Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship (68729 Views)

100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) / Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide / Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Marpol2021(m): 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
My dude keep quiet,that manchi is not a real nigarrrr
GreatVocalist:
Most of una wey dey throw shades at the guy never face situation like this, na why una fit dey talk anyhow. If someone had told him that he would go so far over a failed relationship, he would have probably laughed it off. Wait till you've been in someone's shoes and done well before you criticise them for failing.
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by DivineDynamics: 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
It is nothing but evil spirit. The evil spirit of commiting suicide will never be our portion in Jesus name.
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by bukarolz: 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
Grow up little boy.

Olasyke:

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Lacash: 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by tiwatomi(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
RIP but Eleri ibu ni e oo because a girl jilted you does that warrant you to commit suicide ? You will have a lot to explain to God when you get to the other side ( Mr. Remeo).
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Justbehave(m): 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
GreatVocalist:

Make God not let you face wetin go make you contemplate suicide.
Can you commit sucide because of a failed relationship?
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Cypress042(m): 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
PlayMaker14:
E better make person born THIEF than to born MUMU....

No RIP to waste.

Swears man

Thieves are very smart people.
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Marpol2021(m): 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
My gee,woman matter no fit make me kill my self...not even to talk of olosho Nigeria
GreatVocalist:

Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by imrany20(m): 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
He could be one of those obituaries that attacks Jagaban in their life. One thing with them is that they're too weak to handle disappointment. More punishment awaits him in hell.
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by DonKingMatty: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
Zonefree:
Commits suicide over failed relationship with a Nigerian girl undecided

Nigeria as a country is rapidly breeding sissy men these days. I'll suggest we engage in one war to help sit up some men.

I've failed as a father if I give birth to a son who places much value on a Nigerian girl! Tueh!

Ogbono men everywhere. Haba
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by kenechukwuori(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
Satan is very happy with you.

Straight to hell fire...
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Badhguy(m): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
Let me help you
T for [/b]TUFIAKWA[b]
Zonefree:
Commits suicide over failed relationship with a Nigerian girl undecided

Nigeria as a country is rapidly breeding sissy men these days. I'll suggest we engage in one war to help sit up some men.

I've failed as a father if I give birth to a son who places much value on a Nigerian girl! Tueh!
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by MufasaLion: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
Stupid boy.
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by emetisuccess(m): 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
People Sha dey get mind ooo, dey die for toto, hmmm.
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by MufasaLion: 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
kenechukwuori:
Satan is very happy with you.

Straight to hell fire...

What if hell is all fallacy?
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by MufasaLion: 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
GreatVocalist:

Only the weak and cowards commit suicide.
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by MufasaLion: 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
DivineDynamics:
It is nothing but evil spirit. The evil spirit of commiting suicide will never be our portion in Jesus name.

Why didn't your Jesus save him or he's selective?
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by tivta(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
Of all the things to die for, not his father mother, siblings na ordinary girl he chose to die for?
Wasted school fees, feeding, clothes and even oxygen.
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by MufasaLion: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
GreatVocalist:

Life is all about choices. Jesus didn't tell him to commit suicide.

I never said Jesus instructed him to do so, but he might probably be a devoted Christian. So, why didn't Jesus save him?
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by MufasaLion: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
GreatVocalist:

And you think mocking and criticising the dead ones will help those whose lives are on the edge?

You don't know the meaning of mocking. I'm not obligated to change anybody's mind. It's none of my business.
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by Lurdd: 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
Aswear bro
afribookorg:
Oh God! This simp has disgraced us.

Oga,may your judgment not be a gentle one.
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by riverbird: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
A simp indeed....... undecided
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by poseidon12: 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
Stupid boy.
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by MufasaLion: 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
GreatVocalist:

If you could, how would you have saved him?

Answer the question I asked and stop avoiding it.
Re: Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship by MufasaLion: 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
GreatVocalist:

Learn to ponder on something you don't understand before labelling it "incomplete and not understandable". If after thinking, you don't find an answer, then learn to ask for the meaning politely. You can't learn if you are too proud.

Zip your mouth. I've learnt more than you could ever dream of with my pride.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex / Imo Chief Anyiego Comes Back To Life After A Day In The Mortuary (Photos, Video) / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.