Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,247 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Crush On Mom's Bestfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crush On Mom's Bestfriend (2842 Views)

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / Man Caught Banging His Bestfriend's Fiance / Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by AmeboAjela(f): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2011
when you dey too desperate na from there trouble dey come. Slow down small. This thing you call Crush fit be obsession and that fit make you do anything. So sit down and ask yourself so many questions. If she gree and you screw her then what next? How long you want this thing to last? Obviously you no go marry her so your 10mins of pleasure go make your Mom loose her friend and you too go loose your girlfriend. No allow the way the thing dey do you for body make you do thing you go regret as long as you live. Instead why you no get a good picture of her and masturbate to free your mind from the Obsession. Unless you no like your mom, I say even if this woman come on you, just fashy. I been think say boys normally love their mom so why you wan hurt her so bad?
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by MrCork17: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2011
AmeboAjela:

when you dey too desperate na from there trouble dey come. Slow down small. This thing you call Crush fit be obsession and that fit make you do anything. So sit down and ask yourself so many questions. If she gree and you screw her then what next? How long you want this thing to last? Obviously you no go marry her so your 10mins of pleasure go make your Mom loose her friend and you too go loose your girlfriend. No allow the way the thing dey do you for body make you do thing you go regret as long as you live. Instead why you no get a good picture of her and self-service to free your mind from the Obsession. Unless you no like your mom, I say even if this woman come on you, just fashy. I been think say boys normally love their mom so why you wan hurt her so bad?

AmeboAjela. Sweeery did u ever attend proper Enlish lesson in school? (no oofeince) undecided
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by chibaby5(f): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Well Said.  REALITY101 is a known crackhead know for posting crackheads topics.  Thanks babes! wink

No wonder! Crackhead in high levels
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2011
Damn it, I love my mom more than anything in this life but. . . . You said self service? Nope that's worthless I rather do the real thing. . Just once trust me and I ain't gonna do it for a second time, . . There's possibility that mom ain't gonna know bout it. That is if she agrees to dance on my drum sound
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by MrCork17: 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2011
REALITY101:

Damn it, I love my mom more than anything in this life but. . . . You said self service? Nope that's worthless I rather do the real thing. . Just once trust me and I ain't gonna do it for a second time,  . . There's possibility that mom ain't gonna know bout it. That is if she agrees to dance on my drum sound

REALITY101. so are u sayin your mum wears thong? Am confused. pls explain! tongue
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by Goldieluks: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2011
just shut up Reality.
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2011
Mr. Cork don't cross your boundary. .

Goldie why naw?
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by MrCork17: 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2011
REALITY101:

Mr. Cork don't cross your boundary. .

Goldie why naw?

Another great Nairalander just gave u an advise: Shut up!! wink
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by Excelboi(m): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2011
Fiction! I hope your asss get busted. Nansense
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2011
You are jealous ain't you?
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by Mynd44: 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2011
This is funny(I don't even care if it is true or not). Reality pause for a minute and think of what you would do if your Mum(no disrespect) was going out with someone your age
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by Smilenw(f): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2011
have a supperlicious crush on my mom's best friend. This woman lives in Nigeria (minister for - - - - -) but visits the US every 3 months cuz her children are here. I live less than 15mils away from mom's house which is about 3 blocks to my crush's house. During some of her visits I sent flowers/lingerie to her (anonymous) and she accepted them. Sometimes I feel her 17 year old daughter have crush on me n kinda suspecting me over what she ain't sure bout on her mom. Mind you I don't want anything "materially" from her I got my own stuff. I just wanna free my self. Ya I have a delicious and beautifulllllllll chica . . My body is so damn hunger for this woman. How do I step it up, don't wanna disappoint mom I'm scared she might disown me but poo me first and I don't wanna ruin the over 10yrs family relationship but still bleep that I want to get into it. She's hot like my momma, she's still hot more than some of you teens here. Ya she's a widow, her hubby died longtime ago in a plane crash #one of the crook prominent well known dude in Nigeria# so please how do I climb this mountain. I know she love hotties. I don't like women older than me but I can't help it. Suggestion please

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2011
No offense taken. . But sorry she will never do such. So next- - - - »
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2011
Btw I said "crush" not going out. They are 2 diff things duh!
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by Excelboi(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^^
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by saturnjay(m): 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2011
you are possessed! pervert, how could that be in your head, your mom's friend!!!, there are billions of girls out there for you to meet, try it and incur the wrath of your mom forever, silly boy
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2011
Bingo whai!
Re: Crush On Mom's Bestfriend by Ofido(m): 9:49am On Aug 26, 2011
hahahahahaha,
This thread should be renamed,

Reality Vs Mr Cork Beef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Girls Reject Flower Gifts? / Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her? / Stop Misinterpreting Our Kind Gestures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.