Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl (5017 Views)

This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl / This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl / How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by GoooodHardDick: 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
jclassiq:

Alright, thanks. Is there a form i need to fill? Membership registration?

The only form you need to fill is to read the entire thread with the topic "Reality every guy need to know (strictly Redpill)"

Read and soak yourself in it Day and night, make sure you read it thoroughly and accurately and after start applying them in your life!!! I can guarantee you that you'll become a Redpiller and an alpha male in no time. So hurry up and start reading about it now!!!

Congratulations and welcome to the Redpilled family, where every guy is extremely and highly valuable!

1 Like

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
okoroemeka:
haahaaaa,I guess you maybe correct on that,I once told a girl I love her pass my mother,my mother that died 10 yrs ago,guess you can say anything to get the pussy,it is when you don't get a whiff of the pussy then you are a simp
You are only regarded as a Simp when spending money on the uncertainty, shikena!
Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
henndukwe18:
if she cannot get DT attention from u wen there are lots of guys who are willing, then wt is d point, she will leave u n go to som1 who is serious wit ha while u keep forming hard man
Niggy, we wa
Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
henndukwe18:
It is only a girl without boyfriend that can feel crazy for a guy, a girl that has so many guys can Neva b crazy over 1 guy because she does not focus on 1 guy, therefore, if d girl cannot gt ur attention, she will continue wit d oda guys, even if she gts d attention she will stl continue, either way, u loose, so where is d redpill in holding ur attention
No, you getting it wrong. No matter the number of available guys a lady has, surely, one is meant to be crazy about. That's the alpha male,,ok? You can be that one, if you bestowed, and get yourself acquainted with those qualities.
Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by cumoverna: 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
Everything u said is true.
I wish so many niggas can't learn from this.

I lash this gal, as I was doing it, this gal received over 12 missed call.
I don't ask who is calling, not my business.

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by henndukwe18: 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

You missed it again son.

A girl hardly leaves a guy who doesn't show her attention at all. In fact the attention is actually what makes you extremely valuable and precious, hence she earnestly desire for it. Of course the alpha male understands this, then guide and uses his attention well so as not to lose value and respect!

Any Guy who showers unnecessary attention to a girl loses his values and respect (the see finish), to the girl you are now a puppet she can ride on at anytime because you're always available to please her and shower her attention which makes the alpha male more valuable.

Son I'm sure you won't understand this because this is strictly for the Redpilled men and alpha males not for simps.
and what will d alpha male get for nt showing attention
Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by henndukwe18: 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Son, You're indeed a simp!

I'll refer you to search and study the following thread

"Reality every guy need to know, Strictly Redpill"
redpill will gain me noting
Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by henndukwe18: 11:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
imadiyi:

No, you getting it wrong. No matter the number of available guys a lady has, surely, one is meant to be crazy about. That's the alpha male,,ok? You can be that one, if you bestowed, and get yourself acquainted with those qualities.
wt if d other guys are Also alpha males, if u check it out, u will find out DT d so called alpha males are also SIMPs, BT they don't know, we are all simps
Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by GoooodHardDick: 6:25am On Nov 26, 2022
imadiyi:

Honourable Don't waste your time explaining to that simp. Simps are irredeemable and highly ignorant, so leave am let him continue simping. Sooner or later he'll come back here and appreciate us that he is now a Redpiller
Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by GoooodHardDick: 6:27am On Nov 26, 2022
cumoverna:
Everything u said is true.
I wish so many niggas can't learn from this.

I lash this gal, as I was doing it, this gal received over 12 missed call.
I don't ask who is calling, not my business.

Damn, comrade You must be a real niggar!
Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by GoooodHardDick: 11:10am On Nov 26, 2022
Hundredegrees

Son you should read up threads involving the Redpilled so as to be free and purge from this Simpson disease

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr / What Really Is The True Defination Of A Virgin. / Lagos Boy Posts A Lady's Nud*e Photos On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.