Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? (41175 Views)

If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? / Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by luckingto50: 7:30am On Nov 22, 2022
[quote author=Borntosmoke post=118577998]USA ,Switzerland ,UK serbia ,Canada. I will never go for free self.[/quote

Your name said it all "Born to Smoke"
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by saysugar(m): 7:34am On Nov 22, 2022
Borntosmoke:
USA ,Switzerland ,UK serbia ,Canada. I will never go for free self.
u smoke sconk?
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Pierocash(m): 7:49am On Nov 22, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Fool, come to Cambodia and enjoy life, you will never go back to that shithole again. 24/7 electricity, security top notch, no sound of gun whatsoever, Police: professionals, no unnecessary harassment: their girls, the sweetest in the world, Americans you worship are trooping here in droves, begging for citizenship: Chinese are here crying when deported back, what can you boast of your useless country that you would not go to Cambodia? blind man, please remove your black ass from your chair and travel a bit, you will curse your useless leaders
fuc.k off you asshole .I don't sell drugs so have no business going that shithole of a country. If I really want to expand businesses,Cambodia is not the place to go, ode .I don't know where you stayed in Naija, where I am in Ph, light is not an issue here. We use light here minimum 20hrs a day
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by MiddleDimension: 7:52am On Nov 22, 2022
Tenses:

With the way you hate Christians I think say you for choose Israel or America.

Israel is NOT christian country! infact, it could pass off for a muslim country instead, FACT!
America on the other hand, may have a christian political base, the republican party, it is actually not a christian country, it is actually secular, a value drawn from masonic ideals, and evidence of that are many!
NB: freemasonry is a secular organization which christians have labelled satanic for ignorant, political and other reasons

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Tenses: 8:00am On Nov 22, 2022
MiddleDimension:

Israel is NOT christian country! infact, it could pass off for a muslim country instead, FACT!
America on the other hand, may have a christian political base, the republican party, it is actually not a christian country, it is actually secular, a value drawn from masonic ideals, and evidence of that are many!
NB: freemasonry is a secular organization which christians have labelled satanic for ignorant, political and other reasons

God own country.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by AbuUmmu: 8:03am On Nov 22, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Any moozlem country.
If any moozlem wan kill you,na to accuse you of blasphemy begin shout Allah akbar,an always available mob go come for your life,dem no de ask question grin

Na so u go dey talk waiting u no know
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by samorobo: 8:05am On Nov 22, 2022
WannaHowzit:

As a South African I understand why, but your brothers are the ones that ruined your reputation. South Africans are just protecting their country from going down the same African route of lawlessness.

You can hate us for that but at the end of the day we would have saved our country and not get forced to japa. We are not going to allow foreigners to ruin our country. You yourself know your Nigerians are a problem.

You are already going the sane route if lawlessness.fix electricity,water and most important youth your constant dying economy.it’s only a matter of time you realize the wrath of pit you are in.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:09am On Nov 22, 2022
Afghanistan, North Korea
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by faceland: 8:13am On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
India

That is like visiting a den of desperate enemies.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by faceland: 8:19am On Nov 22, 2022
WannaHowzit:

As a South African I understand why, but your brothers are the ones that ruined your reputation. South Africans are just protecting their country from going down the same African route of lawlessness.

You can hate us for that but at the end of the day we would have saved our country and not get forced to japa. We are not going to allow foreigners to ruin our country. You yourself know your Nigerians are a problem.

The negros in that country act like sub-humans with their HIV. Your country was the rape/AIDS capital of the whole world even your ex president Jacob Zuma was raping his own friend daughter fully aware she is HIV positive and going back home to bang his 9 wives. The day all the old apartheid white leaves, that day everyone else would leave and in 10 years you would go back to walking around naked and dancing around fire.

I hate South African while because they think they are special and hate the blacks because their something wrong their their way of thinking and morality.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Makbams: 8:25am On Nov 22, 2022
NIGERIA.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by clinician2x: 8:30am On Nov 22, 2022
Borntosmoke:
USA ,Switzerland ,UK serbia ,Canada. I will never go for free self.

Those countries are shaytan abi?

Lol Ewu awusa
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Bestrolland(m): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2022
Pakistian,iran and iraq
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by brightnelly(f): 8:41am On Nov 22, 2022
america
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2022
Horokrox:
The Russian Federation doesn't want vermin like you infesting their territory in the first place
I'm not the cause of your misfortune so don't transfer aggression. I don't like Russia, you do. We all can't be the same. So don't act like an unfortunate being and fvck off my mentions.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by SGANIVA(m): 8:51am On Nov 22, 2022
South Africa
All Muslim countries
North Korea
All Asian countries except , Japan,China ,hong Kong,south Korea and Singapore.

Russia
All south American countries
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by blingxx(m): 8:53am On Nov 22, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Any moozlem country.
If any moozlem wan kill you,na to accuse you of blasphemy begin shout Allah akbar,an always available mob go come for your life,dem no de ask question grin

Qatar(hosting the present world cup), Dubai ,uae ,Saudi Arabia in general are Muslim countries shey you know
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by rafcrown(m): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2022
ZOOGERIA
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Naturalista(f): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2022
Hello all please kindly vote for my start up SJ RECYCLING it's the second to the last on the page thank you for your support
www.nimbus.com.ng/vote
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Emmasnoop(m): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2022
Nigeria
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by CaptainAyub: 9:09am On Nov 22, 2022
blingxx:

Qatar(hosting the present world cup), Dubai ,uae ,Saudi Arabia in general are Muslim countries shey you know
Saudi is among the 1st 3 countries with the worst human rights records in d world.
In Saudi, its the govt that is the mob in such cases.
They will quickly execute the person by hanging without investigation especially if you're a Christian or moderate Muslim.
As for Qatar and Dubai,me I no go.
U see Qatar now cautioning people to obey respect their host and not drink beer but muslims are now blocking roads to pray and insisting on hijab where it is not allowed in countries like France where their numbers have increased.
Just like they will go to Sabon Gari in Kano,a Christian enclave to destroy alcohol but insist on wearing hijab in secular schools cos it is their Allah given rights.
But they will never tolerate others on their own right.

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by ogwumgbe: 9:16am On Nov 22, 2022
Pierocash:
fuc.k off you asshole .I don't sell drugs so have no business going that shithole of a country. If I really want to expand businesses,Cambodia is not the place to go, ode .I don't know where you stayed in Naija, where I am in Ph, light is not an issue here. We use light here minimum 20hrs a day

Eghu, travel out and see and stop comparing your shithole with another country, your shithole is the worst place to live on Earth. Afghanistan is even more habitable than that shithole that people are committing suicide in droves.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by obedience4(m): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, korea, so fvcked up

Specify which of the Koreas?
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by FoolishBoy419: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2022
Tenses:

With the way you hate Christians I think say you for choose Israel or America.

Neither USA nor Israel is a christian country though. Even their laws are atheistic
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by ogwumgbe: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2022
Pierocash:

Someone who has never crossed any border in his life comparing countries: wonders shall never end; Bingo
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Pierocash(m): 9:26am On Nov 22, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Eghu, travel out and see and stop comparing your shithole with another country, your shithole is the worst place to live on Earth. Afghanistan is even more habitable than that shithole that people are committing suicide in droves.
I am not the reason you couldn't survive in Nigeria and ran away for survival. I am doing wonderfully well in my country and have no business to japa like a coward you are who couldn't measure up to the competitiveness aside for vacation.I measured up,and conquered this land.

I do not need to go to see what life is,I have seen many of my counter parts who travelled out ,I am doing way better than all of them, including old school mates who have picked up citizenship in Germany,Uk and the rest. Baba, I am not their mate ,I am doing far better than all of them.

You can't hate your country that much and expect to be blessed ,it doesn't work that way
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Pierocash(m): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Someone who has never crossed any border in his life comparing countries: wonders shall never end; Bingo
The people you ran to meet over there have never crossed the border of their country,they are far better than you. Crossing over to other countries like a coward is not an achievement,it is not necessary. It is the japa mentality that makes low lifers like you to think that running away from your country is an achievement. No it is not, most times,it is an act of cowardice
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by ogwumgbe: 9:32am On Nov 22, 2022
Pierocash:
I am not the reason you couldn't survive in Nigeria and ran away for survival. I am doing wonderfully well in my country and have no business to japa like a coward you are who couldn't measure up to the competitiveness aside for vacation.I measured up,and conquered this land.

I do not need to go to see what life is,I have seen many of my counter parts who travelled out ,I am doing way better than all of them, including old school mates who have picked up citizenship in Germany,Uk and the rest. Baba, I am not their mate ,I am doing far better than all of them.

You can't hate your country that much and expect to be blessed ,it doesn't work that way
Your country deserves to be hated; the only poor oil rich Nation in the world and the only country in the world struggling with electricity: What a shithole, it deserves the hatred it's getting bro. God is not to blame here but your useless leaders and you slowpoke cheering them on

You are limited and in darkness brother, you have no moral ground to compare any country because you are a local champion, and stop boasting of your illusionary achievement because none knows you. We know who is who in that shithole, your name is never among them. Blind man
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by ogwumgbe: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2022
Pierocash:
The people you ran to meet over there have never crossed the border of their country,they are far better than you. Crossing over to other countries like a coward is not an achievement,it is not necessary. It is the japa mentality that makes low lifers like you to think that running away from your country is an achievement. No it is not, most times,it is an act of cowardice

Brother: my point is that you have not moral justification to compare countries because you are a local champion. That's the truth, if anyone that has traveled even to contonou compares, that's justifiable bro but not you: simple, digest it you local champion. There are expats all over the world ok, if you even understand what it means: illiterates, People all over the world travel out of their country to work as expats in other countries, so travel doesn't make one a coward, you reason through your nose: Village boy

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Adjovi: 9:37am On Nov 22, 2022
Tradepunter2:

Fk that lying crap.... I get family and plenty plenty friend's in the USA nothing like that crap...

Gun violence dy no doubt but not as you exaggerating it...

Russia my arsssssee.... Those racist piece of shyt that will be calling monkey straight in your face and the police can't do nada

There's Gun violence everyday in the USA than anywhere in the world. Their is racism everywhere in Europe but just at different levels. I get Nigerian friends in both Russia and USA schooling. So I know what I'm saying as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

World War II Plane Crashes In US Airport, Kills At Least 7 Persons / Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures / Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured)