Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? (41185 Views)

If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? / Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Almaigaa: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
BIAFRA.

That Country will be another AghanEatern. Crime will be legalised. Underdeveloped Country filled with red Potopoto grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by OdefaGirl(f): 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:
if only u know my name is Emmanuel

I don’t hate Christian’s but I hate d way igbos are going about their own Christianity

Where is it written in d bible that u can declare your opponent dead cos of political differences?

Where is hate your neighbors written in d bible?

Where is it written in d bible that u should mock people with their predicament?

The igbos are political n hypocritical Christian’s n I don’t like the way they practice their Christianity

When they were doing the nnamdi kanu madness,many of them denounced Christianity saying they didn’t see Jesus that they only saw nnamdi kanu n I can remember selemempe said he will stone Jesus n follow nnamdi kanu n even said if nnamdi kanu orders him to beat his parents he will do so

Those people have created different accounts today n they are talking thrash about Muslim Muslim ticket today

I just hate hypocrisy

Just imagine the Igbos ehn na them carry religion for head pass n na them still do opposite of wetin dey bible pass

Ilu aghaghi mbe...... If you no mention the people wey keep you in this condition wey you dey..... how you go take sleep ke?
Eyyaah, I pity you shaa, you need help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Tradepunter2: 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
Jocdon:
stop saying what you dont know. How are they muslims?

Kia your sense dy far from this one...

Bangladesh formerly known as east Pakistan.... Abeg google and come back to me...

Cuz you dy irritate me with your ignorance

Just to clear your ignorance.... Biggest clothing factory is stationed in the country...

Try look at some of your clothing tags

Made in Bangladesh

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by GenerousK: 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nathaniel111:
India... Them no dey baf.
Too much garlic body odour full der.

;DThis is so true...I have an indian roommate, talk say night na for baffing...no dey baff go school grin

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by TINUBUISMAD: 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:

I don’t hate Christian’s but I hate d way igbos are going about their own Christianity

Where is it written in d bible that u can declare your opponent dead cos of political differences?

Where is it written in d bible that u should mock people with their predicament?

The igbos are political n hypocritical Christian’s n I don’t like the way they practice their Christianity

When they were doing the nnamdi kanu madness,many of them denounced Christianity saying they didn’t see Jesus that they only saw nnamdi kanu n I can remember selemempe said he will stone Jesus n follow nnamdi kanu n even said if nnamdi kanu orders him to beat his parents he will do so

Those people have created different accounts today n they are talking thrash about Muslim Muslim ticket today

I just hate hypocrisy

Just imagine the Igbos ehn na them carry religion for head pass n na them still do opposite of wetin dey bible pass
Lies everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by WannaHowzit(m): 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
Offpointng:

it'll shock to know I follow SABC news and other SA news outlet and there's hardly a day that passes without Killings, kidnappings and robbery cases. You meant to say all these crimes are being committed by Nigerians?? I bet you'd be a joker to nod

I'll have you know, since you follow SA news, that following past waves of deadly xenophobic attacks SA media got gagged and is now limited in how it describes who the perpetrators of crime in the country are.

Yes we have our own crime, but how dare an outsider come to exploit terrorise our people?

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by diogo23: 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:

I just hate hypocrisy

Your hatreds for igbo people is hereditary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by BRIMBRAM: 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:

I just hate hypocrisy

grin Dis thing you write sweet my belle ehn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Gokoyer1401: 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
Can you state your reason for the bolded? Are they not part of the best countries in Europe?
Amarita:
Finland, Sweden and Rwanda

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Ashley86400: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
Jamaica, Dubai, Saudi Arabia,
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by DaveHarry(m): 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
All asian countries,all Arab nations, south Africa, all south and north American countries except the USA and Canada and new Zealand and Australia, UK and any country out of the top 15 African economies

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
Arab countries except UAE. Russia, Guatemala, Haiti. Asia countries except China and South Korea and India. Africa except South Africa.
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Gozac: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
Emir8:

Why do you want to leave Nigeria after you are 15?
so that hardship in Nigeria will give him sense before going to USA. Had some mates back then in secondary school that their parents brought to Nigeria to do secondary school

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Mercury12(m): 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
S.A
USA
CHINA
ARGENTINA
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by DropsMic(m): 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
Not going to any Arabian country
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by jubrilELsudan: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
NIGERIA

TOO MANY EVIL AND WICKED PEOPLE THERE

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by deltateam: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
Libya or Congo
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Gokoyer1401: 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
Remove Chile sir. My friend is living there. Na coded country in South America (SA). If i am right, they have the strongest passport in that continent and their economy is faring better than most of the countries in SA.
DaveHarry:
All asian countries,all Arab nations, south Africa, all south American countries, UK and any country out of the top 15 African economies

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Offpointng: 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
WannaHowzit:

I'll have you know, since you follow SA news, that following past waves of deadly xenophobic attacks SA media got gagged and is now limited in how it describes who the perpetrators of crime in the country are.

Yes we have our own crime, but how dare an outsider come to exploit terrorise our people?

Tho I know our Police can be useless atimes but I can't imagine a Nigerien, Ghanaian or Cameroonian coming to 9ja to commit crimes like Drugs or whatever crime y'all accuse Nigerians "only" of committing without cracking em down and ensuring they don't thrive here. What is your police force doing? why always blame outsiders for ur woes

Last time it was Nigerians, then Somalis, then Zimbabwe and now Nigerians again. I mean y'all should have a lil shame to the least tbh

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by sodeide2013: 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
South Africa

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by jmichael259(m): 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
APC2:
Which country you will not like to go to even if you are given permanent residence permit, work permit or given citizenship status?

For me, I will not go to Kiribati, Nauru and Niue even if I'm granted citizenship status

It's SA after South africa. Then after them, it's SA again.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by DaveHarry(m): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
Gokoyer1401:
Remove Chile sir. My friend is living there. Na coded country in South Africa. If i am right, they have the strongest passport in that continent and their economy is faring better than most of the countries in SA.
How sure
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by MrFly(m): 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Northern Nigeria.. Though not a country!
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by WannaHowzit(m): 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Offpointng:

Tho I know our Police can be useless atimes but I can't imagine a Nigerien, Ghanaian or Cameroonian coming to 9ja to commit crimes like Drugs or whatever crime y'all accuse Nigerians "only" of committing without cracking em down and ensuring they don't thrive here. What is your police force doing? why always blame outsiders for ur woes

Last time it was Nigerians, then Somalis, then Zimbabwe and now Nigerians again. I mean y'all should have a lil shame to the least tbh

Our local xenophobic boys are policing the streets now so we'll handle this scourge soon enough.. thanks for your concern.[left][/left]
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by sodeide2013: 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
South Africa, their hatred for Nigerians is appaling. I recall a video some years back where they killed a young Nigerian on the streets. He was chased down and shot like a dog. Very violet and envious people

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Offpointng: 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
jmichael259:

It's SA after South africa. Then after them, it's SA again.

I've not been there but the way I hate that country ehn? you can't believe their level of unemployment rate is the highest in the world?? what then tf are Nigerians looking for there

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Deltavariant(m): 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
Una open your stinky mouth dey say una no want go Muslim & Arabs countries but na your bros and sis dey take any opportunity to japa go there. Nigerians and hypocrisy 6&9

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by MarxisGLABACK: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
NIGERIA NIGERIA NIGERIA NIGERIA NIGERIA
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by davidtemi(m): 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
Iraq
Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by Offpointng: 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Our local xenophobic boys are policing the streets now so we'll handle this scourge soon enough.. thanks for your concern.[left][/left]

I presume Nigerians killed DJ sumbody to? Local xenophobic boys? y'all shouldn't have lived passed the 19th century

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? by MrBONE2(m): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
Juoflife1:
Arab countries, Asian countries, core Moslem countries and grin South Africa; D

Mods hope you are watching this SiSi cos with hatred she mentioned South Wakanda Land grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) / Most Beautiful Cities In Africa / 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.