Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra (29336 Views)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Tackles Trolls Who Criticize Her For Using Adult Toys / 'where Is Abba Kyari?' - Lola Omotayo-okoye Tackles Lagos Commissioner / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by kettykin: 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
DeepThroater:

You are mad to think the so-called minorities who had become Igbo weary wanted anything to do with your useless mini Zikist Nigeria .

Same minorities that started the first armed struggle to leave Nigeria after the Igbo coup truncated not only our republic and democracy but also stalked their secession from the old eastern region ?

Why do you igbos like to lie to yourselves?

You are the bane of our problems and up till today you both refuse to accept your faults or repent from your folly of annexing the Niger Delta.

We are not one

The same Lugard map that joined north with the south you complain of is the same author to the lumped eastern region.

Get it into your okoro skull, the ND is not and will never be part of your Biafra .

If they are not part of Biafra what exactly are oil and gas company headquarters doing in Lagos

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Proudlyomonna: 11:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
Golan007:
Go back to Anambra State since it is so prosperous.

You are one of the dumbest personality on this forum grin
Even though I don't know you in real life,I am sure people do not bother to take you seriously grin
Is Lagos not Nigeria?
Is He not a Nigerian?
This is just like telling a nigga from Alabama residing in Chicago to go back to Alabama,se e make sense grin.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by DeepThroater: 11:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
kettykin:

If they are not part of Biafra what exactly are oil and gas company headquarters doing in Lagos

Idiot ask Ironsi who dismantled regional civil service for a federal one.

Decree 34 is the grandfather of the bird cage document known as 1999 constitution .

Why did the Igbo stage the coup in the first place if not to prevent federal Parliament in Lagos granting a plebiscite for the creation of COR region out of the blighted yeast.

Your greed for the newly discovered oil wells is what caused all this rubbish.

Instead of you to accept the folly of your grandfathers , you are here 50 odd years later defending rubbish and attempting to repeat their foolishness .

And you expect us to see you in a different light ?

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by kettykin: 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
DeepThroater:

Idiot ask Ironsi who dismantled regional civil service for a federal one.

Decree 34 is the grandfather of the bird cage document known as 1999 constitution .

Why did the Igbo stage the coup in the first place if not to prevent federal Parliament in Lagos granting a plebiscite for the creation of COR region out of the blighted yeast.

Your greed for the newly discovered oil wells is what caused all this rubbish.

Instead of you to accept the folly of your grandfathers , you are here 50 odd years later defending rubbish and attempting to repeat their foolishness .

And you expect us to see you in a different light ?

Go and rest imbecilic slowpoke , was it ironsi that ordered Niger Delta oil companies out of niger Delta using a phantom decree 6 . What does Igbo staging a coup have to do with moving the resource and tax base of a region out from them

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by DeepThroater: 11:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
kettykin:

Go and rest imbecilic slowpoke , was it ironsi that ordered Niger Delta oil companies out of niger Delta.

If you like deny it but no matter how you twist it to suit your daft selves, history can never be altered.

Can you explain why there is no love lost between you osus are the ND?

Keep lying to yourselves and exposing your foolishness .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Proudlyomonna: 11:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
kettykin:

How this thing wey you write take make sense now undecided
Enyia if the people se they are not Biafra then so be it.
There will never be a time when Igbo will need anyone to be Part of Biafra,all this shameless brainwashed ipob itibolibos keep disgracing themselves undecided
Igbo is the greatest black Tribe in the World,We don't need to corner anyone to be part of Igbo.

13 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by kettykin: 11:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
DeepThroater:

If you like deny it but no matter how you twist it to suit your daft selves, history can never be altered.

Can you explain why there is no love lost between you osus are the ND?

Keep lying to yourselves and exposing your foolishness .

Go and cure your self of your acute ignorance, Okowa, Amaechi have all identified with the Igbo race , your lies of any rift between Igbos and Niger Delta has no basis

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by DeepThroater: 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
kettykin:

Go and cure your self of your acute ignorance, Okowa, Amaechi have all identified with the Igbo race , your lies of any rift between Igbos and Niger Delta has no basis

So Delta Igbos and Ikwere are synonymous to the entire ND?

This your desperation to attach yourselves using politician statements meant for political cheap points won't fly.

The Niger Delta is not Igbo.

Let that sink and remain in your lane .

OSU land grabbing thief .

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by kettykin: 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

How this thing wey you write take make sense now undecided
Enyia if the people se they are not Biafra then so be it.
There will never be a time when Igbo will need anyone to be Part of Biafra,all this shameless brainwashed ipob itibolibos keep disgracing themselves undecided
Igbo is the greatest black Tribe in the World,We don't need to corner anyone to be part of Igbo.

I understand you, even though we don't need them to have a successful nation or achieve Biafra, the demonic Nigeria structure has not equally being fair at all, the support base of this one lopsided useless federal structure where the resources of Niger Delta are used to fund the tax base of Lagos State and when one points it out it becomes a base for insults by these useless nonentities.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by kettykin: 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
DeepThroater:

This your desperation to attach yourselves using politician statements meant for political cheap points won't fly.

I don't have time for this discussion, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by DeepThroater: 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
kettykin:

I don't have time for this discussion, thanks

Remain in your blighted yeast

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Golan007: 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
phorget:

Identity kee you dia!
Who are you to remain incognito?
What are your personality benefits to mankind or are you just one of those ”Do you know who I am” individuals?

As long as you dont feed nobody bro you are just like every other dudes out there. If you like make you be Bill Gate abi Elon Musk that one nah your own problem.

Mumu.

Why not post your name and address and your photo on Nairaland.

Dumbass.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
DeepThroater:

I will be your president one day and mark it here that I will grant you your Biafra whether you want it or not from where i will commence to build a 30ft steel reinforced concrete wall complete with razor wire and laser guided Gatling guns every 300ft with a moat of landmines surrounding this fencing to enclose and keep you from the rest of humanity.

You will pay for the construction of the wall and in this same future, safari like expeditions using velocopters will be arranged for paying customers to have an aerial view of your descent back to barbarity.

We will charge each tourist $100 per hour for each tour over your blighted yeast ( insurance fees not inclusive ) .

You will be allowed the barest amount of supplies to keep you from cannibalizing each other completely (for a fee of course ).

Any of you wanting to venture out of your containment zone beyond the Great MagicBisjop Wall , (has a nice ring to it), will only be allowed so after completing a survival challenge involving life and limb threatening televised games.

Only the best of your women will be allowed such similar privelage after being voted by a paying public in a televised reality show titled ; Free the OSU Jewess.

This one is still a suckling.

20 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Noblechykk(m): 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
Golan007:
Go back to Anambra State since it is so prosperous.
Why haven't you made it in the same Lagos olodo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Golan007: 11:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You are one of the dumbest personality on this forum grin
Even though I don't know you in real life,I am sure people do not bother to take you seriously grin
Is Lagos not Nigeria?
Is He not a Nigerian?
This is just like telling a nigga from Alabama residing in Chicago to go back to Alabama,se e make sense grin.

You are real dumb.

Psquare weren't born in Lagos.

They lived in Jos where they made Covenant with poverty.

They moved to Lagos and became successful.

Rather than bless Lagos, they champion their kinsman from Anambra, the very state they avoid like the plague which it probably is.

If they feel Obi was such a success, they should go to Anambra and make an example of how life can be so blissful

I give them 6 months if they won't run out of there.

Nonsense.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Golan007: 12:00am On Nov 24, 2022
Noblechykk:

Why haven't you made it in the same Lagos olodo

Mumu.

Na the same Lagos I begin earn dollars wey I dey sure say you never see.

No be everything be mouth.

I'm a full blown itsekiri man but I bless Lagos because it is home for me and has never failed me.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Bastardlyrich: 12:01am On Nov 24, 2022
Lagos is a no man's land and so shall it be untill nigeria divide.
If those cowords try nonsense,ss/se will have them all keed
And nothing will happen.cowords.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Noblechykk(m): 12:02am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

You are real dumb.

Rather than bless Lagos, they champion their kinsman from Anambra, the very state they avoid like the plague which it probably is.

If they feel Obi was such a success, they should go to Anambra and make an example of how life can be so blissful

Nonsense.
If only you know how stupid you sound. Anambra has countless of millionaires whose only business with Lagos is to come and clear their containers.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Golan007: 12:03am On Nov 24, 2022
Noblechykk:

If only you know how stupid you sound. Anambra has countless of millionaires whose only business with Lagos is to come and clear their containers.

Containers.

grin

Abeg don't make me laugh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Bastardlyrich: 12:03am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

Mumu.

I'm a full blown itsekiri man but I bless Lagos because it is home for me and had never failed me.
When ss/se wants to merge and deal with Yoro bad fake Muslimns you can join afonjas.
Already ijaws they knack una steady grin cheesy grin cheesy
Lagos is a no man's land if you don't like it then get ready to fight.
Before you cap,I'm ijaw and Lagos originally belongs to ijaws and Benin people.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Benmob: 12:07am On Nov 24, 2022
DeepThroater:

so if they ask u Niger Delta a tribe than ur answer is yes,that mean u waste ur time for school.
So because 2% part of Anambra is
Igala,that mean d igala in Anambra are not igala like d one in kogi state, because they are part of Anambra and d same way Okun people are not Yoruba because they part of kogi state middle belt not south west.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Noblechykk(m): 12:09am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

Mumu.

I'm a full blown itsekiri man but I bless Lagos because it is home for me and had never failed me.
Kindly help the country with some dollar notes; we need it to strengthen our naira. No just bless Lagos; bless Nigeria too

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Golan007: 12:11am On Nov 24, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

When ss/se wants to merge and deal with Yoro bad fake Muslimns you can join afonjas.
Already ijaws they knack una steady grin cheesy grin cheesy
Lagos is a no man's land if you don't like it then get ready to fight.
Before you cap,I'm ijaw and Lagos originally belongs to ijaws and Benin people.

Cause as much division as you like.

My point is clear.

Psquare are simply primordial ungrateful igbos, who cannot live with their kinsmen, enjoy the hospitality of their hosts yet cannot fathom supporting any of them because their nature is to envy and fight.

Actually, it happened between the brothers.

One hated the other for marrying a Yoruba girl who actually brought prosperity to them.

Na their way.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Proudlyomonna: 12:12am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

You are real dumb.

Nonsense.

Stop trying to prove me wrong when I say you are dumb even you sef deep down your heart know you are very dumb grin grin
Is Lagos not in Nigeria?
Is He not a Nigerian?
Is it sensible to tell an Italian from Bologna to go back to Millan grin
You don't have sense grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Golan007: 12:12am On Nov 24, 2022
Noblechykk:

Kindly help the country with some dollar notes; we need it to strengthen our naira. No just bless Lagos; bless Nigeria too

I bring the dollars into the Nigerian economy.

No be everything be by shouting.
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by DeepThroater: 12:12am On Nov 24, 2022
MyFlair:

This one is still a suckling.

Get ready for Emperor Magic Bishop .

My name will ring through and clear across OSU land inflicting both great fear and panic.

Your dirty lips dare not speak the name for fear of being accused of blasphemy and summarily eaten by your fellow starving Osus.

Every morning , as you crawl out from whatever crag you call a home, to gather and face before the direction of the great wall that encircles you, to begin your daily supplication to the living God king that governs over your life, to that who rules the vast empires beyond your pathetic existence, you shall utter out a prayer to me in unison with that of your fellow wretches.

You shall pray for me to live long and healthy and in supplication for your next unknown meal (or your survival not to be on the menu).

You will repeat that prayer 5 times daily just as the Mohammedans do.

At night, when darkness envelopes you alongside the fear of being preyed upon, you shall remember me and pray to me as one prays to his divine creator during times of great distress..

I shall rule you and rule you supremely by the powers granted to me by Heaven herself.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Golan007: 12:14am On Nov 24, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Stop trying to prove me wrong when I say you are dumb even you sef deep down your heart know you are very dumb grin grin
Is Lagos not in Nigeria?
Is He not a Nigerian?
Is it sensible to tell an Italian from Bologna to go back to Millan grin
You don't have sense grin

Omonna, if you dey Milan you cannot be calling your hosts names.

You will be ejected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Bastardlyrich: 12:14am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

Cause as much division as you like.

My point is clear.

Psquare are simply primordial ungrateful igbos, who cannot live with their kinsmen, enjoy the hospitality of their hosts yet cannot fathom supporting any of them because their nature is to envy and fight.

Actually, it happened between the brothers.

One hated the other for marrying a Yoruba girl who actually brought prosperity to them.

Na their way.
Is your own tribe grateful,I'm a full blooded ijaw man and I prefer igbos to yorubas.
If afonjas challenge,Dem go collect no be mouth,you and your itskiris can join afonjas to fight ss/se.
Na today afonjas wey no get streghnttt.
Lagos belongs to all nigerians,nobody should ever tell anybody to leave lagos.if they do let afonjas prepare for war.the oil feeding nigeria is it not from SS/se.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Golan007: 12:15am On Nov 24, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Is your own tribe grateful,I'm a full blooded ijaw man and I prefer igbos to yorubas.
If afonjas challenge,Dem go collect no be mouth,you and your itskiris can join afonjas to fight ss/se.
Na today afonjas wey no get streghnttt.
Lagos belongs to all nigerians,nobody should ever tell anybody to leave lagos.if they do let afonjas prepare for war.the oil feeding nigeria is it not from SS/se.

Your own na just fight.

You don't even know why you dislike Yorubas but na your nature.

Likely envy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Proudlyomonna: 12:17am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

Omonna, if you dey Milan you cannot be calling your hosts names.

You will be ejected.

Hahaha,omo whatever you are,if you dey Millan you be Italian first before anything,if you see something bad wey your host dey do,you should call them out.
Stop trying to try to prove any point,just accept se you no get Sense grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Bastardlyrich: 12:20am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

Your own na just fight.

You don't even know why you dislike Yorubas but na your nature.

Likely envy.
You have forgotten what afonjas did to ijaws,I swear if gej was still president u know we're I for dey.
Now I'm jobless just coping with the money I had before,all thanks to afonjas.
Mind you there were indigenous ijaws in Lagos,and some words like apapa are ijaw words,apapa in ijaw mean ground nut.
The igbos are the only brothers ss have whether you like it or not.
I still dey vex for afonjas because of the condition I found myself,I use to really enjoy life embarassed embarassed embarassed now I m managing, somebody like me.

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery / Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz / Nigerian Man Who Duped Majid Michel's Fan Jailed In Ghana ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.