Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? (41335 Views)

If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? / Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Pharaohny: 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
US
UK
ISREAL
MEXICO
ICELAND

but I like RUSSIA and QATAR SHAA I fit manage NORTH KOREA as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by WithFact: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
Biafra only. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by pansophist(m): 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Any moozlem country.
If any moozlem wan kill you,na to accuse you of blasphemy begin shout Allah akbar,an always available mob go come for your life,dem no de ask question grin

Na lie. Kosovo, Turkey, and Albania are Muslim countries, but no one will do anything to you there. They are lovely and secular alot.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by AngelicBeing: 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Nigeria
Hian, like seriously, l will send your name to Buhari the criminal in Aso Rock and you will be arrested in the next 48 hours tongue
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by pansophist(m): 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
For me, its Iceland.

I can visit o, but live there? Never. And it's a tiny island with less than 500k people, so you can only fly in and out of the country.

So if you want to be a polar bear or penguin in your next life, feel free to go there. For me, I cant be living in a deep freezer because the freezer is developed.

10 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by ugodson(m): 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
South Africa

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by ufuosman(m): 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
Bangladesh

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by drololaaof: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
APC2:
Which country you will not like to go to even if you are given permanent residence permit, work permit or given citizenship status?

For me, I will not go to Kiribati, Nauru and Niue even if I'm granted citizenship status
Iran ,Afghanistan, North Korea, Somalia, Russia

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Neoteny7: 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
South Africa

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by adeniyi65(m): 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
No country i wouldn't visit in this globe if i have the money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
Any arab country and eastern European countries
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Fisiryorh(m): 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
Iceland....
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by pansophist(m): 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
DaddyGngeess:
Any arab country and eastern European countries

Only if you have actually been to an eastern European country, you won't be saying this.

As in, men move from western Europe to the eastern one. I know a Nigerian studying in Ukraine before the war that was reminiscing how life was cheap and good there. Now he is in Germany as an asylum and just hates it there. Too boring and too expensive.

In Poland, thousands upon thousands of Africans already call it home and are citizens. This is why the Polish embassy is the most difficult to get a visa from Nigeria. In fact, even if the president of Poland gives you a scholarship, getting a visa is like squeezing an elephant though a straw.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Miles300: 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
India

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Waywardson6: 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
Russia. They're racist & anti all things freedom.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by onuman: 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
APC2:
Which country you will not like to go to even if you are given permanent residence permit, work permit or given citizenship status?

For me, I will not go to Kiribati, Nauru and Niue even if I'm granted citizenship status

Saudi Arabia.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Housing(m): 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
China, India, North Korea, Syria, Pakistan, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Iceland, Burundi, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Congo, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Oman, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Philippine, Northern Cyprus, All former Soviet Union Countries. Algeria all Africa Countries except Ghana, Benin Republic Senegal, Morocco and South Africa.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by sencekompis: 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
FUTURE BIAFRA fraud land. South Korea, Somalia and all muslims core countries...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by lozanni(m): 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
GlobTrotter:
what is the difference between you and a racist?

The guy is an Igbophobe.
Internet trolls attack his god, then they must be Igbos. Smh
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Dpatch(m): 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
Immigration by investment pr programs are quite good for countries like Canada and Netherlands as the benefits are tremendous, with a greater beamlight on Netherlands as its pr card gives you access to the whole of EU countries (visa free) and cost just 140k dollars within 3 months..
However (for now) I wont really welcome a Bangladesh PR.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
Russia.

Because it is too cold...ESPECIALLY THE EASTERN PART CALLED SIBERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Realist777: 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:
if only u know my name is Emmanuel

I don’t hate Christian’s but I hate d way igbos are going about their own Christianity

Where is it written in d bible that u can declare your opponent dead cos of political differences?

Where is hate your neighbors written in d bible?

Where is it written in d bible that u should mock people with their predicament?

The igbos are political n hypocritical Christian’s n I don’t like the way they practice their Christianity

When they were doing the nnamdi kanu madness,many of them denounced Christianity saying they didn’t see Jesus that they only saw nnamdi kanu n I can remember selemempe said he will stone Jesus n follow nnamdi kanu n even said if nnamdi kanu orders him to beat his parents he will do so

Those people have created different accounts today n they are talking thrash about Muslim Muslim ticket today

I just hate hypocrisy

Just imagine the Igbos ehn na them carry religion for head pass n na them still do opposite of wetin dey bible pass
At times you can't really blame the Igbos for their ways of practicing Christianity and politics.
Truly they are marginalized but the way they are going about it is not the best
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by BABANGBALI: 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
Any Islamic country, Asian countries, Nigeria and the Garden of Eden
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by chatinent: 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
Every country these folks mentioned are better than Nigeria. Makes me feel like a scientist for discovering this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Scamburster(m): 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
APC2:

Czech republic.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by karmaolu1(m): 11:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
All Islamic countries
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Bahamas95(m): 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
All Islamic countries.

Nothing fascinates me about them.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
pansophist:
For me, its Iceland.

I can visit o, but live there? Never. And it's a tiny island with less than 500k people, so you can only fly in and out of the country.

So if you want to be a polar bear or penguin in your next life, feel free to go there. For me, I cant be living in a deep freezer because the freezer is developed.

I'm curious chief, where then would you like to live, can you drop like 3 names please, I trust your judgement.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by chessguru(m): 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
russia
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Sleekfingers: 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
Israel, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen, Colombia, Venezuela, kosovo, Pakistan, Vietnam, DR congo, libya , haiti, Jamaica, Venezuela

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by OgatheTop: 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:
if only u know my name is Emmanuel

I don’t hate Christian’s but I hate d way igbos are going about their own Christianity

Where is it written in d bible that u can declare your opponent dead cos of political differences?

Where is hate your neighbors written in d bible?

Where is it written in d bible that u should mock people with their predicament?

The igbos are political n hypocritical Christian’s n I don’t like the way they practice their Christianity

When they were doing the nnamdi kanu madness,many of them denounced Christianity saying they didn’t see Jesus that they only saw nnamdi kanu n I can remember selemempe said he will stone Jesus n follow nnamdi kanu n even said if nnamdi kanu orders him to beat his parents he will do so

Those people have created different accounts today n they are talking thrash about Muslim Muslim ticket today

I just hate hypocrisy

Just imagine the Igbos ehn na them carry religion for head pass n na them still do opposite of wetin dey bible pass
stupid nuisance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Driver Caught Driving With No Steering Wheel While Sitting On A Bucket / Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna / First Commercial Flight To Akwa-ibom From Abuja Airport (with Arik Air)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.