Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,338 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? (3675 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Black Vs Yellow Skin Ladies, Which One Do You Prefer (photo) / Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by NeckingNgulping(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ladies, which one do you prefer?

A man that is extremely rich, has a mansion as his home, takes you on a vacation, and drives exotic cars, but he's a chronic cheat..

Or

An average man who lives in a one bedroom apartment, drives a toyota corolla, with a monthly salary that's between 150k-200k, and 100% faithful.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Boogyman557: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Nonexisting1: 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
Let me wait for liars and pretenders who will say they choose the second man when we all know they will choose the first man in real life situation. Them it's better to cry inside range rover than be happy inside 504 Peugeot crew.

14 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by NeckingNgulping(m): 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Let me wait for liars and pretenders who will say they choose the second man when we all know they will choose the first man in real life situation. Them it's better to cry inside range rover than be happy inside 504 Peugeot crew.

Lmao grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Medianna(f): 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
Op sorry to ask oooooo
But is cheating the only 'challenge' of the first dude?
Asin only cheating?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Amotolongbo(f): 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
Ladies, which one do you prefer?

A man that is extremely rich, has a mansion as his home, takes you on a vacation, and drives exotic cars, but he's a chronic cheat..

Or

An average man who lives in a one bedroom apartment, drives a toyota corolla, with a monthly salary that's between 150k-200k, and 100% faithful.
I would have preferred the second guy, not a ready made one. I like men who are ambitious, not relenting on the meagre they receive as salary.

The problem now is the second guy “can” eventually transform into the first guy if he becomes wealthy.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Brunosamel(m): 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
99% of ladies will choose the chronic cheat over the average dudes

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Medianna(f): 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2022
Amotolongbo:
I would have preferred the second guy, not a ready made one. I like men who are ambitious, not relenting on the meagre they receive as salary.

The problem now is the second guy “can” eventually transform into the first guy if he becomes wealthy.
My dear once that second guy starts seeing cash
He will remember that 'it time for me to start enjoying myself' and i hope you know what 'enjoy myself' means to most men and women.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Nonexisting1: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
Medianna:
Op sorry to ask oooooo
Asin only cheating?
I no talk am. They done dey wise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
Average man please, i can't deal with cheats. angry
Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by NeckingNgulping(m): 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
Medianna:
Op sorry to ask oooooo
Asin only cheating?

Yes, only cheating grin and i hope you're not trying to say you'd overlook it grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Amotolongbo(f): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
Medianna:

My dear once that second guy starts seeing cash
He will remember that 'it time for me to start enjoying myself' and i hope you know what 'enjoy myself' means to most men and women.
exactly what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by NeckingNgulping(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
Persephone1:
Average man please, i can't deal with cheats. angry

I'm an average man, lol..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Medianna(f): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

Yes, only cheating grin and i hope you're not trying to say you'd overlook it grin
I want to be a reverend sister abeg i just dicovered my calling today during Sunday service
Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by davades(m): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
You better choose the first man cause naturally majority of men cheat
Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by doggedfighter(f): 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
Give me the extremely rich cheat.

The first man for me.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

I'm an average man, lol..
Are you a Nigerian?
Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by SPAMBOX7: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
They will all go for the first. Ignore whatever they say if not the first cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by NeckingNgulping(m): 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
Persephone1:
Are you a Nigerian?

Yeah, a Nigerian who doesn't cheat..
Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

Sorry strictly Mexican cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by SPAMBOX7: 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

You dey follow your fellow man with hairy balls chat. Issokay o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
doggedfighter:
Give me the extremely rich cheat.

The first man for me.

You sabi. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Islandlady(f): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
The first guy pls

All men are cheats, either rich or poor!
So give me the rich cheats, so if he cheats as usual, I will use the money to enjoy myself and go on vacations

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by NeckingNgulping(m): 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
Persephone1:

Okay.. All the very best.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
Persephone1:

Shot have not even been set, you don divert and knock am down already. grin

You're brutal, sis.

Now you have gone and goan give an hard man an heartbreak, and me, I cannot resist the opportunity to throw this shade to a petty, pesky and pertinent pest lol.
Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Jeon(f): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
The first please.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Streetmovement(m): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Op, The mistake you made was asking a question that is not a question but instead an answer.
Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by marlow1962(m): 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nonexisting1:
me too o

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by doggedfighter(f): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You sabi. kiss

No time grin
Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Shot have not even been set, you don divert and knock am down already. grin

You're brutal, sis.

Now you have gone and goan give an hard man an heartbreak, and me, I cannot resist the opportunity to throw this shade to a petty, pesky and pertinent pest lol.
Lol...make him no bother biko. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by wisdomkid: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
Medianna:
Op sorry to ask oooooo
Asin only cheating?

No STD or disease... Mehn, the first dude offer looks enticing...
But remember your own peace of mind and mockery that comes with it.

You can speak in public, etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"runs Babes" The Happening Chicks On Campus: / Guys Only: Lover Or Provider Personality / How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.