Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Violence everywhere. GRAPHIC VID!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Violence everywhere. GRAPHIC VID!! (619 Views)

Violence Is Rubbish. Guys Always Be Forgiving And Kind. / Why Is My Friend Suffering From The Same Domestic Violence She Saved Me From?? / Domestic Violence: Woman Cries Out After Husband Brutalizes Her (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Violence everywhere. GRAPHIC VID!! by ekibs11(m): 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
Guy who got rejected after sponsoring a lady to the university, took matters to another level

https://www.facebook.com/1671010339850230/posts/3409080326043214/?flite=scwspnss

Re: Violence everywhere. GRAPHIC VID!! by Moh247: 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
Except she is your wife all investment on a girl are mere charity
Re: Violence everywhere. GRAPHIC VID!! by MandelaLives: 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
Well, this is serious. Op, talk to him the more, PLEASE.
Re: Violence everywhere. GRAPHIC VID!! by ekibs11(m): 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Violence everywhere. GRAPHIC VID!! by ekibs11(m): 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Violence everywhere. GRAPHIC VID!! by Fahvvy: 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
It's foolishness to spend on a girl that you're not married to, talk more of investing in her undecided...

If you love her so much, marry her first then send her to school undecided...

I know that even that isn't a guarantee, but atleast the headline...

"Woman leaves husband after he sends her to school sounds better than girl dump boy who trained her in school for another man"

If she doesn't agree to this, then let her go! undecided...

Personally, I can't even imagine dating a broke girl talk more of marrying one undecided...

The sense of entitlement and "liability-ness" of broke females is triple the average female undecided...

So no thanks... I'll gladly pass undecided...

If her father and mother can't train the child they gave birth to, then let her sort herself out undecided...

I'm not so much of a Samaritan to carry the burden of someone who isn't guaranteed to loyally stay by my side if the tides change undecided...
Re: Violence everywhere. GRAPHIC VID!! by masixa83: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
MandelaLives:
Well, this is serious. Op, talk to him the more, PLEASE.

Its not op, beside d guy already killed d girl

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Nigerian Tiktok Girls / What's Your Unpopular Opinion? / Can Nigeria Women Pay For Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.