Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

I Will Cancel My Evil Plan Because someone mentioned The King in Heaven - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Cancel My Evil Plan Because someone mentioned The King in Heaven (682 Views)

Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? / Should I Cancel My Marriage Proposal? / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Cancel My Evil Plan Because someone mentioned The King in Heaven by jeromestarks: 12:01am On Nov 24, 2022
Pic 1. My plan for my ex.

1 Like

Re: I Will Cancel My Evil Plan Because someone mentioned The King in Heaven by jeromestarks: 12:08am On Nov 24, 2022
Pix 2:
I considered this comment and decided to abort my revenge on the girl because the guy mentioned The King in Heaven.
Re: I Will Cancel My Evil Plan Because someone mentioned The King in Heaven by SPAMBOX7: 12:13am On Nov 24, 2022
A simp on the loose cheesy

Instead of you to work on yourself mentally so what caused the breakfast won't repeat itself with your next girl you planning some dumb shit.

Wow like you prolly gonna sit your ass down and wait till her wedding day even if it's happening in 2030
Wow again cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Will Cancel My Evil Plan Because someone mentioned The King in Heaven by jeromestarks: 12:35am On Nov 24, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
A simp on the loose cheesy

Instead of you to work on yourself mentally so what caused the breakfast won't repeat itself with your next girl you planning some dumb shit.

Wow like you prolly gonna sit your ass down and wait till her wedding day even if it's happening in 2030
Wow again cheesy
That breakup happened in 2010. I have dated many girls after that but I kept the video. She's currently in a serious relationship right now and the guy is planning to marry her this December.

We still chat like friends on Twitter. I didn't say anything all this while. She even introduced me to her friends last week after we had sex in her apartment during her sister's birthday.

We are in good terms.
Re: I Will Cancel My Evil Plan Because someone mentioned The King in Heaven by SPAMBOX7: 7:40am On Nov 24, 2022
jeromestarks post =118636734:

That breakup happened in 2010. I have dated many girls after that but I kept the video. She's currently in a serious relationship right now and the guy is planning to marry her this December.

We still chat like friends on Twitter. I didn't say anything all this while. She even introduced me to her friends last week after we had sex in her apartment during her sister's birthday.

We are in good terms.
Since 2010 shocked
For you to still harbor 12 years breakup in your brains to this day is one of the mysteries Guinness records should look into. So you literally haven't moved on from a 12 years breakup?
I wouldn't even tell anybody this if i was you cos it reeks of immense disgust and shame.
Verily simping is a curse

1 Like

Re: I Will Cancel My Evil Plan Because someone mentioned The King in Heaven by headbasher96(m): 7:59am On Nov 24, 2022
Baba delete the video u no loose she gave u what u were gunning for since u were not married to her but wasting her time i will advice u let go of all grudges

Karma is real
Re: I Will Cancel My Evil Plan Because someone mentioned The King in Heaven by jeromestarks: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Since 2010 shocked
For you to still harbor 12 years breakup in your brains to this day is one of the mysteries Guinness records should look into. So you literally haven't moved on from a 12 years breakup?
I wouldn't even tell anybody this if i was you cos it reeks of immense disgust and shame.
Verily simping is a curse

Why will I be ashamed of telling someone that I was in love?

She knows that I loved her. She still offer me kpekus. Maybe just to please me or whatever, I don't care.

I meant to ruin her completely. But thank goodness I changed my mind.
Re: I Will Cancel My Evil Plan Because someone mentioned The King in Heaven by jeromestarks: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2022
headbasher96:
Baba delete the video u no loose she gave u what u were gunning for since u were not married to her but wasting her time i will advice u let go of all grudges

Karma is real

Did you read anything I wrote up there?

Please do it again.
Re: I Will Cancel My Evil Plan Because someone mentioned The King in Heaven by headbasher96(m): 11:27am On Nov 24, 2022
jeromestarks:

Did you read anything I wrote up there?

Please do it again.
pls read my cmment
Re: I Will Cancel My Evil Plan Because someone mentioned The King in Heaven by JWtriplex(m): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
Taaa getat Jare.

(1) (Reply)

Common Gaslighting Phrases / How APC Used A.I To Clone Obi's Voice. / Differently-abled Actress Doris Samuel Akonanya Gets Engaged (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.