Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? (41342 Views)

If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? / Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by TWoods(m): 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by ogwumgbe: 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
Pierocash:
I will never go to Iran,Iraq, Afghanistan, and Palestinian.

I will rather relocate to Somalia , Djibouti ,and Cambodia than go to any of those country

Fool, come to Cambodia and enjoy life, you will never go back to that shithole again. 24/7 electricity, security top notch, no sound of gun whatsoever, Police: professionals, no unnecessary harassment: their girls, the sweetest in the world, Americans you worship are trooping here in droves, begging for citizenship: Chinese are here crying when deported back, what can you boast of your useless country that you would not go to Cambodia? blind man, please remove your black ass from your chair and travel a bit, you will curse your useless leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by karnafiu03(m): 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Any moozlem country.
If any moozlem wan kill you,na to accuse you of blasphemy begin shout Allah akbar,an always available mob go come for your life,dem no de ask question grin
But you can go to UAE (Dubai), Qatar and Abu Dhabi?.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by ahnie: 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
Malaysia,north Korea,France,Pakistan and dubai
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by pansophist(m): 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
Zarzah:

I'm curious chief, where then would you like to live, can you drop like 3 names please, I trust your judgement.

Brazil, Portugal, or China, in that order.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Johnn44: 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nigeria and Ukraine
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by TenQ: 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
APC2:
Which country you will not like to go to even if you are given permanent residence permit, work permit or given citizenship status?

For me, I will not go to Kiribati, Nauru and Niue even if I'm granted citizenship status
North Korea
Afghanistan
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Killermamba: 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:
North korea

So u dey fear hardship abi? No u most go, as you and your master plan to turn Nigeria to another north Korea

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by pinkygurl(f): 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nigeria
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Johel(m): 11:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
APC2:
Which country you will not like to go to even if you are given permanent residence permit, work permit or given citizenship status?

For me, I will not go to Kiribati, Nauru and Niue even if I'm granted citizenship status

London
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by KoolBigk(m): 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
Dubai

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Nova1988(m): 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Tenses:

With the way you hate Christians I think say you for choose Israel or America.

isreal? they’re more muslims in isreal than christians. grin
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by shinealight(m): 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
United States of America.
As a young man, my dream was to travel there for study/work or settlement. Now, with maturity, more experience and a deeper sense of what’s important in life, I will not even accept their Passport. It’s thank you but No, thank you! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Honchoslim16(m): 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
I ain't going to any Islamic country
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:
if only u know my name is Emmanuel

I don’t hate Christian’s but I hate d way igbos are going about their own Christianity

Where is it written in d bible that u can declare your opponent dead cos of political differences?

Where is hate your neighbors written in d bible?

Where is it written in d bible that u should mock people with their predicament?

The igbos are political n hypocritical Christian’s n I don’t like the way they practice their Christianity

When they were doing the nnamdi kanu madness,many of them denounced Christianity saying they didn’t see Jesus that they only saw nnamdi kanu n I can remember selemempe said he will stone Jesus n follow nnamdi kanu n even said if nnamdi kanu orders him to beat his parents he will do so

Those people have created different accounts today n they are talking thrash about Muslim Muslim ticket today

I just hate hypocrisy

Just imagine the Igbos ehn na them carry religion for head pass n na them still do opposite of wetin dey bible pass
And how are you better than us, this bloody hypocritical fool? Am sure you do worse than the Pharisees of the Bible.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by rickyrex(m): 12:03am On Nov 22, 2022
BATified2023:

I don’t hate Christian’s but I hate d way igbos are going about their own Christianity

Where is it written in d bible that u can declare your opponent dead cos of political differences?

Where is it written in d bible that u should mock people with their predicament?

The igbos are political n hypocritical Christian’s n I don’t like the way they practice their Christianity

When they were doing the nnamdi kanu madness,many of them denounced Christianity saying they didn’t see Jesus that they only saw nnamdi kanu n I can remember selemempe said he will stone Jesus n follow nnamdi kanu n even said if nnamdi kanu orders him to beat his parents he will do so

Those people have created different accounts today n they are talking thrash about Muslim Muslim ticket today

I just hate hypocrisy

Just imagine the Igbos ehn na them carry religion for head pass n na them still do opposite of wetin dey bible pass
as long as say you dey support tinubu.. i find it hard to believe your reasoning towards igbos.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by thadotech(m): 12:04am On Nov 22, 2022
Hahahahaha grin
Orientation caused by extremist.

CaptainAyub:
Any moozlem country.
If any moozlem wan kill you,na to accuse you of blasphemy begin shout Allah akbar,an always available mob go come for your life,dem no de ask question grin
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Promise47(m): 12:05am On Nov 22, 2022
All African countries expect Southern African countries all abraic country
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by thadotech(m): 12:09am On Nov 22, 2022
Chaiiiiii cry cry cry
You can say that again.
That's the main geee

VeryWickedGoat:

You're the only sensible person on this thread.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by rummmy: 12:11am On Nov 22, 2022
BATified2023:

I just hate hypocrisy

I hope kwankwaso and atiku are also igbos..
You and people like you are the reasons Nigeria will never move forward..
Be proud to say your real name my friend.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Franciscabless(f): 12:21am On Nov 22, 2022
Russia
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Truthshotcrazy: 12:28am On Nov 22, 2022
Ukraine
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by jamislaw(m): 12:36am On Nov 22, 2022
To be sincere any Igboland

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Promise47(m): 12:38am On Nov 22, 2022
Me I want to go to South Africa
Offpointng:
I wonder why lotta people are not including South Africa in their list, like who on earth would wanna go there?
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by hssd8nland: 12:50am On Nov 22, 2022
APC2:

Malaysia
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Nobleman80: 12:59am On Nov 22, 2022
Nigeria
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by jmichael259(m): 1:03am On Nov 22, 2022
Offpointng:

I've not been there but the way I hate that country ehn? you can't believe their level of unemployment rate is the highest in the world?? what then tf are Nigerians looking for there

I think Na birds of the same feather dey go there. They were world number one in rape, aids, crime etc. And xenophobia would never let me bother to check if their status has changed.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Franking: 1:05am On Nov 22, 2022
BATified2023:

I just hate hypocrisy

Face ur lane. Are u sure u are okay?
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Franking: 1:12am On Nov 22, 2022
WannaHowzit:

As a South African I understand why, but your brothers are the ones that ruined your reputation. South Africans are just protecting their country from going down the same African route of lawlessness.

You can hate us for that but at the end of the day we would have saved our country and not get forced to japa coz we allowed outsiders to do to our state what they did to theirs.

Those turning SA into a lawless zone are mostly from Zimbabwe and Mozambique. U deport them today and they are back tomorrow. Go to Hilbrow and see what's going on there. It's no coincidence but blacks are something else. Kunjani buthi?
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by CaptainAyub: 1:20am On Nov 22, 2022
karnafiu03:

But you can go to UAE (Dubai), Qatar and Abu Dhabi?.
I no go for free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

First Commercial Flight To Akwa-ibom From Abuja Airport (with Arik Air) / A US F-35 Jet Fighter Crashes For The First Time,Pilot Ejects Safely / Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.