Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra (29344 Views)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Tackles Trolls Who Criticize Her For Using Adult Toys / 'where Is Abba Kyari?' - Lola Omotayo-okoye Tackles Lagos Commissioner / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by kingyakos: 7:37am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:
Go back to Anambra State since it is so prosperous.

Only people living in abject poverty do make such statement.
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Thermodynamics(m): 7:38am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:
You too go back to Ekiti if it was so prosperous, what are you doing in Lagos?
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Golan007: 7:38am On Nov 24, 2022
kingyakos:

Only people living in abject poverty do make such statement.

I hear you.

Mr. Billionaire, encourage your brother to go back home.
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:39am On Nov 24, 2022
phorget:

Identity kee you dia!
Who are you to remain incognito?
What are your personality benefits to mankind or are you just one of those ”Do you know who I am” individuals?

As long as you dont feed nobody bro you are just like every other dudes out there. If you like make you be Bill Gate abi Elon Musk that one nah your own problem.

You are so immature and stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Golan007: 7:39am On Nov 24, 2022
Thermodynamics:

You too go back to Ekiti if it was so prosperous, what are you doing in Lagos?

At least, I'm grateful to those that made it prosperous.
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Thermodynamics(m): 7:40am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

I hear you.

You too go back home to your brown roof republic in Ibadan.
Your state of origin doesn't show Lagos, it is not your home, you too go back home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by ATLIEN2027: 7:41am On Nov 24, 2022
Is this fool the richest person in Lagos or even the richest in his neighborhood? I bet he's not even close.

Mumu man always thinking that everyone is broke.
Dumbest retar@ed Zombidient fool.
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Golan007: 7:42am On Nov 24, 2022
Thermodynamics:

You too go back home to your brown roof republic in Ibadan.
Your state of origin doesn't show Lagos, it is not your home, you too go back home.

E pain am.

Lagos is home because I appreciate those that make it tick including Psquare.

What I would never be is an ingrate like Psquare.
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by kingyakos: 7:42am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

I hear you.

Tribal bigot.
Go and make some money or die trying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Golan007: 7:44am On Nov 24, 2022
kingyakos:

Tribal bigot.
Go and make some money or die trying

No be mouth.

Money wey I don see and continue to see, if you see half, dem go make you igwe for your community.
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:48am On Nov 24, 2022
DeepThroater:
IDP forming yeyebrity.

Why Anambra and the entire yeast dey fear them to return to?

Useless people.

I will be President one day and God help these people from my wrath.

Mumu try and eat 3square meal first before dreaming of becoming a Councillor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Grandmeister(m): 7:48am On Nov 24, 2022
sonature1:

That guy is so shameless. He kept hoping that APC would pick Osinbajo and Zulum. When the useless party showed him the bad stuff they are made of, he starting attacking Obi.

That time, it became clear that he's hiding his deep-seated hate for the Igbos under the guise of a working Nigeria.
Their collective hatred for Igbos is what Unites them together. The betterment of the people has absolutely NOTHING to do with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Prometheus666: 7:52am On Nov 24, 2022
Lagos is no man's land. The name came from Portuguese and Eko is also an ancient Bini language.word.

Benin warriors defeated Ile ife fishermen in the 1600s and since then Lagos belongs to anyone who can afford a piece of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by emperor863(m): 7:54am On Nov 24, 2022
doggedfighter:
Many of those claiming Lagos are even from other Yoruba states.

A lady that fixes nail here always claims' I am a Lagosian' even when she's from Kwara.

And their only claim to Lagos is speaking Yoruba.

Core Lagosians rarely make this noise.

Nobody made it by sleeping in Lagos . Hardwork was put in and it paid off.

Lagos didn't just put money in people's pocket were it to be so. Those motor park touts would have been billionaires.

Cut people some slacks !

All the same, Lagos is south west, Lagos is Yoruba land. Every Yoruba son or daughter has a claim on Yoruba land because they belong to western region.

In the same vein, yiiibos too should go back to their region, after all, they want biafra and biafra they'll get.

Bloody ingrates. What is happening at Alaba (fake products) market is a sign of what will befall your bastards after 2023 elections.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Thermodynamics(m): 7:55am On Nov 24, 2022
DeepThroater:
IDP forming yeyebrity.

Why Anambra and the entire yeast dey fear them to return to?

Useless people.

I will be President one day and God help these people from my wrath.

cheesy you will never be president of anywhere till you die.

Igbos tried to divide the country and go their separate ways Nigeria said no, now you guys are complaining that they should not live in Lagos that is part of the same Nigeria.

It's just jealousy if you ask me, most of the beggers you find in Lagos are yorubas, Igbos are so prosperous and you guys are jealous. But guess what? You can't do anything, nobody know you, even your drug lord combined with Buhari can't do anything, cus if you even think of it, Nigeria go finally scatter.

You too go back to your acara abi na Kwara state, you are not from Lagos. When last did you see your cousins Adeworm, Adegoat and Adelizard? They have been waiting for you to come back to home Acara/Kwara state since you left to Lagos in 1970, but you never still make am for the same Lagos where Igbos de make am, so shame nor let you go back home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Bahamas95(m): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2022
One thing I have noticed in Nigeria is that most indigenes don't make it in their land because of entitlement mentality. They oppress non-indigenes at the slightest opportunity.....These same people lazying about in their land would double their hustle when they eventually find themselves in another man's land.

Wherever you are use wisdom while dealing with indigenes.
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by MzErica(f): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Is your own tribe grateful,I'm a full blooded ijaw man and I prefer igbos to yorubas.
If afonjas challenge,Dem go collect no be mouth,you and your itskiris can join afonjas to fight ss/se.
Na today afonjas wey no get streghnttt.
Lagos belongs to all nigerians,nobody should ever tell anybody to leave lagos.if they do let afonjas prepare for war.the oil feeding nigeria is it not from SS/se.
lazy online warriors. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Thermodynamics(m): 8:01am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

At least, I'm grateful to those that made it prosperous.

And who are those exactly? Lagos prosperity is a collective effort from the entire country, not just the Igbos, both the Urhobos and Ijaws and Benue and all other parts of Nigeria made it prosperous.

So who are you grateful to exactly?

Why are you yorubas always jealous of Igbos?

Why una de always carry Igbo matter for head?

You see why your tribe is difficult to like, tribal discrimination and jealousy is part of your culture, if you guys were white, you would have been the greatest set of racist in the world.

Igbos tried to divide the country and go their separate ways Nigeria said no, now you guys are complaining that they should not live in Lagos that is part of the same Nigeria.

It's just jealousy if you ask me, most of the beggers you find in Lagos are yorubas, Igbos are so prosperous and you guys are jealous. But guess what? You can't do anything, nobody know you, even your drug lord combined with Buhari can't do anything, cus if you even think of it, Nigeria go finally scatter.

You too go back to your acara abi na Kwara state, you are not from Lagos. When last did you see your cousins Adeworm, Adegoat and Adelizard? They have been waiting for you to come back to home Acara/Kwara state since you left to Lagos in 1970, but you never still make am for the same Lagos where Igbos de make am, so shame nor let you go back home

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by phorget(m): 8:03am On Nov 24, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

You are so immature and stupid.

Wehdone oga maturity, since I'm stupid I hope your smartness has helped ranked you among billionaires.
People will be forming what they are not, nairaland has become a public forum that one cant put up his or her pictures but the likes of facebook,Instagram etc ain't public forums I guess. I'm a free man so why should I be afraid of nonentities like yourself?
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Kingcalls: 8:05am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

You are real dumb.

Psquare weren't born in Lagos.

They lived in Jos where they made Covenant with poverty.

They moved to Lagos and became successful.

Rather than bless Lagos, they champion their kinsman from Anambra, the very state they avoid like the plague which it probably is.

If they feel Obi was such a success, they should go to Anambra and make an example of how life can be so blissful

I give them 6 months if they won't run out of there.

Nonsense.

U are the dumb one here... they were teenagers in jos..do teenagers now make it financially?? They were not grown men when they were in Jos .... y havnt u made it in lagos?? Its even a shame that someone will come from another state and make it while u that claim omo lagos have nothing to show for it, even ur family have nothing to show for it... Igbos are the biggest investors in lagos and u dummies are saying they should leave ....how dumb are u people....

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by Laideabdulahi: 8:06am On Nov 24, 2022
FullBlastLight:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/but-you-are-broke-in-your-same-lagos-singer-peter-okoye-tackles-trolls-who-are-quick-to-tell-him-he-made-it-in-lagos-and-he-should-go-back-to-anambra-2.html

So many of friends who are lagosians will never let you know. They hardly say it or make a fuse about it.

Before I realised they were lagosians, it was by accident.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by MzErica(f): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

You have forgotten what afonjas did to ijaws,I swear if gej was still president u know we're I for dey.
Now I'm jobless just coping with the money I had before,all thanks to afonjas.
Mind you there were indigenous ijaws in Lagos,and some words like apapa are ijaw words,apapa in ijaw mean ground nut.
The igbos are the only brothers ss have whether you like it or not.
I still dey vex for afonjas because of the condition I found myself,I use to really enjoy life embarassed embarassed embarassed now I m managing, somebody like me.

Go drink sniper. You dead brain fool!
Na somebody say make goat like you no save for raining days? Foolish animal, when you dey use all your money dey fvck olosho dey smoke and drink up and down. Anybody dey there? Useless orangutan! You just start sef! cheesycheesy grin
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by uwuana: 8:07am On Nov 24, 2022
DeepThroater:

I am a billion times better than every single OSU that has governed your blighted region from Azikiwe to Ojukwu to all your useless governors and equally more useless chiefs .

see who dey cap,Without Zik you won't have a country called Nigeria, he's your founding father, that's point number 1,it's only in nairaland your post is relevant, nobody knows you in Nigeria, even in your state, your governor, your councilor, your chairman, nobody knows you, those who get mouth for naija are recognized and been honored, we have the likes of Dangote, Tony, Otedola, wizkid, Davido, AY etc, stop forming a don here, you are a poor wretched bastard, you will die a poor man nobody will know your name, Idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by frank317: 8:07am On Nov 24, 2022
DeepThroater:

I will be your president one day and mark it here that I will grant you your Biafra whether you want it or not from where i will commence to build a 30ft steel reinforced concrete wall complete with razor wire and laser guided Gatling guns every 300ft with a moat of landmines surrounding this fencing to enclose and keep you from the rest of humanity.

You will pay for the construction of the wall and in this same future, safari like expeditions using velocopters will be arranged for paying customers to have an aerial view of your descent back to barbarity.

We will charge each tourist $100 per hour for each tour over your blighted yeast ( insurance fees not inclusive ) .

You will be allowed the barest amount of supplies to keep you from cannibalizing each other completely (for a fee of course ).

Any of you wanting to venture out of your containment zone beyond the Great MagicBisjop Wall , (has a nice ring to it), will only be allowed so after completing a survival challenge involving life and limb threatening televised games.

Only the best of your women will be allowed such similar privelage after being voted by a paying public in a televised reality show titled ; Free the OSU Jewess.

Small boy wishy wishy rant.. Grow up a bit, it will help u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by jmichael259(m): 8:13am On Nov 24, 2022
DeepThroater:

You are the bane of our problems and up till today you both refuse to accept your faults or repent from your folly of annexing the Niger Delta.

We are not one

The same Lugard map.. is the same author to the lumped eastern region.

the ND is not and will never be part of your Biafra .

I don't care what u and dat guy are fighting about. The cabal don't know the difference between Okojie, Okon, & Okoro even Oshiomole and forbids you all from aspiring to gain any relevant position in Nigeria as long as you are not fulani or ogun state. Know this and know peace.

If by Niger Delta, you mean bini, itsekiri, urobo, ijaw, efik, ibibio etc then good for you.
However, If you mean etche, egbema, ika, aniocha, ikwerre etc good for you too maybe you'll succeed in getting two igbo speaking countries or Y'all become igbo minorities in a republic surrounded by tribes that decided to hate igbo to death. Nobody force anybody nowadays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by GeneralPula: 8:14am On Nov 24, 2022
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by PHZADDY1(m): 8:15am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

You are real dumb.

Psquare weren't born in Lagos.

They lived in Jos where they made Covenant with poverty.

They moved to Lagos and became successful.

Rather than bless Lagos, they champion their kinsman from Anambra, the very state they avoid like the plague which it probably is.

If they feel Obi was such a success, they should go to Anambra and make an example of how life can be so blissful

I give them 6 months if they won't run out of there.

Nonsense.
just like you have sworn to be daft for life...onye iberibe

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by VULCAN(m): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2022
You have a very vivid imagination.

Something you share with most mad people walking the street.

Lol.

DeepThroater:

I will be your president one day and mark it here that I will grant you your Biafra whether you want it or not from where i will commence to build a 30ft steel reinforced concrete wall complete with razor wire and laser guided Gatling guns every 300ft with a moat of landmines surrounding this fencing to enclose and keep you from the rest of humanity.

You will pay for the construction of the wall and in this same future, safari like expeditions using velocopters will be arranged for paying customers to have an aerial view of your descent back to barbarity.

We will charge each tourist $100 per hour for each tour over your blighted yeast ( insurance fees not inclusive ) .

You will be allowed the barest amount of supplies to keep you from cannibalizing each other completely (for a fee of course ).

Any of you wanting to venture out of your containment zone beyond the Great MagicBisjop Wall , (has a nice ring to it), will only be allowed so after completing a survival challenge involving life and limb threatening televised games.

Only the best of your women will be allowed such similar privelage after being voted by a paying public in a televised reality show titled ; Free the OSU Jewess.

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by sayso: 8:23am On Nov 24, 2022
FullBlastLight:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/but-you-are-broke-in-your-same-lagos-singer-peter-okoye-tackles-trolls-who-are-quick-to-tell-him-he-made-it-in-lagos-and-he-should-go-back-to-anambra-2.html
Well some if these so call role models lack decency in life.
Look at what Teni also said.
Burns boy and the list goes on.
Have not seen or heard Genevieve or Omotola or RMD having a go like these people.
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by imbless: 8:24am On Nov 24, 2022
DeepThroater:

Goat, is the north a tribe ?

We are a diverse people who identify as being from the Niger Delta region just as a Tivi, Jukum or Igala man knows his tribal identity but identifies as northerner.

You can not be complaining of Lugard's 1914 mistake and turn around and use the British administered eastern region as your heritage .

Bloody OSU.
You are an anumpama
Is Abia and Imo not part of Niger delta?
From ur comments, one can deduce that you're still a kid

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:28am On Nov 24, 2022
Golan007:

He was referring to people like you, you wey get lLagos, why you broke for ypur Lagos? Abi dem swear for you make you no make am for life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory / Teni Gets Artwork Gift From An Artist, As She Gets Emotional / Lilien Klint Igwemba And Daughter In Matching Outfits (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.