Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Lessons To All Alpha Men; Never Date Below Your Class - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lessons To All Alpha Men; Never Date Below Your Class (1393 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Lessons To All Alpha Men; Never Date Below Your Class by gforce5: 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
Dear men, avoid this advice. This is SIMP behaviour pro max. This is mentality is the reason why Nigerian women are the most entitled women in Africa. Men were not created to rescue women from poverty. A man of high value seeks a woman of the same standard as his companion. He does not go for women beneath him. Olumide Akpata (Former NBA President) recently married a woman from a well-to-do family. Do you think he's a fool?? Your President married his only son to the daughter of an Emir. Do you think that he's a fool? Have you ever seen the son of a world leader or from a very elite family marry a girl from the trenches Are you more Alpha than them?? There's a reason why the rich have been able to secure their wealth for more than one generation compared to the poor. I won't say more.
Prometheus666:
Men are designed heavy lifters. We are warriors, masons and mountain climbers. We are the real structures of the Universe. If a girl's father had failed in roofing their home. He is a man like us, so we should, if we can afford to, not just roof the house, but to build a new one.

I find it offensive that the OP is a man. Are men supposed to be competing with women now?

We are built to alleviate poverty. Women are designed to nourish us sexually and nutritionally. And with women, we procreate.

I will always help the poor.
Re: Lessons To All Alpha Men; Never Date Below Your Class by okoroemeka(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Prometheus666:
Men are designed heavy lifters. We are warriors, masons and mountain climbers. We are the real structures of the Universe. If a girl's father had failed in roofing their home. He is a man like us, so we should, if we can afford to, not just roof the house, but to build a new one.

I find it offensive that the OP is a man. Are men supposed to be competing with women now?

We are built to alleviate poverty. Women are designed to nourish us sexually and nutritionally. And with women, we procreate.

I will always help the poor.
I support you 100%,so you are telling me my poor sidechick that I am helping in school is a bad idea?NO,it is not

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Babe With Debts Will Put It On Your Head - Indian Widow / Will U Fall Or Avoid / What Is Compatibility?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.