Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD (20759 Views)

661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested / More Africans Are Coming To Nigeria For Surgeries – UCH CMD / UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:07am On Nov 24, 2022
Kobonaire234:
Speaking as a medico who has worked in both government and private sector....the exodus is going to continue. (I know one senior doctor who japa to Saudi...in six years he and his family went from renters to houseowners...plus he has bettered himself as a doctor knowledgewise.).

Obviously salaries have to go up. It is where they will get the money that is the problem. Do we raise fees in government hospitals, or remove things like subsidies on petrol to pay the workers? And where is money for improving facilities going to come from?

Personally, even if Obi wins, like most people here seem to be hoping...things won't improve. The health budget has to be increased tenfold before we can see benefit.
My dear it is easy to raise the fund needed to do these things or we can even say the 80% of the fund is already available.

The issue is that the regime has created a system where only politicians and their cronies can breathe & thrive in this country. Others outside this have been told to Go to hell! Mehn rat don chop these leaders brain finish.
Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:13am On Nov 24, 2022
casualobserver:

And you are a fool, Awolowo did not educate people for free so that they can develop other countries. From the way you reason the education Awolowo gave your father was wasted if he could not impart any wisdom to his child…..and from the way you write clearly also an inability to write properly in English.

FYI one reason the govt educates it’s citizens for free is based on the future projected need for skills. One of the reasons OAU was established by Awo was because the universities in the country were not enough to produce the demand for Skills in the western region, in particular engineers and doctors. That’s why there was an emphasis of these subjects at OAU.
Why are your leaders always traveling to Germany and UK to seek medical attention with taxpayers money? Why?

To u, Does it not look like madness of the highest order?
Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:22am On Nov 24, 2022
casualobserver:

While the idea behind govt spending money on universities is to e skill the populace for national development, Some professions are more critical to national interest than others. Some are in excess. I don’t see Uk coming to Nigeria to recruit people who studied business, history, philosophy or law!!!

If they recruit our engineers because we produce too many and/or cannot provide jobs for them, that’s our fault and I understand. There is no shortage of jobs for doctors in Nigeria.
because this corrupt govt cannot do their corruption business in medical profession sectors, if they try it, it would lead to loss of life, they can't afford to toy with it. So they got angry and started developing strange hatred for those wearing white laboratory coat. They have turned their backs on the health sector.
Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by effort1: 11:53am On Nov 24, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Hahahah your brain is on reverse. Working opposite direction to a normal brain, nothing can redeem you, curse has now been your natural and your brain full of shit. I pity those around you, and those who depend on you, and that's if you're responsible enough to have ppl depend on you

I'm sure they sell things to you at the rate of 260 per dollar because you are an APC idiot. grin
Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by LiveWithIt: 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2022
effort1:

I'm sure they sell things to you at the rate of 260 per dollar because you are an APC idiot. grin
you're a LP zombies lazy youth
Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by effort1: 12:26am On Nov 25, 2022
LiveWithIt:
you're a LP zombies lazy youth

You are also APC zombie, right? That's why you open your eyes and still want to enter into a pit.
Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by LiveWithIt: 1:35am On Nov 25, 2022
effort1:

You are also APC zombie, right? That's why you open your eyes and still want to enter into a pit.
You're already in the pit but it's a pity you're too ignorant to see it, you're the zombie, Obi supporters, anywhere belle face cheesy cheesy
OBI is cashing out big time from gullible idiots like you and the others, Mumu pikin...

Lest I forget, you've received another 10mb free data cheesy, your next coming online is in another 4 days, poor modafoka.
Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by effort1: 7:51am On Nov 25, 2022
LiveWithIt:

You're already in the pit but it's a pity you're too ignorant to see it, you're the zombie, Obi supporters, anywhere belle face cheesy cheesy
OBI is cashing out big time from gullible idiots like you and the others, Mumu pikin...

Lest I forget, you've received another 10mb free data cheesy, your next coming online is in another 4 days, poor modafoka.

How do you manage to defend a candidate with no certain age, name, hometown and source of wealth? grin

Isn't that sign that you are ignorant and dumb?
Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by LiveWithIt: 7:57am On Nov 25, 2022
effort1:

How do you manage to defend a candidate with no certain age, name, hometown and source of wealth? grin

Isn't that sign that you are ignorant and dumb?
And as foolish as you can be you're defending a fook who has just GCE grin grin
Like OBI like zombies cheesy
Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by effort1: 8:00am On Nov 25, 2022
LiveWithIt:

And as foolish as you can be you're defending a fook who has just GCE grin grin
Like OBI like zombies cheesy

At least, his GCE can be proved.

Can you show me Tinubu's primary or secondary school results? You can't? And you are defending him? This is a sign that ayé e ti bàjẹ́. cheesy

And Obi had a university degree that can be traced.
Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by LiveWithIt: 8:04am On Nov 25, 2022
effort1:

At least, his GCE can be proved.

Can you show me Tinubu's primary or secondary school results? You can't? And you are defending him? This is a sign that ayé e ti bàjẹ́. cheesy

And Obi had a university degree that can be traced.
Can you see that you can have sense again, go to Chicago you'll get his results. Olofo omo. Aye awon ebi e lo ti baje not me tongue
Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by effort1: 8:08am On Nov 25, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Can you see that you can have sense again, go to Chicago you'll get his results. Olofo omo. Aye awon ebi e lo ti baje not me tongue

Chicago uni gave admission to a female named bola Tinubu. Is this dog you are defending a female?
Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by LiveWithIt: 8:29am On Nov 25, 2022
effort1:

Chicago uni gave admission to a female named bola Tinubu. Is this dog you are defending a female?
And you're defending a man who used is daughters account to loot 250m monthly, is that not ment?
You like it or not he's ruling us this coming year
Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by effort1: 8:41am On Nov 25, 2022
LiveWithIt:

And you're defending a man who used is daughters account to loot 250m monthly, is that not ment?
You like it or not he's ruling us this coming year

Only 250 million? Can you compare that to what Tinubu stole from Lagos through alpha beta? cheesy
Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by LiveWithIt: 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
effort1:

Only 250 million? Can you compare that to what Tinubu stole from Lagos through alpha beta? cheesy
Let tinubu steal and make Nigeria great.
Am glad you admit obi is a thief
Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by effort1: 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Let tinubu steal and make Nigeria great.
Am glad you admit obi is a thief

So, you agree that Tinubu is a bigger thief? Good, your stupidity is getting cured gradually.

Nigeria's major problem is Corruption. So, your cursed brain told you that a corrupt man will make your country better? grin

Òpònú ni ẹ́ l'óotọ́. cheesy
Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by LiveWithIt: 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
effort1:

So, you agree that Tinubu is a bigger thief? Good, your stupidity is getting cured gradually.

Nigeria's major problem is Corruption. So, your cursed brain told you that a corrupt man will make your country better? grin

Òpònú ni ẹ́ l'óotọ́. cheesy
Good, so you also agreed to the fact that obi laundered 250m to his daughter's account?

So you can now see how foolish you re? Wanting the same man to rule this beautiful nation, it's obvious your cursed life can't see anything good again.
Oloribu omo, omo ale,omo of, omo adanu ni e. grin
And two idiots gave birth to you and am sure they celebrated the birth of mini idoit which you are tongue

You poor father likes it or not tinubu will rule their lineage, your lineage and your cursed generation. Inshallah
Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by effort1: 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Good, so you also agreed to the fact that obi laundered 250m to his daughter's account?

So you can now see how foolish you re? Wanting the same man to rule this beautiful nation, it's obvious your cursed life can't see anything good again.
Oloribu omo, omo ale,omo of, omo adanu ni e. grin
And two idiots gave birth to you and am sure they celebrated the birth of mini idoit which you are tongue

You poor father likes it or not tinubu will rule their lineage, your lineage and your cursed generation. Inshallah

Bring evidence.

The amount Tinubu stole from Lagos can not be compared to what other contestants have stolen.

You must be a dumb idiot for agreeing to subject your family to the rule of an immoral dog like Tinubu

1 Like

Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by LiveWithIt: 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
effort1:

Bring evidence.

The amount Tinubu stole from Lagos can not be compared to what other contestants have stolen.

You must be a dumb idiot for agreeing to subject your family to the rule of an immoral dog like Tinubu
E pain am grin cheesy grin grin and e sweet me kiss
That dumb immortal lifeless man will rule you take it or leave, I guessed you've received another 10mb free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by effort1: 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
LiveWithIt:

E pain am grin cheesy grin grin and e sweet me kiss
That dumb immortal lifeless man will rule you take it or leave, I guessed you've received another 10mb free

How does asking you to bring evidence pain anybody? grin

Bring evidence, oga apoda to prove that Peter Obi stole 250 million naira.

And I'm certain your family members will be spared the outcome of Tinubu's rule, right?

Ọ̀run n ya bọ̀, kìí ṣ'ọ̀rọ̀ enìkan. grin. Apoda dindinrin. grin

1 Like

Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by LiveWithIt: 11:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
effort1:

How does asking you to bring evidence pain anybody? grin

Bring evidence, oga apoda to prove that Peter Obi stole 250 million naira.

And I'm certain your family members will be spared the outcome of Tinubu's rule, right?

Ọ̀run n ya bọ̀, kìí ṣ'ọ̀rọ̀ enìkan. grin. Apoda dindinrin. grin
Bring evidence too that TINUBU stole lagos money or did your money lost that even if you have money to forfeit..

Omo ode, abirun
Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by effort1: 12:03am On Nov 26, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Bring evidence too that TINUBU stole lagos money or did your money lost that even if you have money to forfeit..

Omo ode, abirun

You need evidence about alpha beta corrupt activities? grin

Stop making a fool of yourself
Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by LiveWithIt: 12:10am On Nov 26, 2022
effort1:

You need evidence about alpha beta corrupt activities? grin

Stop making a fool of yourself
Now I can see you're the biggest fool
Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by effort1: 12:44am On Nov 28, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Now I can see you're the biggest fool

Stop blaming me for your dumbness
Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by effort1: 12:49am On Nov 28, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Omo ode, abirun

You haven't shown evidence of Obi stealing 250 million naira.

So, you go first, bring your evidence. cheesy
Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by LiveWithIt: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
effort1:

You haven't shown evidence of Obi stealing 250 million naira.

So, you go first, bring your evidence. cheesy
Proof me how tinubu the greatest politician alive today, embezzled money, he was in the accused box but nothing was found against him.
Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by LiveWithIt: 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
effort1:

Stop blaming me for your dumbness
It takes a dumbo to know one cheesy grin
Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by effort1: 6:18am On Nov 30, 2022
LiveWithIt:

It takes a dumbo to know one cheesy grin

When your parents punish you for doing something wrong, does it mean your parents were also guilty of what they accuse you of?

Hope you can see how thoughtless your comment sounds?
Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by effort1: 6:20am On Nov 30, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Proof me how tinubu the greatest politician alive today, embezzled money, he was in the accused box but nothing was found against him.

Go and read about alpha beta corruption revelations.

Now, show me evidence of Obi stealing 250 million naira
Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by LiveWithIt: 10:43am On Nov 30, 2022
effort1:

When your parents punish you for doing something wrong, does it mean your parents were also guilty of what they accuse you of?

Hope you can see how thoughtless your comment sounds?
No Wonder your parents failed in parenting cheesy grin you'll never cease to amaze me, hahahah
Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by effort1: 11:17am On Dec 04, 2022
LiveWithIt:

No Wonder your parents failed in parenting cheesy grin you'll never cease to amaze me, hahahah

Stop telling the whole world that your parents are irresponsible
Re: 661 Clinical Staff Resigned, Relocated Abroad This Year – UCH CMD by Icesnow(f): 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
Nursing is the new gold mine
What do you think about dental Nursing in Uk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

As & As Genotype Marriage / Henry Uche Ukah, A Nigerian Pharmacist, Interviewed By Russian TV Station / 7 Health Mistakes You've Made Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.