Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra (29340 Views)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Tackles Trolls Who Criticize Her For Using Adult Toys / 'where Is Abba Kyari?' - Lola Omotayo-okoye Tackles Lagos Commissioner / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by premierlead: 8:29am On Nov 24, 2022
Clowned peter making it in another man's land and still bragging, he can't go to anambra for the fear of unknown gunmen and fulani ravaging their land

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

Mumu.

I'm sure you were still in secondary school when I left my father's house in the same Lagos to live on my own.

...in a rented apartment and still broke. cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by kelly72: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2022
DeepThroater:

I am a billion times better than every single OSU that has governed your blighted region from Azikiwe to Ojukwu to all your useless governors and equally more useless chiefs .

Mr. Bulaba bulaba, what are you saying? Come take Yankee visa make you go there to make money come buy house for Eko. Sapa go finish you here o, you can see you are already losing your mind because of Igbo people who make money wherever they live. Check them in Abuja, Ilorin, Uyo, Awka, Maputo, Bouake, Madrid, everywhere it is the same. That is why the latest NBS report says that Southeast, Southsouth are the least poor zones in Nigeria. You can be landowner but I will buy it off you, and it go do you vam for eye.

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by effort1: 8:35am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:
Go back to Anambra State since it is so prosperous.

Is he living in Lagos for free? Is he not paying tax? Did you give him free accommodation in Lagos? Are you feeding him for free? Did he not offer service for the money he made in Lagos or Lagos gave him free money?

How does he show appreciation? By voting for a rotten, corrupt politician?

Is Tinubu from Lagos? Why can't Tinubu go back to iragbiji?

Buroda Òpònú, Apọ̀dà èèyàn ni ẹ́!

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by BeardedMeat(m): 8:39am On Nov 24, 2022
Naijanascam:

If you have ever paid house rent in Lasgidi since you came Lagos by hanging on top of trailer ferrying cement and goats..... show the receipt or shut up forever
Buhahaha grin

Golan007 right now..

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by deavicky(m): 8:44am On Nov 24, 2022
doggedfighter:
Many of those claiming Lagos are even from other Yoruba states.

A lady that fixes nail here always claims' I am a Lagosian' even when she's from Kwara.

And their only claim to Lagos is speaking Yoruba.

Core Lagosians rarely make this noise.

Nobody made it by sleeping in Lagos . Hardwork was put in and it paid off.

Lagos didn't just put money in people's pocket were it to be so. Those motor park touts would have been billionaires.

Cut people some slacks !
lagos will understand when all the strangers live the town. It will be a ghost of itself.

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Ogaga87(m): 8:44am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

Wise up.. If all the inter ethnic groups pulls out of Lagos, na rubbish go remain..

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 24, 2022
You need urgent medical attention!
DeepThroater:

I will be your president one day and mark it here that I will grant you your Biafra whether you want it or not from where i will commence to build a 30ft steel reinforced concrete wall complete with razor wire and laser guided Gatling guns every 300ft with a moat of landmines surrounding this fencing to enclose and keep you from the rest of humanity.

You will pay for the construction of the wall and in this same future, safari like expeditions using velocopters will be arranged for paying customers to have an aerial view of your descent back to barbarity.

We will charge each tourist $100 per hour for each tour over your blighted yeast ( insurance fees not inclusive ) .

You will be allowed the barest amount of supplies to keep you from cannibalizing each other completely (for a fee of course ).

Any of you wanting to venture out of your containment zone beyond the Great MagicBisjop Wall , (has a nice ring to it), will only be allowed so after completing a survival challenge involving life and limb threatening televised games.

Only the best of your women will be allowed such similar privelage after being voted by a paying public in a televised reality show titled ; Free the OSU Jewess.

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by LagosIsForIgbos: 8:49am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:
Make it in Lagos since it is so prosperous.
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by LagosIsForIgbos: 8:50am On Nov 24, 2022
TimFisher2:

Has anyone noticed that the dead meat griller has stopped calling out PDP the way he used to

Has anyone noticed that he has stopped saying "Never again would we allow PDP to near our vault again"

So does it mean PDP has changed? And made him start attacking ObiDatti's campaign

Or is it out of sheer hatred against one tribe?

God is a wonderful God, He will expose you in no distant time. grin grin grin

It is remaining Moh, YYibo and Ihordspy. They will surely be exposed too

He's a chameleon. You know what is done to a chameleon? You roast them!

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Killermamba: 9:00am On Nov 24, 2022
Naijanascam:

If you have ever paid house rent in Lasgidi since you came Lagos by hanging on top of trailer ferrying cement and goats..... show the receipt or shut up forever

My nigga na man you be..

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 24, 2022
DeepThroater:

Get ready for Emperor Magic Bishop .

My name will ring through and clear across OSU land inflicting both great fear and panic.

Your dirty lips dare not speak the name for fear of being accused of blasphemy and summarily eaten by your fellow starving Osus.

Every morning , as you crawl out from whatever crag you call a home, to gather and face before the direction of the great wall that encircles you, to begin your daily supplication to the living God king that governs over your life, to that who rules the vast empires beyond your pathetic existence, you shall utter out a prayer to me in unison with that of your fellow wretches.

You shall pray for me to live long and healthy and in supplication for your next unknown meal (or your survival not to be on the menu).

You will repeat that prayer 5 times daily just as the Mohammedans do.

At night, when darkness envelopes you alongside the fear of being preyed upon, you shall remember me and pray to me as one prays to his divine creator during times of great distress..

I shall rule you and rule you supremely by the powers granted to me by Heaven herself.

Please may I know more, I’m in Geneva working on projects on mystical ideologies towards a PHD. I need some raw ideas
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Maliqcious: 9:01am On Nov 24, 2022
Dumb people to choke for Nigeria Abeg which one be go back to Anambra
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by LagosIsForIgbos: 9:02am On Nov 24, 2022
Acidosis:
The funny thing is that after voting ediots in power, they'll spend the next four years looking for giveaway from celebrities like PSquare, Mr Macaroni and co grin grin

Sound it!

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by pquaver(m): 9:02am On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu supporters that came to Lagos from Osun state for hustle will be telling someone else to leave Lagos

The Tinubu that they are supporting sef isn't even originally Lagos indigine, He's from Iragbiji in Osun state

An EU citizen in Germany or France is different from a Chinese man in Germany.. You get it now. If you don't get it forget about it.

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by LagosIsForIgbos: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2022
georgeakins:

Yorubas don't discriminate among themselves, unlike the Ibos. Lagos belongs to all Yorubas.
Face your backward region. Have you seen anyone residing in Ibo land except the Ibos? Only Ibos live in Iboland land.
You are a big liar!

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by LagosIsForIgbos: 9:05am On Nov 24, 2022
georgeakins:

Why is it that only Ibos live in Iboland land?

That is the only region in Nigeria you won't see non indigenes residing.

Bloody liar!

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Psoul(m): 9:07am On Nov 24, 2022
DeepThroater:

I am a billion times better than every single OSU that has governed your blighted region from Azikiwe to Ojukwu to all your useless governors and equally more useless chiefs .

You are this good and nobody knows you. Even in school, you never held any position.
No organisation has found u worthy of any office/position.
Even the Agbero work you are doing, them no fit put u for head.
You are here talking rubbish of bn better than your Agbado Drug Lord.
Biko shift.

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Topmaike007(m): 9:07am On Nov 24, 2022
DeepThroater:

You are mad to think the so-called minorities who had become Igbo weary wanted anything to do with your useless mini Zikist Nigeria .

Same minorities that started the first armed struggle to leave Nigeria after the Igbo coup truncated not only our republic and democracy but also stalled their secession from the old eastern region ?

Why do you igbos like to lie to yourselves?

You are the bane of our problems and up till today you both refuse to accept your faults or repent from your folly of annexing the Niger Delta.

We are not one

The same Lugard map that joined north with the south you complain of is the same author to the lumped eastern region.

Get it into your okoro skull, the ND is not and will never be part of your Biafra .

is Asaba,Ikwere,obigbo,Ezza ngbo not Igbo speaking communities,if assuming Ebonyi state was shifted to the North Central like Benue you would have come here to say they're not Igbo..

With your logic you will bodly say Kwara state and southern Kogi are not Yoruba because they're moved to the North?? Or maybe Ondo state was moved to the South South because of there closeness with the Niger Deltans you will say they're not Yoruba

God give Sense make una dey use am na,50-55% of the Niger Deltans are Igbo speaking communities and yet you claim Igbo are only compromise of 5 States Alone..the Political class of divide and rule used the ontisha Bridge to create division among the Igbos but las las we know our fellow tribesmen.

Nyesom Wike of Rivers is what?? Don't tell me he is not Igbo because there's no place that a Yoruba man or Hausa man will bare that name..what about Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state,Or Rotimi Amechi..let's go to Bayelsa Goodluck Ebelle Jonathan.. Ebelle means Mercy

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by LagosIsForIgbos: 9:13am On Nov 24, 2022
That's why the Igbo's will continue to buy the lands of lazy Yoruba's and dominate them for years to come.

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

Lagos belongs to everybody. We welcome him, no need for him to go to Anambra. He pays more taxes than the tribal bigots attacking him. Meaning he is more useful to Lagos than you. grin

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by jaxxy(m): 9:23am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

Many people are broke in lagos state. Lol

That said it is ridiculous for anyone to tell any Nigerian to go to his state just because he not campaigning for Apc. Pdp lagos are Yorubas and even lagos indigenes

Labour party lagos are also Yorubas and lagos indigenes.

So who are these indomie brainwashed urchins thinking lagos started with Apc or tinubu?? undecided

They will surely be disappointed.

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Ykc2(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2022
georgeakins:

Yorubas don't discriminate among themselves, unlike the Ibos.
Lagos belongs to all Yorubas.

Face your backward region.
Have you seen anyone residing in Ibo land except the Ibos?
Only Ibos live in Iboland land.
����� you be complete okoko, oga for you to reside in the east you must learn one job or 2 before coming, ,yorubas in the east a majority tailors or agbo sellers, hausa people residing in the east are into everything ,igbo people that are living in lagos are doing what yorubas can not do ,can a yoruba person travel to japan or Germany to go andimport tokunbo parts?In porthacourt yorubas there are taxi drivers many are also in oil companies, so long there are many yoruba solders that fought for nigeria against biafra don't complain ,we wanted to go your people said no, so enjoy our company in lagos for the Moment ,if you vex eze ndigbo or amowo odofin will banish you to ikare ekiti ,mpama grin

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by AmuRubber(m): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2022
doggedfighter:
Many of those claiming Lagos are even from other Yoruba states.

A lady that fixes nail here always claims' I am a Lagosian' even when she's from Kwara.

And their only claim to Lagos is speaking Yoruba.

Core Lagosians rarely make this noise.

Nobody made it by sleeping in Lagos . Hardwork was put in and it paid off.

Lagos didn't just put money in people's pocket were it to be so. Those motor park touts would have been billionaires.

Cut people some slacks !
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by KennethEnyi(m): 9:36am On Nov 24, 2022
The black man is the most stupid creature on the earth
One black man dey tell another black man to go back to another corner of their shithole nation
Nawa o

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by zudozz: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

Afonjas are bloody, dirty, lazy ingrates!
Someone comes to Lagos to build house, he pays u money for foundation, decking, roofing, pays ur obas n baales d money they use to rob bleaching cream n marry many wives. Then whenever his container is coming out from d wharf, he will pay u ''Owo Fashola'' and all d Lagos state taxes, pay ur area boys b4 he can offload d goods, pay them when he sells the goods. His buses n keke will buy ticket from u at d bus stops n u ll take d money to Tinubu who has mortgaged ur life and u still do not appreciate that person becos he is igbo n he is better than u!

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by kingyakos: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

No be mouth.

Money wey I don see and continue to see, if you see half, dem go make you igwe for your community.

I'm counting my money so i can't hear u

We don't know what is igwe in my region ours is obong or edidem.

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by HilcomTech(m): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu supporters that came to Lagos from Osun state for hustle will be telling someone else to leave Lagos

The Tinubu that they are supporting sef isn't even originally Lagos indigine, He's from Iragbiji in Osun state

The reason is because unlike IPOB CARNNIBALS, they don't hate Lagos.

IPOB CARNNIBALS live and work on Lag6but hate Lagos and Lagos people.

Even the ones in the north hate northerners but are still living in the north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Funny Gee, Comedian Takes Selfie At Accident Scene After Surviving (Photos) / D’banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Glow In New Photo / Korede Bello With AY (adorable Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55