationship someone is committing suicide!
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Goodbadbowy419: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
No rip to waste on simps
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Bigfish121(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
This guy na big fool because of woman.me like this wey dey lose 12m,I never kill myself.mugu
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Marpol2021(m): 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
Fucking stupid simp grin
Truthdeypain:

Your mama must be a man and she must be a Senegambian if not I hope you can see the mirror of your foolishness for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex / Imo Chief Anyiego Comes Back To Life After A Day In The Mortuary (Photos, Video) / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.