Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,416 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

If Lgbtq Is Not Demonic Why Do They Always Insult Jesus ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Lgbtq Is Not Demonic Why Do They Always Insult Jesus ? (672 Views)

I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice / LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus / My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Lgbtq Is Not Demonic Why Do They Always Insult Jesus ? by GLouis: 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
LGTBQ is enjoying Christianity. If the movement is not demonic why do they always insult Jesus Christ. There are other religions in the World but Why always insulting Christianity ?

If ISIS catch a homosexual ,the punishment is such individual will be thrown from a tall building with his head faced down.

But why do LGTBQ always attack Christians ?
Re: If Lgbtq Is Not Demonic Why Do They Always Insult Jesus ? by Shalommy(f): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
Op, you really don't have anything to offer. Delete this Trash.. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: If Lgbtq Is Not Demonic Why Do They Always Insult Jesus ? by Pringles101: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
Shalommy:
My sexy wall lizard. grin

When last where you fvcked by a handsome Agama lizard.

My baby lizzy kiss

grin grin
Re: If Lgbtq Is Not Demonic Why Do They Always Insult Jesus ? by diogo23: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
See one of them above very rude and always want to force people to accept nonsense
Re: If Lgbtq Is Not Demonic Why Do They Always Insult Jesus ? by GLouis: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
Shalommy:

I have been looking for the button to delete you I have not seen it yet. Please where is it located?
Re: If Lgbtq Is Not Demonic Why Do They Always Insult Jesus ? by Shalommy(f): 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
Pringles101:
My sexy wall lizard. grin
When last where you fvcked by a handsome Agama lizard.
My baby lizzy kiss
grin grin
cheesy cheesy Go and f..ck the wall. angry
Re: If Lgbtq Is Not Demonic Why Do They Always Insult Jesus ? by Pringles101: 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
Shalommy:
cheesy cheesy Go and f..ck the wall. angry
My sexy wall baby lizzy kiss kiss kiss

I have got some Agama love for you grin
Re: If Lgbtq Is Not Demonic Why Do They Always Insult Jesus ? by doggedfighter(f): 12:52am On Nov 25, 2022
GLouis:
LGTBQ is enjoying Christianity. If the movement is not demonic why do they always insult Jesus Christ. There are other religions in the World but Why always insulting Christianity ?

If ISIS catch a homosexual ,the punishment is such individual will be thrown from a tall building with his head faced down.

But why do LGTBQ always attack Christians ?

Ment
Re: If Lgbtq Is Not Demonic Why Do They Always Insult Jesus ? by SisterAnn(f): 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
diogo23:
See one of them above very rude and always want to force people to accept nonsense
An uncouth fellow calling someone rude!🙄

I'm waiting for you. Alert me when you are done charging your phone in Abokiis place.
You don buy market wey pass you. I'll make sure both of us are banned for daring to pick on me
Re: If Lgbtq Is Not Demonic Why Do They Always Insult Jesus ? by Fahvvy: 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
From the above, I believe there is some history between someone monikers grin...

@OP...
Whatever anyone wants to do with his/her life isn't my business undecided...

If you like...
Sleep with lion or maybe recieve a bj from a hyena, it's your business undecided....

It becomes my problem when you try to shove it down my throat, which is exactly what these LGBT fellows are doing undecided...

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Have You Opt Out Of A Relationship Because Of Small Manhood? / Off To Mexico On Tuesday / 90% Of Nigerian Lecturers Do Sex For Grades... Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.