Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. (8709 Views)

Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / When you want a man other ladies desire. / I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
bestdudes:
I am not your bro.

My hand don dey pain me sef. Well done. cheesy

A VN would really go a long way here.

But anyways, I love the way y'all almost always backtrack.

Atink say you tok say you nor go quote me ni?

Abeg, go put your Babe's breasts for ya mouth.

E don late.

Make we go rest.

2 Likes

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Streetmovement(m): 1:32am On Nov 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

But when they need to spew nonsense and come to insult their mums online, they don't remember that it isn't necessary...

What have you said to the OP saying people like me will end up lonely and without husbands @ 30 y/o because of what I post online?

If he judges me with that, why am I not at liberty, too, to judge him with his post?

He should do him, but we cannot do us, abi?

All of his threads have been about him proving some points to us here, online.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol, y'all so funny with y'all nairaland debates, shit makes me Hot asf, so I wasn't wrong after all, this was a clap back, oh yeah!!

So which nairaland women leader group do you belong to?

*Hardcore feminist
*Evening newspapers
*Gistlovers
*Broke entitled ones
*Self proclaimed virgins
*Broke but rich online
*Women police academy of nairaland
*Rumour, dragging and narcissist ones
*Hook up/urgent 2k department
*Anti repillars association
*Devourers/lover of simps
*Abi you're among one of the founding members of nairaland women leader group etc etc etc....

Mehn, it's so funny when y'all bang each other here it gives me chill to my soul, it's like food to me..

Y'all can continue o, that's what makes nairaland sweet grin

1 Like

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Adolak(m): 6:00am On Nov 22, 2022
The ladies on this thread are so pained.

Why biko.

Most likely jealousy and hatred for the new successful girl with the OP.
People are not happy when they realize you have a breakthrough. Especially when it's something they don't have.

Who amongst all the 'pained' girls have a committed guy, hands in the air.
We'll find no hands.

3 Likes

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 22, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

I see it as lack of exposure to mention atheists alongside serial killers, rapists, jihadists and bigots. according to you they're cut from the same cloth.

Church did not give atheists "free speech". that's absolutely wrong. The fact that the church in the past were burning to death people who they judge to be heretics shows what you just said is absolute nonsense
Let me be soft on some atheists cos some are just better people than those who believe in religion. I m talking about those who respect those that practice religion. Maybe you are one of them.
Now to your points, there's a Yoruba adage that says the orange is the reason why man ll beat it's tree with stick (omo osan lo n ko pompo ba Iya re). Some of your atheist folks v drank skunk in the past and are here to write rubbish about those who practiced religion. The owner of this site is one of them.
Lastly, to your last point. Yes, some did barbaric acts in the past but it's not all the church. But are they still doing it? No! Cos the teaching of Jesus Christ is love.
Can you all atheist still talk anyhow against the church if they are still burning those who did that? Can those cowards dare jihadists?
Now that old things has passed away, why are they still talking anyhow to the system that brought positive change like freedom of speech to the world. Where can atheists live freely if not a Christian dominated country?
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by kkins25(m): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2022
Sweetplum:

Let me be soft on some atheists cos some are just better people than those who believe in religion. I m talking about those who respect those that practice religion. Maybe you are one of them.
Now to your points, there's a Yoruba adage that says the orange is the reason why man ll beat it's tree with stick (omo osan lo n ko pompo ba Iya re). Some of your atheist folks v drank skunk in the past and are here to write rubbish about those who practiced religion. The owner of this site is one of them.
Lastly, to your last point. Yes, some did barbaric acts in the past but it's not all the church. But are they still doing it? No! Cos the teaching of Jesus Christ is love.
Can you all atheist still talk anyhow against the church if they are still burning those who did that? Can those cowards dare jihadists?
Now that old things has passed away, why are they still talking anyhow to the system that brought positive change like freedom of speech to the world. Where can atheists live freely if not a Christian dominated country?
Clearly,Father, forgive her for this one knows not what she types.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2022
kkins25:
Clearly,Father, forgive her for this one knows not what she types.
Amen. But you should be concerned about your life.

1 Like

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by kkins25(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2022
Adolak:

Why biko.

People are not happy when they realize you have a breakthrough. Especially when it's something they don't have.

We'll find no hands.

They are pained, the OP, used the cheapest, yet most formidable tactic to ensure the lady-wealth. The moral police, aka "I am always angry feminists," grew bitter because

1) It's in their nature to immediately turn violent due to years spent hating men unprovoked. such that it blinds their sense of judgement.

2) They are all aware, even though they fight the notion of it; that wealth would trigger a certain reaction in them all. The aura of a successful man is the pheromones that drives them nuts.

So, seeing that OP used this to his advantage they have all gathered here to judge the OP because of course, that's what they do. Come online to rant and insult those of us who in reality sacrifice what little we have to see the girl child become who she dreams to be..

There I was, planning to go back to teaching, since it's the only avenue I can reach more girls, then, some warrior on the net; because her ass wasn't licked, thinks she can ridicule what little work I have done from the comfort of her keyboard.

Hey, Magnolia, I woke up with puffy eyes and stress on my glute muscles, hope it wasn't your handy work. I envision you sometimes perform magic; cruising through the skys with your wand and flying broom.

1 Like

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by kkins25(m): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2022
Sweetplum:

Amen. But you should be concerned about your life.
Love thy neighbor as you love thyself. You cannot even obey the first command.

It didn't say love thy fellow Christian, it didn't say love church member, it said "Neighbors." Do you dislike yourself? Then why do you dislike all the sorts of people on your profile caption?

If you ask me, Jesus just wasted life on you lots. No wonder, the trumpet hasn't blown yet. because, you swines didn't learn anything, infact, the planned effect of the crucifiction wasn't achieved hence d delayed trumpet festival. Too bad. Well, you're stuck with us.
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 22, 2022
kkins25:

They are pained, the OP, used the cheapest, yet most formidable tactic to ensure the lady-wealth. The moral police, aka "I am always angry feminists," grew bitter because

1) It's in their nature to immediately turn violent due to years spent hating men unprovoked. such that it blinds their sense of judgement.

2) They are all aware, even though they fight the notion of it; that wealth would trigger a certain reaction in them all. The aura of a successful man is the pheromones that drives them nuts.

So, seeing that OP used this to his advantage they have all gathered here to judge the OP because of course, that's what they do. Come online to rant and insult those of us who in reality sacrifice what little we have to see the girl child become who she dreams to be..

There I was, planning to go back to teaching, since it's the only avenue I can reach more girls, then, some warrior on the net; because her ass wasn't licked, thinks she can ridicule what little work I have done from the comfort of her keyboard.

Hey, Magnolia, I woke up with puffy eyes and stress on my glute muscles, hope it wasn't your handy work. I envision you sometimes perform magic; cruising through the skys with your wand and flying broom.

Bro, I like what you are cooking rn, this what I'm trying to unravel about Persephone1
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by hopefulLandlord: 9:34am On Nov 22, 2022
Sweetplum:

don't be soft on me, go as hard as you can and don't hold back

about disrespect. I already created a thread here
https://www.nairaland.com/4393886/respect-other-peoples-belief-arguably

The church never gave atheists free speech anywhere. what you're trying to say is that it's better to be an atheist in a Christian dominated country than a Muslim one. if that's what you mean then I fully agree but Christianity didn't give us free speech. it was pushback by sane humans that made the church stop most of the nonsense they were doing. remember those that supported slavery for instance during fight for its abolition actually quoted Bible verses.
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2022
Streetmovement:

Lol, y'all so funny with y'all nairaland debates, shit makes me Hot asf, so I wasn't wrong after all, this was a clap back, oh yeah!!

So which nairaland women leader group do you belong to?

*Hardcore feminist
*Evening newspapers
*Gistlovers
*Broke entitled ones
*Self proclaimed virgins
*Broke but rich online
*Women police academy of nairaland
*Rumour, dragging and narcissist ones
*Hook up/urgent 2k department
*Anti repillars association
*Devourers/lover of simps
*Abi you're among one of the founding members of nairaland women leader group etc etc etc....

Mehn, it's so funny when y'all bang each other here it gives me chill to my soul, it's like food to me..

Y'all can continue o, that's what makes nairaland sweet grin

And you know one thing I also love about here?

Especially when relating with guys?

They can never ever ever ever keep up with whatever image they've built about themselves up for long WHEN I quote them. 6 out of 10 times.

And no, there's a difference between me pushing someone to the wall to make them behave nasty and out-of-character, and me barely scratching the surface of a thing, and the mask falls off to reveal what has always been there. My comment to you was the latter, but look at you. A naturally cool person who dgaf about no one online wouldn't have responded the way you just did.

Your 'question' does not offend me, rather, and answering it doesn't give me as much joy as seeing that there is THIS SIDE to you.

I used to see your comments very well o. Everytime on all threads and on front pages, you go dey do like person wey get sense pass all the other guys for this forum; you religiously drop "sensible" comments and faithfully sign off your comments, you don't take part in gbas gbos; you supposedly mind your business, drink cool water and drop cup and you no dey argue with people...but you have this much JUDGEMENTS inside you.

Like, see as you don cram all the labels for this NL finish, come vomit am down for me.

But you go dey do like Mr. Sanctimonious sitting atop a moral high horse, looking down on us vile and ***** people.

Ko'otan? Is this not you? What more is there? 

We dey bang each other and e dey sweet you, as the voyéur and creepy pervert that you are, abi? grin grin

Anyway, make we no whine ourselves for long sha.

I am sure your other dirty, and trollish account knows very well which of the groups I belong to. You must have seen and taken part in quite a lot of those "us vs. them" fights.

Good morning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2022
Magnoliaa you beat me to this... lol

When i saw that kkins post abi advise to the imposter i was like who be this one? cheesy grin . Was this not the guy trying so desperately to engage me on that thread whom i ignored Was he that pained that i didn't enter ring with him? Lol... I told him he bored me and i was been honest. My focus was bestdude, and anybody who is familiar with my monicker would know i don't respond to every rats that quotes me on a brawling except the specific moniker i really want to engage.

Seeing his comment here , i realize how much i have bruised his ego by telling him off. Seriously are these kids that insecure? I have even forgotten he existed until now. I never found him intelligent or pleasing enough to engage hence my dismissive comments at him. I was right after all! He is nothing but an insecure sewer rat! Phew!

Attention seeking mofo!

Modified!

A response to you on the now deleted thread. grin

1 Like

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Streetmovement(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

And you know one thing I also love about here?

Especially when relating with guys?

They can never ever ever ever keep up with whatever image they've built about themselves up for long WHEN I quote them. 6 out of 10 times.

And no, there's a difference between me pushing someone to the wall to make them behave nasty and out-of-character, and me barely scratching the surface of a thing, and the mask falls off to reveal what has always been there. My comment to you was the latter, but look at you. A naturally cool person who dgaf about no one online wouldn't have responded the way you just did.

Your 'question' does not offend me, rather, and answering it doesn't give me as much joy as seeing that there is THIS SIDE to you.

I used to see your comments very well o. Everytime on all threads and on front pages, you go dey do like person wey get sense pass all the other guys for this forum; you religiously drop "sensible" comments and faithfully sign off your comments, you don't take part in gbas gbos; you supposedly mind your business, drink cool water and drop cup and you no dey argue with people...but you have this much JUDGEMENTS inside you.

Like, see as you don cram all the labels for this NL finish, come vomit am down for me.

But you go dey do like Mr. Sanctimonious sitting atop a moral high horse, looking down on us vile and ***** people.

Ko'otan? Is this not you? What more is there? 

We dey bang each other and e dey sweet you, as the voyéur and creepy pervert that you are, abi? grin grin

Anyway, make we no whine ourselves for long sha.

I am sure your other dirty, and trollish account knows very well which of the groups I belong to. You must have seen and taken part in quite a lot of those "us vs. them" fights.

Good morning.

@magnoliaa, All I can do is laugh @the boldeds

I'm a say less energy typa guy, I just drop facts on any thread and leave, if you and any other person on this modafuckin platform ain't cool with it then it's either y'all do some about it or it's a you problem.
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2022
Persephone1:
Magnolia you beat me to this... lol

When i saw that kkins post abi advise to the imposter i was like who be this one? cheesy grin . Was this not the guy trying so desperately to engage me on that thread whom i ignored Was he that pained that i didn't enter ring with him? Lol... I told him he bored me and i was been honest. My focus was bestdude, and anybody who is familiar with my monicker would know i don't respond to every rats that quotes me on a brawling except the specific moniker i really want to engage.

Seeing his comment here , i realize how much i have bruised his ego by telling him off. Seriously are these kids that insecure? I have even forgotten he existed until now. I never found him intelligent or pleasing enough to engage hence my dismissive comments at him. I was right after all! He is nothing but an insecure sewer rat! Phew!

Attention seeking mofo!

Modified!

A response to you on the now deleted thread. grin

Babe to be honest, these guys are wicked. And very shocking.

Na this kkins25 own shock me pass!

Like, whaaaaat?!!

He really thought all those about me?

Someone that I vibe with sometimes; he will even call me Mango and be teasing Ishi and I. And I nicknamed him "Okin."

Like, I rarely respond to him, as I said; I don't usually know what to respond to the kind of comments he quotes with me. But the times that I do, I swear we never get any issue.

The thing just be like when you dey waka for road, abi you dey fight person for front, and one trailer wey you no see just burst out from your left come jam you. grin grin

Dude is even telling that troll to focus on Coco.candy too, and e sure me say Coco no fit ever don come across who im be, but he's keeping tabssssssss. Watin Coco do for that kind person?

What a creepy, scaring dude. embarassed

I am just shuddering at the thought of him being someone I've gone offline with, and aswear, my own never finish? grin

Te mi ti ta; o ti ba mi niyen.

He says I am looking for someone to asslick my ass, like dude, what?

I don't need you to defend me or shit or even agree with whatever I am saying, but doesn't common decency dictates that you jump and pass when you see someone that you're trying to be friendly and chill with getting dragged?

He now came to egg the troll on, because that is who he has always been! He just found someone who personalised it for it, and it makes it easier for him to hop on it.

Very insecure lots they are.

As I said, if you no extend the friendship card; you go extend the hate card, after all, any emotional attention is a win, and if you no extend either, they'll find a way to get a rise out of you. grin

Good morning, babe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:53am On Nov 22, 2022
Streetmovement:

@magnolia, All I can do is laugh @the boldeds

I'm a say less energy typa guy, I just drop facts on any thread and leave, if you and any other person on this modafuckin platform ain't cool with it then it's either y'all do some about it or it's a you problem.

Exactly. You can only laugh because I am fuckeen right on the spot. grin grin

Abeg, carry your mumu away from my front.

2 Likes

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Streetmovement(m): 10:57am On Nov 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Exactly. You can only laugh because I am fuckeen right on the spot. grin grin

Abeg, carry your mumu away from my front.

If you can't come at me physically then I don't see you at all

All this one an online rant

You better silde off bitch for your sake

I ain't got time for your fake ass
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:59am On Nov 22, 2022
Streetmovement:

If you can't come at me physically then I don't see you at all

All this one an online rant

You better silde off bitch for your sake

I ain't got time for your fake ass

There's nothing to you.

I have literally seen you finish on here. And I know exactly the kind of person you are.

Please, swerve out of my mention; I no get your time.

2 Likes

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by kkins25(m): 11:10am On Nov 22, 2022
Persephone1:
[i]Magnoliaa you beat me to this... lol

When i saw that kkins post abi advise to the imposter i was like who be this one? cheesy grin . Was this not the guy trying so desperately to engage me on that thread whom i ignored Was he that pained that i didn't enter ring with him?

Oh, common, who in the world would be pained for not getting a comment from an anonymous on a forum where any ingrate could claim to be anybody. I have no qualms with you. Mango on the other hand... we'd talk
Continue to blow stinking air into that balloon head of yours where your worthless ego resides.

Lol... I told him he bored me and i was been honest. My focus was bestdude, and anybody who is familiar with my monicker would know i don't respond to every rats that quotes me on a brawling except the specific moniker i really want to engage.
more stinking air!

Ah, i see where the source of the drama arose. I didn't even realize this was on another thread. You see, I'm not even keeping tabs with them. I don't hope to be living rent free in your head. We've already established that it stinks.

As for at bolded, tell me how many strangers you're helping with school fees, then we can decide who the stinking sewer rat is.

Attention seeking mofo!
more stinking air!

1 Like

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 22, 2022
And Persephone2 deactivated grin grin grin

Person wey wan make me deactivate don deactivate. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by kkins25(m): 11:15am On Nov 22, 2022
awwwwwnnn!! persephone2, i was rooting for ya buddy. There goes entertainment. Redpill mode off.
#Dissapointing.
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Streetmovement(m): 11:17am On Nov 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

There's nothing to you.

I have literally seen you finish on here. And I know exactly the kind of person you are.

Please, swerve out of my mention; I no get your time.

I guess I hit a nerve, and there's something to you right? Pls don't make me laugh, una wey Sabi everybody for nairaland finish, lol I didn't know you could be this funny.

Abeg, I dey watch Argentina v Saudi Arabia, don't disturb me again with your petty replys
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by benqo01(m): 11:21am On Nov 22, 2022
100% on point
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:25am On Nov 22, 2022
kkins25:

I really LOVE arguments so much. It's like...it's like a mental orgasm and a great pleasure to me engaging in all forms of it, and finding errors, correcting them, bringing out premises and reaching conclusions and all of that.

That is the only reason why I am doing these things, lol. I am fuking fast, and it comes easy to me, and hence, my addressing this. It has nothing to do with you. smiley

Now if you weren't blinded by your hate of me, you would have seen that this was the exact POINT I WAS MAKING. I said even some redpillers agreed with that post of mine.

He used "wealth"! Yes, exactly. That was what I kept saying. Why does he think the lady likes him for who he is and not because she has sized him up and she liked what she see?

If the average girl falls for Indomie and egg according to your lots, do you not think a girl will go gaga over an iPhone? That was what I was reminding the people praising him, but oh well, if it's coming from Magnolia, it must be all shades of wrong and zero "sense" in it.

No wahala.

Again, if you didn't secretly dislike my person so much and publicly played a sycophant to me, you would have understood I was saying more or less the same thing in different words.

You're fine with the OP using his wealth to chase a lady, until a lady goes for a rich man and you people will start crying "hypergamy bad".

How can a man seduce a lady with his wealth if hypergamy wasn't a thing?

But because you so badly and want to thoughtlessly disagree with me, you gave hypergamy a stamp of approval. grin

Abi if you are convinced that the OP attracted that girl with his wealth and status, does that not make that girl hypergamic?

Anytime guys need to shame women, they condemn their freedom and expressive spirit as a sign of desperation and low self-esteem.

But this guy finally found a free and open woman who takes initiative, and alllll of their theories about a "forward" woman has suddenly flown out of the window.

Again, this response is not necessarily for you. smiley

The hate in your black heart will not let you see the logic in what I am saying.

Toor.

3 Likes

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Like, whaaaaat?!!

Someone that I vibe with sometimes; he will even call me Mango and be teasing Ishi and I. And I nicknamed him "Okin."

Like, I rarely respond to him, as I said; I don't usually know what to respond to the kind of comments he quotes with me. But the times that I do, I swear we never get any issue.

The thing just be like when you dey waka for road, abi you dey fight person for front, and one trailer wey you no see just burst out from your left come jam you. grin grin

Dude is even telling that troll to focus on Coco.candy too, and e sure me say Coco no fit ever don come across who im be, but he's keeping tabssssssss. Watin Coco do for that kind person?

I am just shuddering at the thought of him being someone I've gone offline with, and aswear, my own never finish? grin

I don't need you to defend me or shit or even agree with whatever I am saying, but doesn't common decency dictates that you jump and pass when you see someone that you're trying to be friendly and chill with getting dragged?

He now came to egg the troll on, because that is who he has always been! He just found someone who personalised it for it, and it makes it easier for him to hop on it.

As I said, if you no extend the friendship card; you go extend the hate card, after all, any emotional attention is a win, and if you no extend either, they'll find a way to get a rise out of you. grin

Good morning, babe.
Good morning ooo.

I didn't even know he was someone you get along with. I dont think i have had any interactions with him prior to yesterday.

Dude can do better, he has a lot of growing to do.

As for me,no hate or love from here. I no rate them to that extent. grin

2 Likes

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:30am On Nov 22, 2022
Persephone1:
And Persephone2 deactivated grin grin grin

Person wey wan make me deactivate don deactivate. grin grin grin

E shock you, abi? grin grin
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:32am On Nov 22, 2022
Persephone1:
Good morning ooo.

I didn't even know he was someone you get along with. I dont think i have had any interactions with him prior to yesterday.

Dude can do better, he has a lot of growing to do.

As for me,no hate or love from here. I no rate them to that extent. grin

I swea— ah, God.

He is someone I was cool with o.

No wahala sha.

E really shock me, that I am still even trying to recover from that fact.

Him?

One more reason to be wary and paranoid of men (online).

It's another point in my lesson note for when dealing with that gender.

1 Like

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

E shock you, abi? grin grin
Lol... 10 - 20 years ban na anyone's mate?

I mailed the supermods, and if it is the mod i suspect that clipped his wings, He hate trolls.

With passion self cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:36am On Nov 22, 2022
Streetmovement:

I guess I hit a nerve, and there's something to you right? Pls don't make me laugh, una wey Sabi everybody for nairaland finish, lol I didn't know you could be this funny.

Abeg, I dey watch Argentina v Saudi Arabia, don't disturb me again with your petty replys

And all you literally have to do is ignore or leave my mentions.

Yawns.

1 Like

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by kkins25(m): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Like, whaaaaat?!!

Are you just looking for something to say?

I've disagreed with a lot of people who we've shared same ideals for years, but no one has ever resorted to calling one names as fast as you did. Infact, no single one has called me names before. NO ONE. Take notice, you began with the name callings. I hope your sense of justice would be just with me. Most shockingly, on top of cruise.

I and coco have add few disagreements with regards to maybe religion, and not men and women matter. It was the first name that popped up in my head when pers2 asked. Did you not see the emojis in my comments? there are a very few select women that i follow, nd i follow because we share same ideals. I could easily have mentiond poco, and i have nothing against her.
Just wanted to see where the trolling would go, after all, nothing would eventually happen.

but you sound betrayed. why?

ahh, so indeed, you felt betrayed. why not express these instead of resorting to the 12pm -3am night gatherers attitude?

Good morning, babesewer rat.
Based on what assumptions exactly? think of it like this, Mango passes exams 10 out of 10 times. If Mango one day passes exams 9 out of 10, does that make Mango a different person to me?

We would not always be on the same side of the goal post. Unlike you, I would not say Mango cannot speak english based on a few errors she makes knowing fully well what she is capable off.

From your logic, maybe this is who mango truly is. the angry, feminist who hates men unprovoked, and waiting for the day they slip so she can devour them.
Shey you see how that works? I don't know, have I privately mailboxed you before? abi i have asked for your number ni? I admire your literature, I write too, albeit in a diff niche.
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:48am On Nov 22, 2022
Adolak:

Why biko.

We'll find no hands.

But words on these streets is that feminists are in happy relationships/marriages and fuking patriarchal kings that they cook and pound yam for. grin

Can you please stick to one?

Are we in loving relationships and only deceiving people online or are we bitter and manless people in real life?

I am not pained; but I'll tell you why I am on this thread like this.

I am simply here to tell this OP everything they have always believed about Naija women, so he no go go lose guard.

I mean; women are calculative; women are desperate for marriage; all girls are the same; no virgins anywhere, etc., etc.

What makes her successful? He chased a lady with "wealth" and she gave him face, and that's your own definition of success? grin

You guys can never stick to one narrative lol.

3 Likes

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by kkins25(m): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Now if you weren't blinded by your hate of me, you would have seen that this was the exact POINT I WAS MAKING. I said even some redpillers agreed with that post of mine.

He used "wealth"! Yes, exactly. That was what I kept saying. Why does he think the lady likes him for who he is and not because she has sized him up and she liked what she see?
My comment on the thread:

ah, who is persephone1 and persephone2 again? doppleganger don dey Nairaland? moreso, it seems the doppleganger come be opposite gender. grin grin grin grin.. Netflix worthy content!

@bestdudes, I think the move to have her input her number was pretty slick. Also, good that you waited for her to inbox you first, atleast, you are not the "needy" one here. Just make sure to keep it up, don't go and allow emotions overcome you that you begin to start asking how you can help her and her generation move forward... grin grin grin grin Because, trust me, they too know how to prey on that masculine weakness. Watch her whatsap status sha, the moment you start seeing "1k" "2k" "im broke" , Baba japa.....

If the average girl falls for Indomie and egg according to your lots, do you not think a girl will go gaga over an iPhone? That was what I was reminding the people praising him, but oh well, if it's coming from Magnolia, it must be all shades of wrong and zero "sense" in it.
No wahala.
yes we know. see below:

kkins25:
grin grin grin grin
He should have used the iPhone with previous ladies. He would have gotten them all. grin grin grin grin. Unfortunately, Op did so without the intentions of trying to seduce them with iPhones. The iPhone is his phone what can he do? OP is just searching for love. grin grin grin Little did he know, what he was finding in sokoto is right inside his sokoto(trouser).

kobo.junkie:
All those epistles to nowhere when all he was looking for was a lady who would fall for his iphone. grin

Again, if you didn't secretly dislike my person so much and publicly played a sycophant to me, you would have understood I was saying more or less the same thing in different words.
I secretly dislike you yet share every one of your diary notes i come across. Omo, which kind agape love con be this? Kindly look through the list of people i follow, I put you in same caliber.

You're fine with the OP using his wealth to chase a lady, until a lady goes for a rich man and you people will start crying "hypergamy bad".

How can a man seduce a lady with his wealth if hypergamy wasn't a thing?
As much as i hate, go for the rich man dynamics, from a biological perspective, it's ingrained in our biology. Painful to me since i too may fall victim, but i don't think all women can fall victim of being entised with wealth. No woman can, unless she chooses to.

But because you so badly and want to thoughtlessly disagree with me, you gave hypergamy a stamp of approval. grin

Abi if you are convinced that the OP attracted that girl with his wealth and status, does that not make that girl hypergamic?

Anytime guys need to shame women, they condemn their freedom and expressive spirit as a sign of desperation and low self-esteem.

But this guy finally found a free and open woman who takes initiative, and alllll of their theories about a "forward" woman has suddenly flown out of the window.
Op did not show his iPhone with that intent. That's he's bloody phone. What should he have done, brought out a piece of paper?

Again, this response is not necessarily for you. smiley

The hate in your black heart will not let you see the logic in what I am saying.

Toor.
I sha know, ive not called you a fool, etc. Those came out pretty darn fast i must say. Don't mind the Aje reference, person reffered to you as witch, no such blacklash, so i took it up.
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 22, 2022
kkins25:

Love thy neighbor as you love thyself. You cannot even obey the first command.

It didn't say love thy fellow Christian, it didn't say love church member, it said "Neighbors." Do you dislike yourself? Then why do you dislike all the sorts of people on your profile caption?

If you ask me, Jesus just wasted life on you lots. No wonder, the trumpet hasn't blown yet. because, you swines didn't learn anything, infact, the planned effect of the crucifiction wasn't achieved hence d delayed trumpet festival. Too bad. Well, you're stuck with us.
limao. At least you acknowledged Jesus. So you know there's something supernatural and divine about Him. Hallelujah.
I m human and might v erred. The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ is sufficient as I v asked for forgiveness & mercy. You can also receive yours instead of waiting for me to get stucked with you. The trumpet ll surely sound.
I m here to just tell you that bashing Christians or the Church isn't going to cure your headache.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can You Marry An Impotent Man? / Who own the BIG bum bum? (photo) / Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.