Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice (1444 Views)

Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O / LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus / Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Michelle70(m): 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
I personally do not think descriminating someone cos of his/her sexual preference is right, infact i find it devlish, dehumanizing, brutish and short.

I read a story of how two gay lovers were stripped in public and was beaten, i was so sad cos i felt these people are just the opposite of us, they are humans with a difference sexual approach, Why should someone be scared of getting killed cos he doesnt have any sexual attraction for the opposite sex?

How is that different from Racism?
We are just mean to them cos we are more in numbers, how would u feel being in a world where people kill u for just something that u prefer?
Society should allow everyone to be vocal about his/her individual preference towards romance?
People should start respecting the opinion and fancies of others.

Instead of "demonizing" them, its better to understand them and show them love, help them if u could too.

Oya, let the insults start to pour on me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Zonefree(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
Come out fully and chest your sexuality.

13 Likes

Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by general111(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
They dont need discrimination, they just need help.
You do not beat up a person that needs help
Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Vinnie2000(m): 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
OP, Only Fools will insult you.. sad

I Have same opinion with you..

Gays/Lesbians should not be hated or Crucified in a Sane society...

You only have to PREACH TO THEM and make Them to see the Wrong in their Orientation!

7 Likes

Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hmmmmm na wa

One day self you go still write article on why we must accept humans sleeping with dogs or other animals as it is their preference

Oshisco

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
Stop spreading HIV

The biggest carriers of HIV are in the LGTB community

3 Likes

Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by VeryWickedMan: 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
Michelle70:

Come out clean.

5 Likes

Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Michelle70(m): 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Come out clean.
I am as straight as pencil.

I just felt bad for those guys.

2 Likes

Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by pasuma(m): 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
What do you expect from a backward thinking person, they'll always want to pin it on the bible, same bible forbade adultery, fornication, lying and stealing, why do you single out homosexuality if not for confusion of your minds and madness in your heart...

Let everyone live as they want please, sexual orientation doesn't make anyone less human than the other

Michelle70:
I am as straight as pencil.

I just felt bad for those guys.

1 Like

Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Chris2863(m): 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
Coward hiding under something else to campaign for his sorry ass. Ndi nwuru anwu

You are not even proud of yourself!
Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Fahvvy: 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
OP...
Nobody is discriminating against them, we don't just want them to rub it on our faces, simple!!

You said...
"Society should allow everyone to be vocal about his/her individual preference towards romance?"

So what if my preference is to sleep with children, should the society also allow me to be "vocal" about my preference??

Call me "backward" or "primitive", that's your business....

What I know is simple...
Sexual attraction towards the same sex is nothing short of demonic!!!

Now, if you want to sleep with someone of the same sex, that's your business, but don't for one moment think that I owe you acceptance or understanding, cause I don't!! undecided...

And truth is the ONLY THING that can connect me and such people is business, asides that, I would rather burn in hell for the rest of my life than relate with them on ANY OTHER LEVELS undecided...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by eazyduzit: 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
Honestly,I can't relate with gays except for business,I don't hate them and I don't support jungle justice against them but I hate the habit.
I don't have any hatred against them but my prayers is for them to flee from that demonic act.

1 Like

Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Michelle70(m): 6:06am On Nov 01, 2022
Fahvvy:
OP...
Nobody is discriminating against them, we don't just want them to rub it on our faces, simple!!

You said...
"Society should allow everyone to be vocal about his/her individual preference towards romance?"

So what if my preference is to sleep with children, should the society also allow me to be "vocal" about my preference??

Call me "backward" or "primitive", that's your business....

What I know is simple...
Sexual attraction towards the same sex is nothing short of demonic!!!

Now, if you want to sleep with someone of the same sex, that's your business, but don't for one moment think that I owe you acceptance or understanding, cause I don't!! undecided...

And truth is the ONLY THING that can connect me and such people is business, asides that, I would rather burn in hell for the rest of my life than relate with them on ANY OTHER LEVELS undecided...
U dont get my article.
Nobody said u should relate with them or not, just stop dehumanizing them and lynching on them cos they prefer the opposite sex.
If the romance was consensual and the both parties agree, then i see no reason why a third party should jump and lynch on them.

Also, the part where u said what if ur sexual preference is children, i just shake my head for u.

1 Like

Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 01, 2022
Michelle70:
I personally do not think descriminating someone cos of his/her sexual preference is right, infact i find it devlish, dehumanizing, brutish and short.

I read a story of how two gay lovers were stripped in public and was beaten, i was so sad cos i felt these people are just the opposite of us, they are humans with a difference sexual approach, Why should someone be scared of getting killed cos he doesnt have any sexual attraction for the opposite sex?

We are just mean to them cos we are more in numbers, how would u feel being in a world where people kill u for just something that u prefer?
Society should allow everyone to be vocal about his/her individual preference towards romance?

Instead of "demonizing" them, its better to understand them and show them love, help them if u could too.

In fairness to procreation LGBT are meant to be dealt with.
In fairness to human rights, they deserve to be let alone. But since we cherish procreation more and we can't afford to go into extinction, LGBT should change back to normal status quo or face the consequences. They are enjoying in the west cos of the liberal nature of Christianity. They are being maimed in Islamic countries and China. So...they should stop crying and avoid their self inflicted pains.

1 Like

Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Fahvvy: 8:09am On Nov 01, 2022
Michelle70:
U dont get my article.
Nobody said u should relate with them or not, just stop dehumanizing them and lynching on them cos they prefer the opposite sex.
If the romance was consensual and the both parties agree, then i see no reason why a third party should jump and lynch on them.

Also, the part where u said what if ur sexual preference is children, i just shake my head for u.

I don't support lynching people, however, I also don't support people rubbing disgusting things such as this on my face too!! undecided...

Let them do whatever they want to do in their closets, it's their business, and no one cares!!

But once it's brought to the public then they should be prepared to receive public backlash undecided...

And besides...
I don't think people are that jobless that they would go from room to room looking out for gay people, so if those guys were "caught" then they prolly were doing trash in the open undecided...

Even males and females will sometimes illicit public aggression when they get intimate in the open, so let's not play the victim card here because of a person's se.xual preference undecided...

@bolded
Now you know my response when I saw your post undecided...

You said and I quote...

Are children not part of the "everyone" you spoke about here? undecided...
Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Michelle70(m): 8:12am On Nov 01, 2022
Sweetplum:

In fairness to procreation LGBT are meant to be dealt with.
In fairness to human rights, they deserve to be let alone. But since we cherish procreation more and we can't afford to go into extinction, LGBT should change back to normal status quo or face the consequences. They are enjoying in the west cos of the liberal nature of Christianity. They are being maimed in Islamic countries and China. So...they should stop crying and avoid their self inflicted pains.
wtf is this?

Amidst wars, and natural disasters, humans have always been multiplying in numbers, how will LGBTQ makes humans go into extinction?

If ur problem is extinction, then u have no problem cos the world is a lil bit overpopulated, people now encourage family planning sef

1 Like

Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 01, 2022
Michelle70:
wtf is this?

Amidst wars, and natural disasters, humans have always been multiplying in numbers, how will LGBTQ makes humans go into extinction?

If ur problem is extinction, then u have no problem cos the world is a lil bit overpopulated, people now encourage family planning sef
Just confirmed you are a homosexual.
Now let this sink into your head. Stop this anomaly and mental issue of yours and other LGBT. This world ll continue to v more sane people so insane people of LGBT ll always be in severe pains till the end.
I dunno if your dad ll get your pregnancy if he's fuc king a fellow man or your mom ll be pregnant if she's licking a fellow woman.
You all ll be starved of sperm donors, IVF soon. You ll live with you and your partner's anus till eternity.
Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Michelle70(m): 8:19am On Nov 01, 2022
Sweetplum:

Just confirmed you are a homosexual.
Now let this sink into your head. Stop this anomaly and mental issue of yours and other LGBT. This world ll continue to v more sane people so insane people of LGBT ll always be in severe pains till the end.
I dunno if your dad ll get your pregnancy if he's fuc king a fellow man or your mom ll be pregnant if she's licking a fellow woman.
You all ll be starved of sperm donors, IVF soon. You ll live with you and your partner's anus till eternity.
See this mumu.
So because i have a different opinion from u on how to treat LGBTQ, i am now Homosexual.

Ur stupidity is astonishing

1 Like

Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Michelle70(m): 8:21am On Nov 01, 2022
Fahvvy:

I don't support lynching people, however, I also don't support people rubbing disgusting things such as this on my face too!! undecided...

Let them do whatever they want to do in their closets, it's their business, and no one cares!!

But once it's brought to the public then they should be prepared to receive public backlash undecided...

And besides...
I don't think people are that jobless that they would go from room to room looking out for gay people, so if those guys were "caught" then they prolly were doing trash in the open undecided...

Even males and females will sometimes illicit public aggression when they get intimate in the open, so let's not play the victim card here because of a person's se.xual preference undecided...

@bolded
Now you know my response when I saw your post undecided...

You said and I quote...

Are children not part of the "everyone" you spoke about here? undecided...
Oga, children are a different thing altogether
Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Truvelisback(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2022
Michelle70:

Show them which love? Even animals won't behave the way they are behaving.

1 Like

Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Guderian(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2022
DEATH to LGBTQ
Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 01, 2022
Michelle70:
See this mumu.
So because i have a different opinion from u on how to treat LGBTQ, i am now Homosexual.

Ur stupidity is astonishing
If I m stupid and straight, it's an Oscar award. But you supporting LGBT and being one, is insanity which is greater than any stupidity. Nobody has any reason to support homosexuality. It's an aberration of nature. The most unfortunate ones are the non binary ones. Asin I laugh like a witch. How confused can people be?

1 Like

Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Michelle70(m): 11:07am On Nov 01, 2022
Sweetplum:

If I m stupid and straight, it's an Oscar award. But you supporting LGBT and being one, is insanity which is greater than any stupidity. Nobody has any reason to support homosexuality. It's an aberration of nature. The most unfortunate ones are the non binary ones. Asin I laugh like a witch. How confused can people be?
Lolz, ofcos u deserve an Oscar for this foolishness grin

Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 01, 2022
Michelle70:
Lolz, ofcos u deserve an Oscar for this foolishness grin
You surely don't know sarcasm.
You are gifted an Oscar for being mad. We are saying you are becoming nuts you are celebrating. Asin who's responsible for your madness? Na curse?
Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Michelle70(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2022
Sweetplum:
You surely don't know sarcasm.
You are gifted an Oscar for being mad. We are saying you are becoming nuts you are celebrating. Asin who's responsible for your madness? Na curse?

mumu say na sarcasm, lolz.
Its no lie, ur stupidity deserve Oscar grin grin

Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Reminderz: 11:22am On Nov 01, 2022
pasuma:
What do you expect from a backward thinking person, they'll always want to pin it on the bible, same bible forbade adultery, fornication, lying and stealing, why do you single out homosexuality if not for confusion of your minds and madness in your heart...

Let everyone live as they want please, sexual orientation doesn't make anyone less human than the other

since lying and stealing is still part of sin... let's everyone live as they please even if it's pedophilic acts, armed robbery or kidnapping since that's what they love... nonsense!
Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Reminderz: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2022
pasuma:

1 Like

Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Reminderz: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2022
Michelle70:

Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 01, 2022
Michelle70:

mumu say na sarcasm, lolz.
Its no lie, ur stupidity deserve Oscar grin grin
cos you don't v brain naa. Receive one.

1 Like

Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by WereyBoi: 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
Following
Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Fahvvy: 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
Michelle70:
Oga, children are a different thing altogether

You're deflecting my question sir undecided...
((Come to think of it, that's what you've been doing the entire convo sighs undecided...))

You said and I quote...

Are children not part of the "everyone" you spoke about here? Abi is there now a new definition for the word? undecided...

And also, children are not as "different" as you paint them to be sir undecided....

Children are potential adults undecided...

And children only know what they are taught...

So if we teach them that this sexual aberation and perversion is "okay" or "normal", then they'll grow up into adults thinking same undecided...

Either ways sha...
You're entitled to your opinion undecided...
Do whatever you want, but keep two things in mind:

1. Actions have consequences undecided...
If you go down this road, then be ready to face whatever consequence that results on account of it and blame ONLY yourself for it undecided....

2. No one owes you "acceptance" or "understanding", so don't come out here expecting or demanding it from the public undecided...

Good day!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Really Feel Descriminating LGBTQ Is Really Not Nice by Michelle70(m): 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sweetplum:
cos you don't v brain naa. Receive one.
grin grin See who is giving brain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kids Insulting Their Fathers on Social Media / Nitric Oxide Boost I’m Dying / Godly Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.