Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. (8758 Views)

Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / When you want a man other ladies desire. / I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Magnoliaa(f): 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
kkins25:
My pleasure, just follow the trail of m.agnolia, and find them, ye shall. grin grin grin grin grin...In all the doings, mention me though. grin grin grin for now you can start with coco.candy.. grin grin grin

Now what is funny about this shamelessly disgusting laughter of yours, I can never tell.

But toor.

Asslick and stalk the women you pander to from all appearances to your fill, and laugh to your heart's desires at them getting trolled. smiley

Who am I to stop you?

2 Likes

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by bestdudes: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
Persephone1:
I have stated before and will again , you know nothing about trolling!

I have fed you with enough attention, now its time for you to get lost. Bye!
where are you running to? Come back here... grin grin
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

When you're done, probably for the day, sha, I can meet you too, if you want. kiss

Have a great evening.
K

"Peace shall reign once more on Nairaland".
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by kkins25(m): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
Persephone1:
And Iphone makes him a man! Clap for yourself, you have the brain of a fish. undecided
Yes, grin grin grin
Even without the brains of Albert Einstein, the Iphone is a powerful pheromone that forces a lot of ladies(dear i say all) to quickly enter ovulation period. grin grin grin grin grin

Boy without iPhone: hello, can i--
girl: Please, I'm engaged.mtchew!

Boy with iPhone: hello--
girl: *dripping wet* My man!!!!! Please, speak to me..

grin grin grin grin grin

The OP has provided evidence. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Magnoliaa(f): 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
bestdudes:

Abi it is really you?

You that ran away from my challenge to you nko? grin grin

Moomoo.

Let us have a logical argument naaa.

E wan take style take hop on what he thinks is an "opening".

2 Likes

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
Persephone2:
K

"Peace shall reign once more on Nairaland".

By you tenaciously refusing my olive branch to you, abi?

Okay. smiley

1 Like

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by kkins25(m): 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Now what is funny about this shamelessly disgusting laughter of yours, I can never tell.

But toor.

Asslick and stalk the women you pander to from all appearances to your fill, and laugh to your heart's desires at them getting trolled. smiley

Who am I to stop you?

bu-hohohohohoho. Have a taste of your own agbo-jedi. hohohohohohohhahahah
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
kkins25:
bu-hohohohohoho. Have a taste of your own agbo-jedi. hohohohohohohhahahah

Look at this fool.

Oga, sir, you're shamelessly embarrassing.

Because I ignore your mentions, abi?

Your own liver nor reach to troll me? You have to hide the hateful part of yourself, by hopping on and laughing with people who you think are giving me a taste of my medicine?

If you think it is Satannist of all people that is giving me my vileness back-to-back, you're crassly inept in keeping up with me.

It is this same side of yours that you're revealing now that has always kept me back from being chill and free with you. You have an "OFF" vibe about you. A big red neon sign flashing over your head.

Fake male feminist isonu oshi. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

By you tenaciously refusing my olive branch to you, abi?

Okay. smiley
Nope
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
bestdudes:
grin grin grin grin Maggie are you seeing what i am seeing?

1 Like

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by bestdudes: 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Abi it is really you?

You that ran away from my challenge to you nko? grin grin

Moomoo.

Let us have a logical argument naaa.

E wan take style take hop on what he thinks is an "opening".
nope... I want to watch what you and her can pull when someone else has your time. You should know I do not want to go this route with either of you. Frankly, I have grown passed this as far as Nairaland is concerned lol...

We don this one pass... so it is best to leave you with those who would love to play pig fight... grin when you are done disgracing yourself, you will sit down and chop your eba and soup alone. grin grin
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
Persephone1:
You are seeing nothing.
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
bestdudes:
Man, you belong to the group that lack comprehension. Sorry. Go and read the thread again, and check the one I referenced there.

The summary of that thread is that ladies have attitude that repel men and still claim that no guy with good intentions has approached them... REALLY? From age 18-30? lol

I also walked away from those ones because what people like you were suggesting was my past life, which never favored me... I mean, cajoling, being patient, convincing her, beg her... that is all bullshit. If she is not giving you the energy, leave her alone.

Nigerian men go on begging, pleading, and persuading and get disrespected even more.

Listen, a girl knows she wants you in the first 4 minutes of interacting with you... if she is not giving you that energy, dude BOUNCE!
Shut up. It's you that lacked comprehension and doesn't know what he want. Have regards when talking to your sisters mate.

1 Like

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

Shut up. It's you that lacked comprehension and doesn't know what he want. Have regards when talking to your sisters mate.

WTF, coming from a bitch.

Another scapegoat.
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
kkins25:
Yes, grin grin grin
Even without the brains of Albert Einstein, the Iphone is a powerful pheromone that forces a lot of ladies(dear i say all) to quickly enter ovulation period. grin grin grin grin grin

Boy without iPhone: hello, can i--
girl: Please, I'm engaged.mtchew!

Boy with iPhone: hello--
girl: *dripping wet* My man!!!!! Please, speak to me..

grin grin grin grin grin

The OP has provided evidence. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oh tell this to Op who has found new love. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
Persephone2:

WTF, coming from a bitch.

Another scapegoat.
O fe ku sha?
You wan die?

1 Like

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
bestdudes:
nope... I want to watch what you and her can pull when someone else has your time. You should know I do not want to go this route with either of you. Frankly, I have grown passed this as far as Nairaland is concerned lol...

We don this one pass... so it is best to leave you with those who would love to play pig fight... grin when you are done disgracing yourself, you will sit down and chop your eba and soup alone. grin grin

It seems you are blind and are being deliberately obtuse at this point.

This is the third time I am saying it: let us have an argument devoid of emotions and insults, on this matter you have brought here.

Who's bringing pig's fight your way?

Shame ko. undecided

Firstly, are we not on a faceless forum? grin

Who cares?

Secondly, me and persephone2 have come a long way, dude. Don't even try to understand that angle, lol.

And finally, oho. So you used to be a shameless person before too. So na me nor go grow up? When you used to fight dirty and roll in the mud, did you remember shame? So why are you preaching a standard you never upheld to me?

But best believe when I grow up, I'll own up to my e-antics, and it'll be on this same ONE moniker.

Unlike you who is still even scared of your past online demons, that you couldn't create threads like these on your main moniker.

1 Like

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
Why I agree that a guy must not settle for just anyone, I don't agree that you can make the right choice as easily as the OP described.

A woman may match your energy at a specific period, but necessarily all the time.

So, you still need to get to know her more. For all I know, she may even be bipolar, and you are merely enjoying her pleasant side.

1 Like

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
Persephone2:
Nope

Nope what?

1 Like

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Nope what?

Already sent.
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by kkins25(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
Persephone1:
Oh tell this to Op who has found new love. grin
Already did... grin grin grin grin grin.. I care for my fellow man, and even more woman. grin grin
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
Persephone2:
Already sent.

Huh?

I am not following you no more...

Persephone1:

Seems like it, lol.
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
kkins25:
Already did... grin grin grin grin grin.. I care for my fellow man, and even more woman. grin grin
Good for you.

3 Likes

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Huh?

Seems like it, lol.

Ok, congrats.
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by kkins25(m): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
Persephone1:
Good for you.
thank you!! But why did you take the road to peace, was expecting us to keep up with the vawulence... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Huh?

Seems like it, lol.
Lol... cheesy grin

Nigga be so pained he had to open an account to troll. grin grin

Kids everywhere .

1 Like

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
Persephone2:
Ok, congrats.

Toor.

Whenever you're ready sha...still waiting.
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
kkins25:
thank you!! But why did you take the road to peace, was expecting us to keep up with the vawulence... grin grin grin
You bore me. I pick my fights, i don't give attention unnecessarily. Most importantly, you bore me.

Need more reasons?

1 Like

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
Finally, I'm about starting what I wanted to.

Let the chaos begin,

Even the mods won't save you guys from this.
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Toor.

Whenever you're ready sha...still waiting.

Waiting for the pm?
Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by kkins25(m): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
Person that can't handle emotions is talking about having discussions "without emotions." Reminds me of a master piece by Dante Alighieri title Divine Comedy
Kikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. by bestdudes: 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

It seems you are blind and are being deliberately obtuse at this point.

This is the third time I am saying it: let us have an argument devoid of emotions and insults, on this matter you have brought here.

Who's bringing pig's fight your way?

Shame ko. undecided

Firstly, are we not on a faceless forum? grin

Who cares?

Secondly, me and persephone2 have come a long way, dude. Don't even try to understand that angle, lol.

And finally, oho. So you used to be a shameless person before too. So na me nor go grow up? When you used to fight dirty and roll in the mud, did you remember shame? So why are you preaching a standard you never upheld to me?

But best believe when I grow up, I'll own up to my e-antics, and it'll be on this same ONE moniker.

Unlike you who is still even scared of your past online demons, that you couldn't create threads like these on your main moniker.
my main moniker? Lmao… I spend most of my time on Twitter, Nairaland like Facebook is not longer it for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers / I Have Crush For My Female Best Friend But She Has A Boyfriend. / Help!! I Only See Him At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.