Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? (41163 Views)

If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? / Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Wijam: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
Dubai

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Amarita(f): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
Finland, Sweden and Rwanda
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by aidameoryou: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
Every middle eastern country.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by rajiedreez: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
Israel, Saudi Arabia, UK, Switzerland, Vietnam and some other countries.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by staga: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
USA, UK and South Africa.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Omotaday(m): 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
Syria
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Tradepunter2: 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
Mrkindness:
Bangladesh

What The country is the most stable economy in that region....

They are doing very well for themselves.... Lil to no China loan..

Only difference is that it is a Muslim country
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by aidameoryou: 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
WannaHowzit:

As a South African I understand why, buy your brothers are the ones that ruined your reputation. South Africans are just protecting their country from going down the same African route of lawlessness.

You can hate is from that but at the end of the day we would have saved our country and forced to japa coz we allowed outsiders to do to our state what they did to theirs.

South Africa that's among the most dangerous countries to live in.
Is talking about lawlessness grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by lordaltruist(m): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Trust me North Korea is a better place compared to these ones below:
Qatar
Pakistan
Saudi Arabia
Iraq
Iran
Russia
Or better still, all the core Muslim countries.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by dominion001(m): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Offpointng: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
I wonder why lotta people are not including South Africa in their list, like who on earth would wanna go there?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Jocdon(m): 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
India
Why? have you been there before?

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by 8stargeneral: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Racoon:
Republic of Germany
why

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Vesilli: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
tongue
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Lamanii22(f): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
America,Iran, Iraq, Pakistan and other Arab countries, South Africa too, would have been included the UK but I love the British accent… can still manage to go there

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Christistruth00: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
Biafra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Tradepunter2: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
Adjovi:
Most people will be choosing Russia. It's easier to get killed in the USA now than in any other country except Nigeria

Fk that lying crap.... I get family and plenty plenty friend's in the USA nothing like that crap...

Gun violence dy no doubt but not as you exaggerating it...

Russia my arsssssee.... Those racist piece of shyt that will be calling monkey straight in your face and the police can't do nada

11 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Aubreville: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
APC2:
Which country you will not like to go to even if you are given permanent residence permit, work permit or given citizenship status?

For me, I will not go to Kiribati, Nauru and Niue even if I'm granted citizenship status

North Korea
Iran
Russia
Any Arab country (excluding Egypt)
Mexico
Guatemala
Honduras
Haiti
Brazil
South Africa
Thailand
Philppines
Myanmar
Bangladesh
Alaska
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by BigCowHornn: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
Iran
Saudi Arabia
Russia
Mexico
Alaska
Iceland

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by juman(m): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
North korea.

Russia and ukraine. They are racists.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by SPAMBOX7: 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
angry Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Offpointng: 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
WannaHowzit:

As a South African I understand why, buy your brothers are the ones that ruined your reputation. South Africans are just protecting their country from going down the same African route of lawlessness.

You can hate is from that but at the end of the day we would have saved our country and forced to japa coz we allowed outsiders to do to our state what they did to theirs.

it'll shock to know I follow SABC news and other SA news outlet and there's hardly a day that passes without Killings, kidnappings and robbery cases. You meant to say all these crimes are being committed by Nigerians?? I bet you'd be a joker to nod

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by fotadmowmend(m): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Proudlyomonna: 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:
if only u know my name is Emmanuel

I don’t hate Christian’s but I hate d way igbos are going about their own Christianity

Where is it written in d bible that u can declare your opponent dead cos of political differences?

Where is hate your neighbors written in d bible?

Where is it written in d bible that u should mock people with their predicament?

The igbos are political n hypocritical Christian’s n I don’t like the way they practice their Christianity

When they were doing the nnamdi kanu madness,many of them denounced Christianity saying they didn’t see Jesus that they only saw nnamdi kanu n I can remember selemempe said he will stone Jesus n follow nnamdi kanu n even said if nnamdi kanu orders him to beat his parents he will do so

Those people have created different accounts today n they are talking thrash about Muslim Muslim ticket today

I just hate hypocrisy

Just imagine the Igbos ehn na them carry religion for head pass n na them still do opposite of wetin dey bible pass

Your Problem is actually not Igbo,Your problem is YOU.
I put it to you that even if your kinsmen are to be given a Country of their own,you will most definitely find a way to bring in hate, disunity and bigotry,It's in You, Your life can't make any meaning if you don't hate.
After all said and done,APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Jocdon(m): 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
Tradepunter2:

What The country is the most stable economy in that region....

They are doing very well for themselves.... Lil to no China loan..

Only difference is that it is a Muslim country
stop saying what you dont know. How are they muslims?
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Shegzdave: 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
Why are you people including South Africa grin
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Reinamaria(f): 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:

I don’t hate Christian’s but I hate d way igbos are going about their own Christianity

Where is it written in d bible that u can declare your opponent dead cos of political differences?

Where is it written in d bible that u should mock people with their predicament?

The igbos are political n hypocritical Christian’s n I don’t like the way they practice their Christianity

When they were doing the nnamdi kanu madness,many of them denounced Christianity saying they didn’t see Jesus that they only saw nnamdi kanu n I can remember selemempe said he will stone Jesus n follow nnamdi kanu n even said if nnamdi kanu orders him to beat his parents he will do so

Those people have created different accounts today n they are talking thrash about Muslim Muslim ticket today

I just hate hypocrisy

Just imagine the Igbos ehn na them carry religion for head pass n na them still do opposite of wetin dey bible pass

See epistle!
Your hate for Igbos will swallow you up laslas!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by SLOVFO(m): 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:

I just hate hypocrisy

Peter Obi's supporters are all supposed to be Igbos, I presume. 2023 elections go shock some of you guys that are playing the tribal card...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by labelle123(f): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
Emir8:
I will never go to Iran, Palestine and India. The poverty in India is terrible
. Is it to that level

Their movie dey decieve person be that
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by alobright17(m): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
[quote author=Tenses post=118571998]

With the way you hate Christians I think say you for choose Israel or America.

Shatap
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by cigaricon(m): 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:

I just hate hypocrisy

Where is it written in the bible that you should judge your neighbor? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Current State Of Enugu Airport Runway (photos) / Things You Should Never Buy At The Airport / FESTAC Tanker Fire Destroyed 26 Vehicles, Others (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.