Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship (68749 Views)

100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) / Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide / Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Dshocker(m): 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
All i can say is; Love is wicked grin
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Isabi4lov: 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2022
Mr2wealth:

Eewoooohh shocked
So, men too don dey commit suicide because of women.
Wahala dey oh, ground no level again, life no balance too. angry
person for here too wan commit suicide, him story dey front page ..
If na lies dem take start the relationship, the relationship no go last because of high expectations , no need to lie about anything, as you be tell me , if I like I gree date you but if I no want , life goes on , na because of too much lie lie na him dey cause all this things ...
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
Another zeeworld man down. I feel for his parents what a disappointment. anyway R.i.p

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Emman08: 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
Doubt he committed suicide over just the girl. Many Nigerian young men are facing huge mental health challenges. Probably the breakup was the final straw for the guy. RIP young fella

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by clydecarson(m): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
post=118535839:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

Na by force to see bad news

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by zionstaar75: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
devilmaycry:
Those that commit suicide over failed relationship should be flogged even after death...

What nonsense
the day I begin fear myself was the day I asked myself what I'll do if I catch my wife cheating,.I was alone and it was honest soul searching but I realised I didn't even care.commit suicide?sad but the guy dey hell fire now,you're not allowed to kill yourself

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Stone24: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
He is a very big fool, if the story is true

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by bluestone2015: 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
Negative comments and behaviour towards people are the reason they commit suicide.
Because you are not very enlightened, you don't understand that people differ mentally and it's not always their faults if they can't handle certain things.
You call people names like 'simp'.
Intelligent people are able to identify those who need help. They support such people with kind words and encourage them to see therapists.
Intelligent people don't use negative words on serious issues like suicide. They know better.
People who live amongst the unintelligent, hide their problems so that they don't call them names. When they get overwhelmed without a solution, they think of suicide.

You are supposed to be a support system not a destroyer.
But I don't blame you. Our thinking and words are limited by our exposure in life. We can't give the positive support that we lack.

We are talking of death here which can come to any of us unannounced.

Be kind.

There are people on this nairaland, reading your comments, who have problems and are suicidal and will not seek help because they fear that you will reject them and call them names.

Please be kind to the dead so that the living can be more comfortable to seek help.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by loucbou: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ehya, this guy na Tunde Gentle younger brother

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Nonexisting1: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
I wanted to say something bad but seeing that he is a small boy, I'll forgive him for dying over vaginarian nothing. May his soul RIP.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Mrkindness: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
Not everyone that has strength to bear pains mostly when it came from someone you love..

Glory that year. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
It is very important for everyone to take care of their Mental, Emotional and Physical Health.

Health is Wealth.

Health is Life.
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Didi2d(m): 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
This guy wey fine like this?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Aguilar(m): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
What a waste of sperm
You no see who to die for, na woman you dey die for.
Waste of investment. I smh for the parents

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
For this life ?
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Truthdeypain: 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
Zonefree:
Commits suicide over failed relationship with a Nigerian girl undecided

Nigeria as a country is rapidly breeding sissy men these days. I'll suggest we engage in one war to help sit up some men.

I've failed as a father if I give birth to a son who places much value on a Nigerian girl! Tueh!

For all your macho you stink folly.

Your mama sisters and daughters must be worthless and without value. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by BeardGangJnr1(m): 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
Olasyke:

A pimpp name, slickback grin
cchub:
bloody simp

"Bitch Dependency is no laughing matter. Addiction to a bitch can fucck with your life, your friends, your health, and, scary enough, even your money.

It's a disease.
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by BABANGBALI: 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
Wetin dem dey take dead body do for mortuary? Girls too over plenty for any man to kill himself over one yeye girl, when you can have as many as you want. The only problem is finding a girl that would give you true love and infection.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Noblewealth(m): 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
See fine boy like this go die cos of ordinary hole... This one mumu get first class
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by generalwo(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
Na wa.
With a few naira notes and soke brains, you can date some of the most pretty ladies in 9ja...

And nigga had to die for one bleached monkey.

This life no balance at all.

Some dey die because of hustle, others dey die because of toto....

It is well.

May his soul find rest.

I no go blame the girl because she no do anything.

Na the guy wen attach so much importance to her na im i blame.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Marpol2021(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
True are thy words. I don't see any reason why a man will kill his self because of a woman,can you imagine
for a Nigerian foolish woman lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Zonefree:
Commits suicide over failed relationship with a Nigerian girl undecided

Nigeria as a country is rapidly breeding sissy men these days. I'll suggest we engage in one war to help sit up some men.

I've failed as a father if I give birth to a son who places much value on a Nigerian girl! Tueh!
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Truthdeypain: 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
Emman08:
Doubt he committed suicide over just the girl. Many Nigerian young men are facing huge mental health challenges. Probably the breakup was the final straw for the guy. RIP young fella

Best comment Na last straw my guy collect, if the tale is true.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Nairalander248: 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
post=118535736:
Bad News Don Plenty Inside Anambra State

Proudly Brought To You By

And you are proud to announce it?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Bahamas95(m): 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
His ancestors will deal with him when he gets to the other side, very foolish guy.
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by womenareapezz: 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
post=118535726:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/final-year-student-allegedly-commits-suicide-over-failed-relationship-2.html

See The Previous Thread - https://www.nairaland.com/7441347/final-year-student-okopoly-commits
commits sucide just because those useless piece of shiit dump you undecided

Direct express to hell just because of a piece of rotten vagina
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Truthdeypain: 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
Marpol2021:
True are thy words. I don't see any reason why a man will kill his self because of a woman,can you imagine
for a Nigerian foolish woman lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Your mama must be a man and she must be a Senegambian if not I hope you can see the mirror of your foolishness for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Richy4(m): 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Did the girl promise him employment after graduation?
grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by onuman: 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
post=118535726:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/final-year-student-allegedly-commits-suicide-over-failed-relationship-2.html

See The Previous Thread - https://www.nairaland.com/7441347/final-year-student-okopoly-commits
He had been sick upstairs but nobody diagnosed it.
The girl gilting him was the last he could absorb.
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by joliecouer: 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Suicide for financial reasons still fit get little mouth for heaven

But Suicide for relationships purposes no make sense atall...

When we have approximately 98.25 million single girls in Nigeria
I think na only me dey reason am. Plenty ladies dey around including single mothers looking for who to marry

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by 07kjb: 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
He is a FOOL
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
Oh may his soul rest in perfect peace
killing urself over a Nigerian girl that their pussy stinks every now and then even if they wash it with hypo. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Nobleou(m): 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
Depression is real but with time u can come out stronger.

Pls, guyz don't kill yourself because of depression. Once you overcome it with time, you become a stronger man against forthcoming depressions if it may still happen in your life.

Trust me.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imo Chief Anyiego Comes Back To Life After A Day In The Mortuary (Photos, Video) / Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.