Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? (23707 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
When i said he was never a JW he picked at me.

Isn't it clear that the article was referring to those who never had the opportunity to hear God's message?
Even a dummy knows that whoever has heard but rejected the message of Jesus' disciples has been judged already! John 3:18

So they're not expected in the new world since they won't like to accept Jesus' counsel which is vital for their salvation! smiley

Don't mind him
Let him go and embrace the teachings of those that says God has no name but he is omni this and omni that yet torment people in everlasting fire
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by pinkylovely: 9:09am On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Okay
First come and show me which denomination it is but remember to use the Bible as a map to explain why they are the true religion. Then I'll join you

[s]See say sense de worry you
In God's eyes, there are 3 groups
The righteous
The unrighteous
The WICKED[/s]

Ours is to carry out God's assignment to help many come to have an accurate knowledge of the truth and be SAVED

For God loved the world so much that he sent his only begotten son that those who believe in him may not perish but have EVERLASTING LIFE

This means everlasting life, their coming to know you the only true God and the one whom you sent, jesus christ

You reason backwards, we help people to attain to righteousness and the name of righteous people are in the BOOK OF LIFE and when they die, they will be brought to a resurrection of life and not JUDGMENT. In other words,it will be easy for them to continue faithful cos they were faithful under tests when alive
Were you sleeping or you skipped the part that says that even perfect people should not feel that they already have life. They must demonstrate by obedience. Adam and eve were perfect but lost the prospect of everlasting life.
Everlasting life is for those WHO PROVED TO BE FAITHFUL

Is that not the illustration used at the back of the magazine under Questions Readers Ask using that of granting visa to foreigners.
Only those who proved Worthy by conduct can be allowed permanent residence. You have nothing to say

You want me to promise you to follow you?! I laugh you in efik language

At the bolded! You see?? Here we go again!! grin grin grin. If you no sey you no go fit come when I show you the denomination you are asking of, then stop decieving yourself.

And to the message I stroked through! Oh! You've now agreed that the WICKED are part of the group of people, abi?

And who said the righteous will be brought to a resurrection of judgement? Abi na you dey read backwards. grin grin

Oga! People wey don die (since you no understand English again), people wey una don tag as 'wicked people', when they die and you carry that your two leg go field service dey tell their people sey dem go see that their loved one again. Is that a lie or not a lie?? Na you use your hand type sey wicked people dey ooo. Those will be destroyed, abi? Wetin make you come dey preach rubbish outside dey tell people sey dem go see that their loved one wey you don already label as wicked and deserving of destruction..
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:12am On Dec 06, 2022
pinkylovely:
[/b]

At the bolded! You see?? Here we go again!! grin grin grin. If you no sey you no go fit come when I show you the denomination you are asking of, then stop decieving yourself.

And to the message I stroked through! Oh! You've now agreed that the WICKED are part of the group of people, abi?

And who said the righteous will be brought to a resurrection of judgement? Abi na you dey read backwards. grin grin

Oga! People wey don die (since you no understand English again), people wey una don tag as 'wicked people', when they die and you carry that your two leg go field service dey tell their people sey dem go see that their loved one again. Is that a lie or not a lie?? Na you use your hand type sey wicked people dey ooo. Those will be destroyed, abi? Wetin make you come dey preach rubbish outside dey tell people sey dem go see that their loved one wey you don already label as wicked and deserving of destruction..

Truth is I won't follow you
With your level of reasoning and negative critical, bitter attitude, you want me to follow you
Follow you to where?
Show me where I said other religious group are wicked people
You're bitter. It's only you that is suffering from it and not me
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by pinkylovely: 9:18am On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Truth is I won't follow you
With your level of reasoning and negative critical, bitter attitude, you want me to follow you
Follow you to where?
Show me where I said other religious group are wicked people
You're bitter. It's only you that is suffering from it and not me

Hahahahahahaha. Wahala dey o. grin grin grin. We will say this one, you'll twist it to another level. You said I should show you the denomination that does what you already listed. Abi na for.your house you wan dey see them? I said I wanted to show you and you'll have to come. Now, you are brining in another talk.

Nahhh! You [s]shouldn't follow me with my level of reasoning and bitterness [/s]. If I direct you to the place, you go gree go? Hahaha.

You claim I'm bitter, yet you are here arguing with me. Assuming you saw me in the field ministry nau, you'll just keep our conversations very brief as instructed by the GB and then go and call your elders later. But now na, since na online, you don come get time to type anything wey you like yet you are calling me bitter.

Let me tell you who's bitter. A strong JW who has the time to argue with people he tags as apostates.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:23am On Dec 06, 2022
pinkylovely:

Hahahahahahaha. Wahala dey o. grin grin grin. We will say this one, you'll twist it to another level. You said I should show you the denomination that does what you already listed. Abi na for.your house you wan dey see them? I said I wanted to show you and you'll have to come. Now, you are brining in another talk.

Nahhh! You [s]shouldn't follow me with my level of reasoning and bitterness [/s]. If I direct you to the place, you go gree go? Hahaha.

You claim I'm bitter, yet you are here arguing with me. Assuming you saw me in the field ministry nau, you'll just keep our conversations very brief as instructed by the GB and then go and call your elders later. But now na, since na online, you don come get time to type anything wey you like yet you are calling me bitter.

Let me tell you who's bitter. A strong JW who has the time to argue with people he tags as apostates.

There are thousands of denominations
You can't mention one, just one for all

You're like a banker who wants to leave a bank cos there are better banks. Though there are thousands of other banks, he can't even mention one. He crying loud even asking someone enjoying himself in the bank to follow him when he sees it. See as you de reason
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by pinkylovely: 9:28am On Dec 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
When i said he was never a JW he picked at me.

Isn't it clear that the article was referring to those who never had the opportunity to hear God's message?
Even a dummy knows that whoever has heard but rejected the message of Jesus' disciples has been judged already! John 3:18

So they're not expected in the new world since they won't like to accept Jesus' counsel which is vital for their salvation! smiley

Even a dummy knows that it is bad to lie to people when you go out in field just in a bid to getting their listening ears. Good thing you've said that those who rejected the message has been judged already. So, what then makes you LIE to a householder when you get to hear that they've lost a loved one in death. Same person you may have been preaching to prior to their death yet they refuse to listen. You've said it yourself that they won't be accepted into the new world.

So, why do you lie??! Why do you lie and open Acts 24:15 telling their family member that Jehovah will resurrect them and that they'll see their loved one again. Why??!

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 9:29am On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Don't mind him
Let him go and embrace the teachings of those that says God has no name but he is omni this and omni that yet torment people in everlasting fire

But this is your god below that you are worshipping. Jehovah is Satan. Jehovah is the Masonic name for Satan. I know it is very hard to accept because you have been programmed to accept a popular name but your doctrines and human sacrifices expose who you worship. You JWs, Freemasons and Satanists worship the same god. That's why your Memorial is very similar to the ones Satanists practice. Jehovah, the god of Peversion, Extreme wickedness, Noisome, Calamity, Ruin, Covetouseness, Iniquity, Mischief, Falling, Desire. I am sure you must have heard the term 'Jehovah Wickedness'. It is not a mistake or an insult for the name Jehovah carries that meaning. Your Freemason Watchtower even showcased Satan's face in their Watchtower Publication, showing their allegiance to him. Your Freemason JWs aka Anointed know this to be true and admit it in this video below that Jehovah is Lucifer but you Regular JWs are unaware of that fact. Your JW people in this video are Anointed who are also Freemasons. They are even unaware that they are being recorded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTKQtp-ULwA

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by pinkylovely: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

There are thousands of denominations
You can't mention one, just one for all

You're like a banker who wants to leave a bank cos there are better banks. Though there are thousands of other banks, he can't even mention one. He crying loud even asking someone enjoying himself in the bank to follow him when he sees it. See as you de reason

Oga, I'm not under obligation to mention the name of the denomination(s) to you. Same way you've proven to not be under obligation to come if I were to invite you over to see for yourself. You know for yourself that even when I mention a denomination and tell you to come, you'll keep giving silly reasons as to why you can't come due to your preconceived ideas.

And just in case you are not aware, same way you claim not all in the JW denomination are hypocrites and liars, same way it is in other denominations. You don't categorize all Christian denominations as wrong. But that's exactly what you are doing and now you are telling me to call names. If I call names, you go come!

You sef no know whether una be denomination abi religion on una own.

Carry all those your illustrations pack one side. You fit give am as talk for platform, not to me. I'm not your audience that you keep deceiving with outlines given from the branch.

When you've grouped other denominations as belonging to Babylon the Great, how you no go dey use bank and banking system as illustration? How?! SMH
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2022
pinkylovely:

Oga, I'm not under obligation to mention the name of the denomination(s) to you. Same way you've proven to not be under obligation to come if I were to invite you over to see for yourself. You know for yourself that even when I mention a denomination and tell you to come, you'll keep giving silly reasons as to why you can't come due to your preconceived ideas.

And just in case you are not aware, same way you claim not all in the JW denomination are hypocrites and liars, same way it is in other denominations. You don't categorize all Christian denominations as wrong. But that's exactly what you are doing and now you are telling me to call names. If I call names, you go come!

You sef no know whether una be denomination abi religion on una own.

Carry all those your illustrations pack one side. You fit give am as talk for platform, not to me. I'm not your audience that you keep deceiving with outlines given from the branch.

When you've grouped other denominations as belonging to Babylon the Great, how you no go dey use bank and banking system as illustration? How?! SMH

Lol
You don't use the attitude of few to judge a whole. You watched the convention this year. See how epic the drama was. We still have much to learn in maintaining peace. Some have shown to be jealous, envious or gossipers but they are encouraged to change
You won't see any such convention elsewhere or any group with half the kind of tools we use in preaching.
Go to another denomination convention,if you will not spend money. My last convention in my church, I was forced to give all my money. I did not want to give the last cash I had,we were told to stand if we did not give. Jehovah's witnesses do not do special offering or fundraising and our contribution are done discreetly

I'm still here,when you find such a group, you may go and open a thread to tell us about it.
When I invite people to the KH,I tell them how the meetings are like and what we do and I show them the video of what happens at the kingdom hall. What remain is for them to see if that is true or not. Go and find the better performing group so you can clearly tell all that you have found it. Even Courz is ashamed of mentioning his own

Do we practice politics? Others do and campaign in the church
Do we tolerate an unrepentant member? Others do
Do we extort people or try to make money from religious services? Others do
Do we promote pagan holidays? Others do

Who preach the good news of the kingdom in all the inhabited earth today? Jehovah's Witnesses. Do you know a second group

See how your lies about the Governing Body has been exposed. You have nothing to say again
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 10:03am On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lol
You don't use the attitude of few to judge a whole. You watched the convention this year. See how epic the drama was. We still have much to learn in maintaining peace. Some have shown to be jealous, envious or gossipers but they are encouraged to change
You won't see any such convention elsewhere or any group with half the kind of tools we use in preaching.
Go to another denomination convention,if you will not spend money. My last convention in my church, I was forced to give all my money. I did not want to give the last cash I had,we were told to stand if we did not give. Jehovah's witnesses do not do special offering or fundraising and our contribution are done discreetly

I'm still here,when you find such a group, you may go and open a thread to tell us about it.
When I invite people to the KH,I tell them how the meetings are like and what we do and I show them the video of what happens at the kingdom hall. What remain is for them to see if that is true or not. Go and find the better performing group so you can clearly tell all that you have found it. Even Courz is ashamed of mentioning his own

Who preach the good news of the kingdom in all the inhabited earth today? Jehovah's Witnesses. Do you know a second group

See how your lies about the Governing Body has been exposed. You have nothing to say again

Christians have their allegiance to Jesus and Almighty God only regardless of denomination. We are not obsessed with Denomination. You JWs are obsessed with denomination and have uplifted your denomination to a Godlike status. You JWs worship your denomination Not Almighty God. Obsession with denomination is Idolatry. Your Watchtower even said so in your publication that Placing Salvation on an organisation is Idolatry and that's exactly what they teach you in that Cult. So you JWs being obsessed with denomination are practising Idolatry. Your focus should be on Jesus and Almighty God NOT denomination. This shows how little you know about your Bible and the lack of understanding of The discussion between Jesus and the Samaritan woman. Go and read those verses and get knowledge. You JWs are very backward in Bible Knowledge.

But this is your god below that you are worshipping. Jehovah is Satan. Jehovah is the Masonic name for Satan. I know it is very hard to accept because you have been programmed to accept a popular name but your doctrines and human sacrifices expose who you worship. You JWs, Freemasons and Satanists worship the same god. That's why your Memorial is very similar to the ones Satanists practice. Jehovah, the god of Peversion, Extreme wickedness, Noisome, Calamity, Ruin, Covetouseness, Iniquity, Mischief, Falling, Desire. I am sure you must have heard the term 'Jehovah Wickedness'. It is not a mistake or an insult for the name Jehovah carries that meaning. Your Freemason Watchtower even showcased Satan's face in their Watchtower Publication, showing their allegiance to him. Your Freemason JWs aka Anointed know this to be true and admit it in this video below that Jehovah is Lucifer but you Regular JWs are unaware of that fact. Your JW people in this video are Anointed who are also Freemasons. They are even unaware that they are being recorded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTKQtp-ULwA

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 10:10am On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lol

You claim you can't use the actions of the few to judge a whole people but you JWs have already been taught to judge everyone that is not JW. You teach that they will be destroyed at Armaggedon. You call them Worldlies. You claim to be better than them when you equally sin like them. You also judge them because they don't share your beliefs even though you can find good and decent people amongst them. You are Hypocrites!

You claim you JWs are not focused on Money yet your Governing body in your broadcasts are always begging for Money. Your congregations are always having deficit to pay Watchtower. You have monthly contributions per publisher to pay Watchtower as shown below. Conventions are big avenues for Watchtower to make money like a Bank. Money flows from you JWs to Watchtower, Not the other way around. Watchtower cannot even think of giving to you JWs as a registered NGO. Charles Taze Russell said Watchtower was formed to be a Business NOT a Religion as shown in the pics below. Aemmyjah, Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is a Business, a Book publishing company that is also a Real Estate company with their huge portfolio of buildings and Kingdom halls they sell off. and you are here talking nonsense! Watchtower even print Bibles for other denominations for profit as a Book Publishing business. Watchtower is obviously pulling a Scam on all you JWs. They lied to you that they are God's spokesmen yet They are a Business! Wonderful scam! And guess who takes all the money and donations you give to Watchtower? Your Freemason JWs aka Anointed! They are the Shareholders! So, you JWs are working for a Business Corporation for free, building structures for free and giving all your money and time to make a few special people rich. Sorry that you all fell for the scam!

Who told you the Good news hasn't already been preached worldwide before you JWs came into existence? You guys only popped up in the 1800s. Everyone knew about God and Jesus before your Freemason god Charles Taze Russell formed Watchtower. You JWs are not the only ones who preach outside. So, shove your boastings into your throat and save it. Nobody is buying your nonsense boasts else you won't be loosing members everywhere and people won't be rejecting you when you preach. Nobody cares about what you have achieved. Nobody cares about your stupid boring convention dramas. People care about your Satanic nature. For you to have a high rejection rate when you preach shows there is something wrong with you JWs. Even JWs are rejecting you. Wow! If you like, boast from now till thy Kingdom come, people will continue to reject you because You are a Satanic Cult.

You JWs are obsessed with asking people for their denominations so that you can have what to base your arguments on. It won't work. Christians have their allegiance to Jesus and Almighty God only regardless of denomination. We are not obsessed with Denomination. You JWs are obsessed with denomination and have uplifted your denomination to a Godlike status. You JWs worship your denomination Not Almighty God. Obsession with denomination is Idolatry. Your Watchtower even said so in your publication that Placing Salvation on an organisation is Idolatry and that's exactly what they teach you in that Cult. So you JWs being obsessed with denomination are practising Idolatry. Your focus should be on Jesus and Almighty God NOT denomination. This shows how little you know about your Bible and the lack of understanding of The discussion between Jesus and the Samaritan woman. Go and read those verses and get knowledge. You JWs are very backward in Bible Knowledge.

Aemmyjah, you JWs are practising Idolatry without even knowing it.

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2022
pinkylovely:

Even a dummy knows that it is bad to lie to people when you go out in field just in a bid to getting their listening ears. Good thing you've said that those who rejected the message has been judged already. So, what then makes you LIE to a householder when you get to hear that they've lost a loved one in death. Same person you may have been preaching to prior to their death yet they refuse to listen. You've said it yourself that they won't be accepted into the new world.
So, why do you lie??! Why do you lie and open Acts 24:15 telling their family member that Jehovah will resurrect them and that they'll see their loved one again. Why??!

You need to know the meaning of that verb "LIE" smiley

A person we don't even know personally totally differs from those we have preached to heard our message and turned away.
Ọmọ there's a big difference! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:17am On Dec 06, 2022
Apt!
So go and worship your own God! smiley
brocab:
{Matthew 22:32} ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.”
I suppose praying for 'the dead 'wasn't what you expected. the Lord tells us to pray for the lost, {1 Timothy 2:1-6, Acts 26:18, Romans 10:1 Luke 19:10}
And I believe when you say, you are already in your private Kingdom "Hall" worshiping your own god
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
It's must be a difficult task claiming to be a Jehovah witness..
I couldn't do it-every morning waking up-thought's running through the back of my mind-planning my day-knowing I haven't the slightest idea what is the name of the god I serve..
It's got to be difficult: Jehovah Witnesses are confused when naming their god.
THE ANSWER IS IN REVELATION 22:20 NWT BIBLE
I am trying to help you Max:
MaxInDHouse:
Apt!
So go and worship your own God! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
Funny atheist! cheesy

Go and help your BRETHREN fighting and killing one another in Russian and Ukraine! wink
brocab:
It's must be a difficult task claiming to be a Jehovah witness..
I couldn't do it-every morning waking up-thought's running through the back of my mind-planning my day-knowing I haven't the slightest idea what is the name of the god I serve..
It's got to be difficult: Jehovah Witnesses are confused when naming their god.
THE ANSWER IS IN REVELATION 22:20 NWT BIBLE
I am trying to help you Max:

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
You like that one..You will hate this one..
By reading verses from the NWT Bible-I found plenty of scriptures, that actually describes Jehovah to be Jesus Christ..
Now we know-Watchtower mag's are read among the witnesses, the elder's know the lessor truth, they allow witnesses to know, the more lies among thieves, will surely drive them further into their own graves.
If you people would just pick up your bibles-read the scripture's,do your private study-compare the NWT Bible to other bibles, don't let the Watchtower fool you,
The Lord warns us, about wolves in sheep clothing-claiming to be I AM.
MaxInDHouse:

Funny atheist! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
brocab:
You like that one..You will hate this one..
By reading verses from the NWT Bible-I found plenty of scriptures, that actually describes Jehovah to be Jesus Christ..
Now we know-Watchtower mag's are read among the witnesses, the elder's know the lessor truth, they allow witnesses to know, the more lies among thieves, will surely drive them further into their own graves.
If you people would just pick up your bibles-read the scripture's,do your private study-compare the NWT Bible to other bibles, don't let the Watchtower fool you,
The Lord warns us, about wolves in sheep clothing-claiming to be I AM.

Go and tell that to your brethren in Russia and Ukraine killing themselves! wink

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
I would rather push you on the front line-just to see you witness your beliefs, and see if your unknown god saves you..
MaxInDHouse:
Funny atheist! cheesy

Go and help your BRETHREN fighting and killing one another in Russian and Ukraine! wink

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
brocab:
I would rather push you on the front line-just to see you witness your beliefs, and see if your unknown god saves you..

That's why i told you that i'm already in the kingdom of my God where i live peacefully with my fellow believers {Isaiah 2:4} unlike your own brethren fighting and killing themselves over politics and racism! Revelations 6:3-4 wink

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lol

What's up man, the Mormons do the same
They also have this big conventions and show superficial love grin grin grin grin
Nothing special about that

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Shameless liar
You say it is wrong to remember or celebrate jesus death
You claim to promote Jesus Christ but you're not

I watched the update concerning Norway
What business do you have watching our broadcast in the first place, does your new organization not have broadcast or update for you to watch but you tag us satanic
Your problem is mega
Many religion have the rules about removing unrepentant members but out of fear of losing men, they can't
Ours is out of love for Jehovah and the purity of the congregation
The brother said. We WILL NOT COMPROMISE BIBLE STANDARD
We are no part of the world so the world will hate us but the battle on Norway is in court
We have been going to court for many years. Unlike other Churches, we don't threaten against government or insult them or protest them
Many of our court victories have even laid foundation for freedom of rights of other religions like lands such as Eritrea, Greece and Canada even USA. You won't mention that and if Jehovah allows, we win the Norway case, you won't mention it
Why do you visit our website and watch our updates if they are satanic. You see you have a big problem. I don't know any other religious page or watch their programs

Liar
We don't have pedophile, we are not tribalistic, we are not racial, we are not adulterers not fornicators not commit suicide. Shame on you that you can lie like this cos you imitate your Father, the first and greatest apostate who had mind to even lie against God. You are just like him
Police cases show us that we have very low records in theft, fraud, murders, racism, tribalism. Envy will kill you. Modern day Pharisee
You only throw stones when a mango tree is producing good fruits
Mention any other better performing group like Jehovah's Witnesses
Tell us which other group are as peaceful, interracial, interethnic, intertribal like we do.
We won't go to war to kill but you say we are racist
Check divorce stats amongst religion and look at Jehovah's Witnesses
People say Jehovah's Witnesses lasts and even non witnesses want to marry our sisters but it's impossible
Thousands are getting baptized

Tell us the name of your own group, you can't mention
Tell us any better performing group
Tell us any other rich religious website or broadcast
Ours is the most visited religious website and the most translated, Google and facebook does not come close yet it is free!
Where do you see us selling branch offices unless we want to move to a bigger one
You're a liar. Shame on you
If you think your lies will work, Satan will tell you sorry cos it is not me

Liars have always been there saying nonsense about God's people both in time of ancient Israel, in Jesus Christ time and when christians were operating and you're one of them today. Spreading all forms of lies but we'll keep preaching. Something you cannot do but you claim to love Jesus

Ad hominems and Strawman arguments grin grin grin grin grin

You don't have peodo's what were you doing in the AUSTRALIAN ROYAL COMMISSION?
You claim not to be racist but your Rutherford didn't mind using racist slurs in his books.
A lot a lot bro, it's better you stay low and stop lying

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
pinkylovely:

I'll leave when it's time to leave. And trust me, I won't feel any regret for having to leave a denomination as blind as it is. My aim is to get to know God for who he really is and not just subscribe to a denomination's idea of what spirituality is all about (attending meetings, answering questions in meetings, coming out for field service). People do all of these, yet do rubbish when in secret.

Funny enough, same elders who set up judicial committee for wrong doers do thesame thing. The only problem be sey, e never reach time to catch them.

Don't ever regret it, still waiting for when my time is up and it will come along with a letter and a book.
This apostles of denial will pay for deceiving me for the past 2 decades.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
pinkylovely:

I'll leave when it's time to leave. And trust me, I won't feel any regret for having to leave a denomination as blind as it is. My aim is to get to know God for who he really is and not just subscribe to a denomination's idea of what spirituality is all about (attending meetings, answering questions in meetings, coming out for field service). People do all of these, yet do rubbish when in secret.

Funny enough, same elders who set up judicial committee for wrong doers do thesame thing. The only problem be sey, e never reach time to catch them.
Don't make the mistake of joining another religious group cus they are all the same.
Christ said that the true worshippers will worship in SPIRIT and TRUTH.
Religion preys on the people's innocence, at first the look loving and ready to help not knowing they have an agenda.
I'll advise you study the scriptures deeply devoid of any sectarian doctrinal bias, ideas and interplotations.
Most exjws after leaving become atheists cus they think everything concerning Christianity is a hoax due to years of wrongful indoctrination by the borg.
Christianity is a very simple religion, but these Pharisees try to make it a burden with their traditions and heavy loads.

In contrast Paul said : "For were the spirit of the Lord is, there is true freedom"

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

As for the hypocrites among us who do things in secret or openly
Jehovah himself will punish them in his own due time no matter what privilege they handle. God is not Man
He did such to Eli's children in ancient times, he did same to Ananias and Sapphira
Note that Jehovah does not desire any to perish, it is our hope that these ones realise what they are doing and repent and take the appropriate steps
Many are already doing so already including elders. That one is far better than living in sin and being judged by God. Jehovah is love and not quick to react like man. Remember how he handle King David case

If you like, go anywhere you like, will I beg you? Stop acting like a child. You will go and not feel regret. Jehovah does not force anyone so na me go come beg you

When you find that God you want to find, I hope you'll follow all his command and principles including the one at Matthew 24:14. Maybe the God you will find is the one that asks you to give all the monies you have or sow seeds and to judge others.
I tell you that you will not find any other group that come close to Jehovah Witnesses. Even Courz can't mention his own cos he is ashamed. Many like you have boldly taken the same step. Some have returned and they tell us the stories. It reminds of the prodigal son who was eager to live his life in a far country. He thought he was happy at first and you know the rest (if you even know the story at all cos your level of bible understanding is baffling to me especially for someone that grew up in a JW family)
I wish you well in your 'search'

"As for the hypocrites among us who do things in secret or openly
Jehovah himself will punish them in his own due time no matter what privilege they handle. God is not Man"

Courz if this the case that means even the GB is not safe, including thousands of regular pioneers. grin grin grin grin grin

E DON RED, Lord Jesus for how long?

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
pinkylovely:

grin grin grin grin. Wooow! Just woooow!
The guy don confused grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by OgaNightmare(m): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
OgaNightmare:

The guy don confuse grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
OgaNightmare:

Jehovah himself will punish them in his own due time no matter what privilege they handle. God is not Man"

Courz if this the case that means even the GB is not safe, including thousands of regular pioneers. grin grin grin grin grin

Your problem is comprehension and when someone has a problem with comprehension,all he reads and writes is nonsense
Your nonsense has been seen and ignored
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
OgaNightmare:

Ad hominems and Strawman arguments grin grin grin grin grin

You don't have peodo's what were you doing in the AUSTRALIAN ROYAL COMMISSION?
You claim not to be racist but your Rutherford didn't mind using racist slurs in his books.
A lot a lot bro, it's better you stay low and stop lying

I am not claiming not to be racist
It's clear you don't know Jehovah Witnesses
Again, your nonsense has been seen and ignored
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by johhbekeboh09: 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
mployer:
They are not christians.
grin
mployer:
They are not christians.
Give your reasons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
OgaNightmare:

They also have this big conventions and show superficial love grin grin grin grin

Lol
Stupid quote from Mr Nightmare
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
OgaNightmare:

Thank you. The Mormons are cousins of JWs. If you see them, you have seen JWs with their similar Conventions, dressing and Convention badges. Person wey never go abroad or read about how the world works cannot explain what goes on there. JWs are very ignorant. They know nothing outside Watchtower but will be claiming to know it all.
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
OgaNightmare:

Abi now. The Governing body are not safe from punishment for making Pedophiles Governing body members, for allowing Governing body members rape underaged children, for punishing victims who speak out to the authorities, for deceiving and scamming JWs that they are God's spokesmen whereas they are a Business Corporation, for deceiving JWs to worship their Masonic god Jehovah, making them think they are worshipping God when it is Satan, for using spiritism to form doctrines as Channel of communication. Their punishment will be heavy. But they don't want to be alone to receive the punishment. They want drag JWs along with them to receive the punishment.

And those JWs living double lives will have the guts to boast about they being better than other denominations. Aemmyjah and Mad MaxInDHouse follow for the people wey dey boast but they sin like no man's business. Hypocrites!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (54) (Reply)

10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively / Is Taking Alcohol Responsibly A Sin ? / Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.