Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra (29327 Views)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Tackles Trolls Who Criticize Her For Using Adult Toys / 'where Is Abba Kyari?' - Lola Omotayo-okoye Tackles Lagos Commissioner / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by DMerciful(m): 6:56am On Nov 24, 2022
You watch too much futuristic movies. Grow up and start focusing on financial stuffs.
DeepThroater:

I will be your president one day and mark it here that I will grant you your Biafra whether you want it or not from where i will commence to build a 30ft steel reinforced concrete wall complete with razor wire and laser guided Gatling guns every 300ft with a moat of landmines surrounding this fencing to enclose and keep you from the rest of humanity.

You will pay for the construction of the wall and in this same future, safari like expeditions using velocopters will be arranged for paying customers to have an aerial view of your descent back to barbarity.

We will charge each tourist $100 per hour for each tour over your blighted yeast ( insurance fees not inclusive ) .

You will be allowed the barest amount of supplies to keep you from cannibalizing each other completely (for a fee of course ).

Any of you wanting to venture out of your containment zone beyond the Great MagicBisjop Wall , (has a nice ring to it), will only be allowed so after completing a survival challenge involving life and limb threatening televised games.

Only the best of your women will be allowed such similar privelage after being voted by a paying public in a televised reality show titled ; Free the OSU Jewess.

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Robinmido(m): 6:57am On Nov 24, 2022
My guy don join our vawulence department

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by DMerciful(m): 6:57am On Nov 24, 2022
No one will be outside his state? Do we have Americans in Nigeria? Do we have New Yorkers in California?

People with narrow minds!
kettykin:
In a fully restructured country , no one would be outside his state. But as long as this lopsided federal structure persist where oil companies, banks , maritime and Telco are outside their realm of operations, then expect the Nigerian situation
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Simplythebest: 6:58am On Nov 24, 2022
See them am sure u have already made it in lagos?
Golan007:
Go back to Anambra State since it is so prosperous.
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by DMerciful(m): 6:58am On Nov 24, 2022
ND is not one, dont kid yourself!
DeepThroater:

You are mad to think the so-called minorities who had become Igbo weary wanted anything to do with your useless mini Zikist Nigeria .

Same minorities that started the first armed struggle to leave Nigeria after the Igbo coup truncated not only our republic and democracy but also stalled their secession from the old eastern region ?

Why do you igbos like to lie to yourselves?

You are the bane of our problems and up till today you both refuse to accept your faults or repent from your folly of annexing the Niger Delta.

We are not one

The same Lugard map that joined north with the south you complain of is the same author to the lumped eastern region.

Get it into your okoro skull, the ND is not and will never be part of your Biafra .

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by kingthreat(m): 6:59am On Nov 24, 2022
DeepThroater:

I will be your president one day and mark it here that I will grant you your Biafra whether you want it or not from where i will commence to build a 30ft steel reinforced concrete wall complete with razor wire and laser guided Gatling guns every 300ft with a moat of landmines surrounding this fencing to enclose and keep you from the rest of humanity.

You will pay for the construction of the wall and in this same future, safari like expeditions using velocopters will be arranged for paying customers to have an aerial view of your descent back to barbarity.

We will charge each tourist $100 per hour for each tour over your blighted yeast ( insurance fees not inclusive ) .

You will be allowed the barest amount of supplies to keep you from cannibalizing each other completely (for a fee of course ).

Any of you wanting to venture out of your containment zone beyond the Great MagicBisjop Wall , (has a nice ring to it), will only be allowed so after completing a survival challenge involving life and limb threatening televised games.

Only the best of your women will be allowed such similar privelage after being voted by a paying public in a televised reality show titled ; Free the OSU Jewess.

Which kind savage person you be grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by membranus: 6:59am On Nov 24, 2022
Acidosis:
The funny thing is that after voting ediots in power, they'll spend the next four years looking for giveaway from celebrities like PSquare, Mr Macaroni and co grin grin

Tufiakwa! E no go happen.
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by dettolgel: 7:01am On Nov 24, 2022
Moshphil:

Pls is Lagos an Igbo state
There are Lagos indigine abi

You people are funny
After election Una go hear am

Because at the moment the hardship in Nigeria is not affecting Yorubas?

So after the election the benefits from good governance will only affect the side that wins, just the way the Northerners are buying fuel for 18 naira per litre and changing dollar got 25 naira and during ASUU strikes all the federal universities in the North were open and 10kg bag of rice are sold 10 Naira only to people from Buhari village? grin

Use your head and don't let hatred make you look like a fool. Be constructive with your thoughts.

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Simplythebest: 7:03am On Nov 24, 2022
Useless governors including David Umahi and Hope Uzodimma. Hatred and tribalism have block ur sense of reasoning. U need a work so that u can be busy.
DeepThroater:

I am a billion times better than every single OSU that has governed your blighted region from Azikiwe to Ojukwu to all your useless governors and equally more useless chiefs .

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by DMerciful(m): 7:03am On Nov 24, 2022
Lagos made Tinubu, same way Lagos made PSQUARE! So whats your problem?
Golan007:

You are real dumb.

Psquare weren't born in Lagos.

They lived in Jos where they made Covenant with poverty.

They moved to Lagos and became successful.

Rather than bless Lagos, they champion their kinsman from Anambra, the very state they avoid like the plague which it probably is.

If they feel Obi was such a success, they should go to Anambra and make an example of how life can be so blissful

I give them 6 months if they won't run out of there.

Nonsense.

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by FuckOsuPigs: 7:05am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

Abeg leave am ooo!

Na our in-law abeg. Forgive him.

Make e no drag our sister go Potopoto Republic grin
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by faebenezer5star: 7:07am On Nov 24, 2022
Only people who lacks wisdom use this as a point . If i were peter okoye i wont reply cause silent is the best answer for a fool. Like as if there are no other tribe in anambra hustling and making it. What a foolish way people think.

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by AyomideOG01: 7:10am On Nov 24, 2022
DeepThroater:

You are just a mere mortal and an empty vessel that is not even sure of seeing 2023...

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Shadysen: 7:12am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

Make I show you receipt to reveal my identity?

You no get sense at all.
bro, which receipt again, no be you talk say you get your own apartment.
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Jflex07(m): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2022
DeepThroater:
IDP forming yeyebrity.

Why Anambra and the entire yeast dey fear them to return to?

Useless people.

I will be President one day and God help these people from my wrath.
cheesy grin grin An urchin president? God forbid BATting
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by DriveByKiller: 7:13am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

Mumu.

I'm sure you were still in secondary school when I left my father's house in the same Lagos to live on my own.
Kwara didn't have to be a national capital before Yorubas lost it.

Lagos , a former national capital will always be home to every Nigerian.

You're mentally lazy and emotionally vulnerable too.

It's very painful but Yoruba can't have Lagos like Osun or Ogun.

If I hear you talk like a fool again, I will stuff ewa and ewedu down your windpipe and you will slowly watch Lagos disappear as your worthless life fades away from existence.

Earth's burden!

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Agbebakun22: 7:14am On Nov 24, 2022
MasterJayJay:
The urchins are shameless. You claim Lagos made Psquare rich, but the Lagos skipped your family. Why didn't Lagos make your family rich? Because you are fool!.

You are telling him to go back to Anambra. Morons!! Is he not a Nigeria? No, Anambra is not in Nigeria but Biafra by urchins grin grin grin

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Vadese1: 7:15am On Nov 24, 2022
Tell all those your relations in UK to come back to Nigeria since it is now a crime in living from one state of origin.

Golan007:
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Aboguede(m): 7:21am On Nov 24, 2022
I am sure u are 1 of the lost persons in diaspora shocked

DeepThroater:

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Difrent: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2022
doggedfighter:

Lagos didn't just put money in people's pocket were it to be so. Those motor park touts would have been billionaires.

Cut people some slacks !

Are they not making billions daily according to you people?
Everyday we keep hearing how MC Oluomo make billions daily from una mouth now why are you changing mouth now
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by afadi2410: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2022
DeepThroater:

I am a billion times better than every single OSU that has governed your blighted region from Azikiwe to Ojukwu to all your useless governors and equally more useless chiefs .

Show us how you are a billion times better when you are still counting coins in the boys quarter you are squatting in
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by PhantomProbe(m): 7:25am On Nov 24, 2022
TimFisher2:

Has anyone noticed that the dead meat griller has stopped calling out PDP the way he used to

Has anyone noticed that he has stopped saying "Never again would we allow PDP to near our vault again"

So does it mean PDP has changed? And made him start attacking ObiDatti's campaign

Or is it out of sheer hatred against one tribe?

God is a wonderful God, He will expose you in no distant time. grin grin grin

It is remaining Moh, YYibo and Ihordspy. They will surely be exposed too

Whatever hatred he has is inconsequential just as he is. Same goes for his colleagues in the political nuisanc3 business.

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by riczy(m): 7:25am On Nov 24, 2022
Thinkam:
This one enter sha

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
stop smoking u will nt liste

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Ochibaisik(m): 7:27am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

PLEASE ALL THESE ETHNIC COMMENTS AND HATE IS NOT USEFUL,INSTEAD IT PROMOTES A SYSTEM OF HATE.

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by danhans(m): 7:31am On Nov 24, 2022
doggedfighter:
Many of those claiming Lagos are even from other Yoruba states.

A lady that fixes nail here always claims' I am a Lagosian' even when she's from Kwara.

And their only claim to Lagos is speaking Yoruba.

Core Lagosians rarely make this noise.

Nobody made it by sleeping in Lagos . Hardwork was put in and it paid off.

Lagos didn't just put money in people's pocket were it to be so. Those motor park touts would have been billionaires.

Cut people some slacks !

I wonder for them,are Nigerians not in America making it?Are they not in England holding positions don't mind them nonsense

Keep selling your houses we will keep buying,continue to be lazy

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Pearlwhite: 7:32am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:
Don't be bittered if someone is successful so that success will reach you.. Ewu!

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Golan007: 7:33am On Nov 24, 2022
Ochibaisik:

PLEASE ALL THESE ETHNIC COMMENTS AND HATE IS NOT USEFUL,INSTEAD IT PROMOTES A SYSTEM OF HATE.

Na Psquare start am.

Nobody is knocking other artistes.

Some are vocal whilst others aren't.

What's annoying about Psquare is that they've avoided their state of origin as if it would give them smallpox.

Yet they'll be promoting a man who was governor in the same place they've avoided.

If we go back in time, we see how Anambrians considered Obi to be a failure but suddenly he's good enough for president.

I don't blame them sha.

I blame those that didn't follow the news back in time.

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Dave2011: 7:35am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

Na Psquare start am.

Nobody is knocking other artistes.

Some are vocal whilst others aren't.

What's annoying about Psquare is that they've avoided their state of origin as if it would give them smallpox.

Yet they'll be promoting a man who was governor in the same place they've avoided.

If we go back in time, we see how Anambrians considered Obi to be a failure but suddenly he's good enough for president.

I don't blame them sha.

I blame those that didn't follow the news back in time.

Do you know how much tax he pays to Lagos State government?

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:36am On Nov 24, 2022
DeepThroater:

You have a very dark mind, brother. Where's this hatred coming from?
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Golan007: 7:37am On Nov 24, 2022
Dave2011:

Do you know how much tax he pays to Lagos State government?

It would be welcomed in Anambra state.

Abi dem no need am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited / Fans Slam Mompha Over 150M Car Post,Call Him Senseless And Old / Singer Ketchup Involved In An Accident In Dubai, In Coma

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63