Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra (29333 Views)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Tackles Trolls Who Criticize Her For Using Adult Toys / 'where Is Abba Kyari?' - Lola Omotayo-okoye Tackles Lagos Commissioner / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by tishbite41(m): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2022
DeepThroater:

I will be your president one day and mark it here that I will grant you your Biafra whether you want it or not from where i will commence to build a 30ft steel reinforced concrete wall complete with razor wire and laser guided Gatling guns every 300ft with a moat of landmines surrounding this fencing to enclose and keep you from the rest of humanity.

You will pay for the construction of the wall and in this same future, safari like expeditions using velocopters will be arranged for paying customers to have an aerial view of your descent back to barbarity.

We will charge each tourist $100 per hour for each tour over your blighted yeast ( insurance fees not inclusive ) .

You will be allowed the barest amount of supplies to keep you from cannibalizing each other completely (for a fee of course ).

Any of you wanting to venture out of your containment zone beyond the Great MagicBisjop Wall , (has a nice ring to it), will only be allowed so after completing a survival challenge involving life and limb threatening televised games.

Only the best of your women will be allowed such similar privelage after being voted by a paying public in a televised reality show titled ; Free the OSU Jewess.

In ur wildest dreams

A 5-yr old Biafran will overrun Nigeria.
This is the main fear of the North.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Emyogalanya: 9:47am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:
Go back to Anambra State since it is so prosperous.
so lagos is not part of Nigeria again? I thought a citizen can reside anywhere he want ? Or is he owing any rents or any court bars him or any Igbo to stay in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

So a Californian moving to New York make him go back to California

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by nedu666: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2022
DeepThroater:

Get ready for Emperor Magic Bishop .

My name will ring through and clear across OSU land inflicting both great fear and panic.

Your dirty lips dare not speak the name for fear of being accused of blasphemy and summarily eaten by your fellow starving Osus.

Every morning , as you crawl out from whatever crag you call a home, to gather and face before the direction of the great wall that encircles you, to begin your daily supplication to the living God king that governs over your life, to that who rules the vast empires beyond your pathetic existence, you shall utter out a prayer to me in unison with that of your fellow wretches.

You shall pray for me to live long and healthy and in supplication for your next unknown meal (or your survival not to be on the menu).

You will repeat that prayer 5 times daily just as the Mohammedans do.

At night, when darkness envelopes you alongside the fear of being preyed upon, you shall remember me and pray to me as one prays to his divine creator during times of great distress..

I shall rule you and rule you supremely by the powers granted to me by Heaven herself.

Says a mad man who talks to himself while walking yapping about zionist globo homo agenda.
Deepthroater aka nuclearwinter aka ayepappy aka godhatejews. Same senile idiot different names.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Emyogalanya: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2022
doggedfighter:

Nobody made it by sleeping in Lagos . Hardwork was put in and it paid off.
!
volume pls some urchins at the back did not hear you

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Chyjul: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2022
RealLagosians don't ask visitors to leave
But see All those inside kwara,Ibadan oshun ekiti
Then sabi purse
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by tctrills: 9:51am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:
Go and make it in Osun since it is so prosperous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by JOemmy(m): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2022
All those yoruba people accusing him of being an ingrate because he is not supporting their bad market tinibu are all local poor idiots. Are rich yorubas in other countries not voting for candidates of their choice? Are indigens of those countries asking the yorubas there to leave their country because they voted for the candidates they like?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by JOemmy(m): 9:59am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

People like you who hold such views are still very primitive there are yorubas doing well in other countries who are voting for candidates of their choice the indigens of those countries are not asking them to return back to ur yoruba land because of their choice of candidates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by brandsoncharlie: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu supporters that came to Lagos from Osun state for hustle will be telling someone else to leave Lagos

The Tinubu that they are supporting sef isn't even originally Lagos indigine, He's from Iragbiji in Osun state
But they are Yoruba people that’s why, just like not all Caucasian are from Europe or USA but when they are in those countries they see themselves as same people.
That’s why it is good to develop your state to avoid nonsense like this.
Look out the tribal lines they are throwing up down.
Igbos should stop killing their own people all in the name of Biafra.
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by EdwardRandy(m): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2022
DeepThroater:

I will be your president one day and mark it here that I will grant you your Biafra whether you want it or not from where i will commence to build a 30ft steel reinforced concrete wall complete with razor wire and laser guided Gatling guns every 300ft with a moat of landmines surrounding this fencing to enclose and keep you from the rest of humanity.

You will pay for the construction of the wall and in this same future, safari like expeditions using velocopters will be arranged for paying customers to have an aerial view of your descent back to barbarity.

We will charge each tourist $100 per hour for each tour over your blighted yeast ( insurance fees not inclusive ) .

You will be allowed the barest amount of supplies to keep you from cannibalizing each other completely (for a fee of course ).

Any of you wanting to venture out of your containment zone beyond the Great MagicBisjop Wall , (has a nice ring to it), will only be allowed so after completing a survival challenge involving life and limb threatening televised games.

Only the best of your women will be allowed such similar privelage after being voted by a paying public in a televised reality show titled ; Free the OSU Jewess.

If wishes were horses, fools like you would ride on them. Your hatred for us no fit comot 1 naira from our pockets.
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Dshocker(m): 10:28am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

What are you also doing in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Tecord1(m): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2022
DeepThroater:

I am a billion times better than every single OSU that has governed your blighted region from Azikiwe to Ojukwu to all your useless governors and equally more useless chiefs .

I am very sure the likes of you will cry racism if the whites makes such comments about you. Most Nigerians easily dish out what they can't accept

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Dshocker(m): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2022
DeepThroater:

I am a billion times better than every single OSU that has governed your blighted region from Azikiwe to Ojukwu to all your useless governors and equally more useless chiefs .

But why haven't you made it in Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:34am On Nov 24, 2022
DeepThroater:

Igbos are both your nucleus and your mitochondria. You can't exist on your own.

So, save yourself those trash you put up here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by 2tpick: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2022
pquaver:

An EU citizen in Germany or France is different from a Chinese man in Germany.. You get it now. If you don't get it forget about it.
Yea u are right but in line with ur analogy, an EU citizen (say an Italian) in Germany cannot tell a chinese man in the same germany to go back to china
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by LILTJAY: 10:51am On Nov 24, 2022
igbos should return to their region abeg unwanted bastards angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by pquaver(m): 11:13am On Nov 24, 2022
2tpick:

Yea u are right but in line with ur analogy, an EU citizen (say an Italian) in Germany cannot tell a chinese man in the same germany to go back to china

He can because he is European... Germany is Europe.. Moreover here yoruba is a tribe.. That means its not Italian per se but let's say a hamburger and French man in Munich.. Of course the Hamburger can tell the French go back to ur country if you don't like Germany.. You get it now

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by ada9ja(f): 11:16am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

Who should be ashamed?

He that came to your land and prosper or you that cannot prosper in ur land?

Most Yoruba dont leave their land cos they cant make it elsewhere....

An, Onistha and Enugu are of the cities with biggest market in Africa but own by igbos, Ibada and lagos are cities with biggest market in Africa but largely occupy by igbos

Kano markets are also big still largely occupy by igbos more than other tribe

U know

We touch thing and it prosper...our land is filled with igbos doing well and we spread tentacle to help other markets across the nation.

Try leave ur state and see if you will not be agberos in our motor parks

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by DOM7: 11:17am On Nov 24, 2022
Last check! Tinubu is not from Lagos before anybody should be sent away from Lagos tinubu should be number one. Back to osun.
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by midehi2(f): 11:21am On Nov 24, 2022
DeepThroater:

See as I just dey laugh, chai cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Truthdeypain: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2022
DeepThroater:

So Delta Igbos and Ikwere are synonymous to the entire ND?

This your desperation to attach yourselves using politician statements meant for political cheap points won't fly.

The Niger Delta is not Igbo.

Let that sink and remain in your lane .

OSU land grabbing thief .

IGBO is your nightmare. You cry me than the bereaved. I love your tears.
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Truthdeypain: 11:31am On Nov 24, 2022
DeepThroater:

Yeast you say. I can never engage peeps like you and lordspy, Freestuff and co. The day I realised that many are born to die of IGBOPHOBIA is the day I learnt to enjoy their tears.

You are super daft.
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by dealslip(f): 11:31am On Nov 24, 2022
TimFisher2:
grin

Has anyone noticed that the dead meat griller has stopped calling out PDP the way he used to

Has anyone noticed that he has stopped saying "Never again would we allow PDP to near our vault again"

So does it mean PDP has changed? And made him start attacking ObiDatti's campaign

Or is it out of sheer hatred against one tribe?

God is a wonderful God, He will expose you in no distant time. grin grin grin

It is remaining Moh, YYibo and Ihordspy. They will surely be exposed too
Was he supposed to grill a living animal ni? Just asking oh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2022
zudozz:

Afonjas are bloody, dirty, lazy ingrates!
Someone comes to Lagos to build house, he pays u money for foundation, decking, roofing, pays ur obas n baales d money they use to rob bleaching cream n marry many wives. Then whenever his container is coming out from d wharf, he will pay u ''Owo Fashola'' and all d Lagos state taxes, pay ur area boys b4 he can offload d goods, pay them when he sells the goods. His buses n keke will buy ticket from u at d bus stops n u ll take d money to Tinubu who has mortgaged ur life and u still do not appreciate that person becos he is igbo n he is better than u!
Nobody will buy Obi, prof Chukwuma Soludo devalued him to less than 10Kobo - Gov Sule
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Omodua(m): 11:41am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:
Many of you have tioca brains. Is Lagos not part of Nigeria and is it illegal for any Nigerian to live in the city? Is like telling a New Yorker that he can't live in Washington.

Many of you are unenlightened and illiterate.

Get lost!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Truthdeypain: 11:46am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

Mumu.

Na the same Lagos I begin earn dollars wey I dey sure say you never see.

No be everything be mouth.

I'm a full blown itsekiri man but I bless Lagos because it is home for me and has never failed me.

You sound like a fool

I bless Lagos wtf says that

You made your success through sheer will, grace and luck. Many are in Lagos and broke.

Ooh I forgot you are a lying dumbtard trying to make a dull point.
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Omodua(m): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

Mumu.

I'm sure you were still in secondary school when I left my father's house in the same Lagos to live on my own.
I don't believe you. You look mean and childish with your comments. Typical Lagos urchin!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Truthdeypain: 11:48am On Nov 24, 2022
Benmob:
so if they ask u Niger Delta a tribe than ur answer is yes,that mean u waste ur time for school.
So because 2% part of Anambra is
Igala,that mean d igala in Anambra are not igala like d one in kogi state, because they are part of Anambra and d same way Okun people are not Yoruba because they part of kogi state middle belt not south west.

Dude is a tribalist. Don't waste your time, the logic is simple. If doesn't even merit for argument.

These bigots are braindead.
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Omodua(m): 11:50am On Nov 24, 2022
PointZerom:

KOLA why nah grin grin grin

Ignore Kola. He is a failure and mitigated disaster!
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Truthdeypain: 11:53am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

Cause as much division as you like.

My point is clear.

Psquare are simply primordial ungrateful igbos, who cannot live with their kinsmen, enjoy the hospitality of their hosts yet cannot fathom supporting any of them because their nature is to envy and fight.

Actually, it happened between the brothers.

One hated the other for marrying a Yoruba girl who actually brought prosperity to them.

Na their way.

You are a super worthless fellow, why don't you count it for good for the one who married a yoruba girl. Worthless shit eater. No rationality just spewing trash from your disgusting faces infested bedroom.

Like IGBO will ever do anything good in yo sight, your hate for IGBO has nothing to do with logic, that's why you sound super stupid. It's embedded in you and runs in your blood.

Even if Jesus and Mohammed were IGBOs you would still hate them with passion, so like I say to every Useless AFONJA bigot. Bleep you and your IGBOPHOBIC brain.

Wishing you many more sleepless nights.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cynthia Kamalu Is Getting Married To Obi (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery / Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.