Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? (3696 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Black Vs Yellow Skin Ladies, Which One Do You Prefer (photo) / Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by PlayMaker14: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You sabi. kiss
Oh really?
Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Zonefree(m): 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
doggedfighter:
Give me the extremely rich cheat.

The first man for me.

You don't have nyash, rich men go for ladies with heavy nyash.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Oh really?

Absolutely. grin

So incase you may* find that information useful in the future, you can make crazy money and go ahead to cheat to your heart's desires.

I am only for the money and comfort **blows at pretty blue nails**.
Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by doggedfighter(f): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
Zonefree:

You don't have nyash, rich men go for ladies with heavy nyash.

Why should yansh be heavy ?

Men like women that are flexible in bed.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Zonefree(m): 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
doggedfighter:

Stop the self consolation already. Heavy nyash is also flexible in bed.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by PlayMaker14: 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Absolutely. grin

So incase you might that information useful in the future, you can make crazy money and go ahead to cheat to your heart's desires.

I am only for the money and comfort *blows at pretty blue nails*.
Fine... I'll make the money, make you mine and then cheat comfortably by bringing my side chic's home. wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by doggedfighter(f): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Stop the self consolation already. Heavy nyash is also flexible in bed.

grin grin grin

Talking as if you can handle the heavy yansh you are singing about.

Carry your wahala dey go

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Fine... I'll make the money, make you mine and then cheat comfortably by bringing my side chic's home. wink

Home ke? cheesy

Abi make we start hotel management business? You sure say one house go dey enough? You'll have yours; I'll have mine, and hundreds of other rooms to do as we please, and for different people and things on different days.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Zonefree(m): 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
doggedfighter:

grin grin grin

Carry your wahala dey go
Allow me to worry that. Concentrate more on adding some flesh backwardly.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by brain54(m): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
doggedfighter:

grin grin grin

Carry your wahala dey go
You get mouth…

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Medianna(f): 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
wisdomkid:

No STD or disease... Mehn, the first dude offer looks enticing...
But remember your own peace of mind and mockery that comes with it.

You can speak in public, etc
In this our country, rules are for the average and low class,
Moreover cheating coming from a man is normal according to the society
Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Shagwell(m): 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
Persephone1:
Average man please, i can't deal with cheats. angry

Average man by toolz, or by heart? Lol.
Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Shagwell(m): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
doggedfighter:

The heavier the better nau. grin grin

It's the handling and experience that brings forth the flexibility features o. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
I'll choose the average man, I'll also work and help pay the bills.
NeckingNgulping:
Ladies, which one do you prefer?

A man that is extremely rich, has a mansion as his home, takes you on a vacation, and drives exotic cars, but he's a chronic cheat..

Or

An average man who lives in a one bedroom apartment, drives a toyota corolla, with a monthly salary that's between 150k-200k, and 100% faithful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Shagwell(m): 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Absolutely. grin

So incase you may* find that information useful in the future, you can make crazy money and go ahead to cheat to your heart's desires.

I am only for the money and comfort **blows at pretty blue nails**.

Lookat the advice you're giving today. grin
Shey it won't be the same you that'll say 'Menascum!' tomorrow? grin grin
Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
Medianna:

My dear once that second guy starts seeing cash
He will remember that 'it time for me to start enjoying myself' and i hope you know what 'enjoy myself' means to most men and women.

You think someone who earns 200k and has a ride in Nigeria today isn't available for cheating or can't fund his cheating lifestyle? Even those who earn far less than that can do it in Nigeria of today. Some persons personality doesn't change with respect to change in purchasing power.

The problem here is the caliber of people making this decision.

If the lady isn't broke, then her decision making process might be different from the typical broke lady who expects to start earning a living from the pocket of another.

Self sufficiency helps one in decision making.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by PlayMaker14: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Home ke? cheesy

Abi make we start hotel management business? You sure say one house go dey enough? You'll have yours; I'll have mine, and hundreds of other rooms to do as we please, and for different people and things on different days.
Yeye. undecided
Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Medianna(f): 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

You think someone who earns 200k and has a ride in Nigeria today isn't available for cheating?

The problem here is the caliber of people making this decision.

If the lady isn't broke, then her decision making process night be different from the typical broke lady who expects to start earning a living from the pocket of another.

Self sufficiency helps one in decision making.
Emmmm.
You're right
Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
Shagwell:
Lookat the advice you're giving today. grin
Shey it won't be the same you that'll say 'Menascum!' tomorrow? grin grin

"The shortcomings of a RICH MAN are easily forgiven" β€”Cleopatra VII Philopator, Queen of the Ptolemaic Kingdom of Egypt (51 to 30 BC)

So there wink. One of the greatest women, and lovers in history has spoken. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Sweetvie: 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
The 2nd is going to cheat too
All guys cheat smiley
Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
Samantha123:
I'll choose the average man, I'll also work and help pay the bills.

The decisions is mainly on the mindset of the lady involved.

If she has a mindset of I can't work and I should be taken care of the probability of chosing the first option tends towards 100 percent while if she has the partnership mindset and also has her own money her decision making process will put other factors into the equation. Her decision to go with the first option will be within the range of 45 and 90 percent.

Just a a small percentage of the second group I described above will actually go for the second option, these group doesn't see money made by others as sole determent of their decision to chose a partner because they already can fend for themselves but they need more than just money.
Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
Shagwell:

Average man by toolz, or by heart? Lol.
By pocket please. Those two you mentioned are not negotiable grin
Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Princeokwuego1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Home ke? cheesy

your said this because your retired already.. no juice again so you gat no choice
Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by PlayMaker14: 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sweetvie:
The 2nd is going to cheat too
All guys cheat smiley
You're mistaking some of us for the dumb guys you dated.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Sweetvie: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You're mistaking some of us for the dumb guys you dated.
Lmao... So you're going to tell me you never cheat on gf before?
If you have then you're not different from them. Dumb smiley
Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
Well, I'll go for the second guy.. I'll also work and we'll enjoy a peaceful and happy marriage.
ExudeLoveToAll:

The decisions is mainly on the mindset of the lady involved.

If she has a mindset of I can't work and I should be taken care of the probability of chosing the first option tends towards 100 percent while if she has the partnership mindset and also has her own money her decision making process will put other factors into the equation. Her decision to go with the first option will be within the range of 45 and 90 percent.

Just a a small percentage of the second group I described above will actually go for the second option, these group doesn't see money made by others as sole determent of their decision to chose a partner because they already can fend for themselves but they need more than just money.
Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by PlayMaker14: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lmao... So you're going to tell me you never cheat on gf before?
If you have then you're not different from them. Dumb smiley
Cheat on my girlfriend? When I have different things I pray to achieve? Like I said earlier, don't mistake some of us for the dumb guys you dated.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Oyiboman69: 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
Medianna:
Op sorry to ask oooooo
But is cheating the only 'challenge' of the first dude?
Asin only cheating?
plus ritual....
Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
Princeokwuego1:
your said this because your retired already.. no juice again so you gat no choice

And why are you bothered?

Men say they want a trophy wife everyday; a beautiful plaything to hang on their arms and compliment their high status; they also want to sow their seeds wildly, and your body is still biting you that I accepted that and I am regurgitating it?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Sweetvie: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Cheat on my girlfriend? When I have different things I pray to achieve? Like I said earlier, don't mistake some of us for the dumb guys you dated.
Well, speak for yourself
And it not as if u haven't cheated b4 in ur entire relationship life lol
Anyway, am glad to know, you know some guys are dumb smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by PlayMaker14: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sweetvie:
Well, speak for yourself

And it not as if u haven't cheated b4 in ur entire relationship life

You just want me to admit what I will not do... I am not like those daft fellows you dated. lol

Anyway, am glad to know, you know some guys are dumb smiley

Yeah, like the one's you dated. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which One Would You Choose To Marry? by Sweetvie: 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
PlayMaker14:

You just want me to admit what I will not do... I am not like those daft fellows you dated. lol

Yeah, like the one's you dated. cheesy
Lmao... Silly guy
Well, atleast you confirm that some of you are dumb coz most of them will come here and yarn rubbish grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Nice Girls Finish Last? / How To Ask A Girl Into A Relationship / Pls, Where Do Broken Heart Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.