Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,215 members, 7,867,541 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

An Advice Needed For A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Advice Needed For A Friend (668 Views)

An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Advice Needed For A Friend by Fkj2021: 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
Good day everyone. I will make this as short as possible.

A friend of mine got married January 2022 and he has been having issues from his wife every single day.

The wife was working but stopped working August 2022. While she was working, the husband paid for every bill at home, all the lady does was to send money to her family and get herself clothes.

Before I forget, the woman added 300k during the marriage ceremony but this has led. To alot of issues because the woman asks for this money every single day.

Back to the story, when the woman stopped her work due to issues that the company had, the husband continued providing for the family including his brother and brother in-law who came to stay with them due to the work they started learning.

Due to the fact that funds were not coming as it should due to the situation of the country, the woman started making comments of the man not been wealthy and this has led to issues of disrespect from the wife.

The man is a jealous type according to him but his wife always have suitors online and offline whom she keeps and always say that incase she break up with the husband.

The husband is a good friend of mine and he asked for my advice. Please what advice do. I give to him?
Re: An Advice Needed For A Friend by dawnomike(m): 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
Fkj2021:

A friend of mine got married January 2022 and he has been having issues from his wife every single day.

The wife was working but stopped working August 2022. While she was working, the husband paid for every bill at home, all the lady does was to send money to her family and get herself clothes.

Before I forget, the woman added 300k during the marriage ceremony but this has led. To alot of issues because the woman asks for this money every single day.

Back to the story, when the woman stopped her work due to issues that the company had, the husband continued providing for the family including his brother and brother in-law who came to stay with them due to the work they started learning.

Due to the fact that funds were not coming as it should due to the situation of the country, the woman started making comments of the man not been wealthy and this has led to issues of disrespect from the wife.

The man is a jealous type according to him but his wife always have suitors online and offline whom she keeps and always say that incase she break up with the husband.

The husband is a good friend of mine and he asked for my advice. Please what advice do. I give to him?
Where did he meet his wife

1 Like

Re: An Advice Needed For A Friend by Fkj2021: 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2023
dawnomike:
Where did he meet his wife

When they were serving.

1 Like

Re: An Advice Needed For A Friend by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
My biggest fear in life is settling down with the wrong woman.

4 Likes

Re: An Advice Needed For A Friend by anthonyuncle(m): 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
he should leave her, she neither loves nor respects him.

you see those guys you call suitors, she's already... (make I no talk again)

1 Like

Re: An Advice Needed For A Friend by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
It pains me a lot whenever I read stories like this.Marriage na scam abeg
Re: An Advice Needed For A Friend by Vinnie2000(m): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2023
OP, leave them Alone to sort themselves out! sad

When they were dancing and Shining Teeth on their Wedding day, they should have known dat Marriage has lots of issues! undecided

Don't Worry, somehow they will be Happy again.
Young Marriages faces things like dis! smiley

2 Likes

Re: An Advice Needed For A Friend by DaddyRochie1642: 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
Better stay away from anything marriage advice because you will be blamed badly by that your same friend and might even turn to an enemy.

Beware!!

3 Likes

Re: An Advice Needed For A Friend by HarunaWest(m): 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Fkj2021:

Since she has started bragging,nagging and making trouble, he should let her go. Marriage is not by force you know. He should remain single for now and get his life back on track.
Re: An Advice Needed For A Friend by Nazgul: 11:31am On Feb 04, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Same here, that's one of the reasons why I'm still single. I value my peace of mind and wouldn't want to trade it for someone who would shorten my lifespan.
Re: An Advice Needed For A Friend by Lonestar124: 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
That is why it is good to some level of financial affluence before considering marriage.....
Re: An Advice Needed For A Friend by Nonexisting1: 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Where do you see right women in this country now or did you just type from a cemetery? I'm asking because I'm sure that's the only place to see good Nigerian women now. Our greatgrandmothers and grandmothers died and left us a generation of an evil gender. Do I blame them for not training their daughters well, no, I blame simps and civilization. Avoid Nigerian women if you want to retain your sanity. If you are suicidal enough to marry them, marry them with your head and throw away your heart inside River Niger.

(1) (Reply)

How To Break Up With Someone (doctor's Prescription) / My Advise To Women Desiring Committed Relationship / Please Never Tell Your Secret To Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.