Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? (3695 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Black Vs Yellow Skin Ladies, Which One Do You Prefer (photo) / Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by PlayMaker14: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lmao... Silly guy
Well, atleast you confirm that some of you are dumb coz most of them will come here and yarn rubbish grin
Silly girl tongue

Why did you open your eyes to date the dumb one's? WHY?
Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Sweetvie: 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Silly girl tongue

Why did you open your eyes to date the dumb one's? WHY?
Lol
How am suppose to know?
They don't write it on their forehead, you know smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by PlayMaker14: 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol
How am suppose to know?
They don't write it on their forehead, you know smiley
But according to you; "All Guys Cheat"

You should have selected the good cheat from the pack or better still remain single. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sweetvie:
The 2nd is going to cheat too
All guys cheat smiley

Nah, all guys don't cheat. I can swear on my ballsack that i didn't cheat in any of the relationships i had.
Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Omoawoke: 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
Men, whatever you do in life, make money and women shall be added to you
Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Sweetvie: 9:25am On Nov 21, 2022
[quote author=NeckingNgulping post=118553188]

Nah, all guys don't cheat. I can swear on my ballsack that i didn't cheat in any of the relationships i had.
[/quote Lol... Wow! That's rare
Why? There must be a reason
Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Sweetvie: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:
But according to you; "All Guys Cheat"

You should have selected the good cheat from the pack or better still remain single. cheesy
Lol... Well, that's a mistake av corrected grin
Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by PlayMaker14: 10:21am On Nov 21, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Well, that's a mistake av corrected grin
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hunger And Bad Habits Has Finished My Life (pic) / Someone's Wife Material �� / Features You First Look At In A Female Or Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.