Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me (6253 Views)

Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) / Please How Do I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot of it Through This.. / What Flirting Signals Do You Use To Attract A Man's Interest To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by CedarHoldings: 7:42am On Nov 25, 2022
[/quote]Are you a writer or planning to write an article or story , a proof reader is available on ground , and also get your modern CV or any document in any formats you want.

@ CEDARMEDIA OUR SERVICES IS VERY AFFORDABLE AND ACCURATE .

C.E.O CV IS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
Contact us : Deleola77@gmail.com or WhatsApp: zero nine one five three four 8 two 4 one zero. [quote]
Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by CedarHoldings: 7:47am On Nov 25, 2022
Op both of you will end up fvcuking each other, nothing more

1 Like

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by Streetmovement(m): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

All my girls dey reply my messages instanta, some na people girlfriends sef grin

You better stop forming and start acting accordingly
Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by Joshmuch: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2022
dazzlingd:

I met this babe at an event, babe is cute and all. The vibes was good and we exchanged contact. I got home and chatted her telling her it was nice meeting her, she didn’t respond. I called her the next day, she didn’t pick up. I noticed she read message, she saw my missed call and she didn’t respond to me. Wtf, does she expect me to keep calling her like 10 times and sending random messages before she responds. I did the needful by deleting her call log and the chat and deleted her number so I’d have no reason to ever make the mistake of chatting her.

Fast forward to one month later, we met again in another event, I didn’t even recognize her like that again because ladies change a lot with different hairstyles and make up. I was with this group of friends and I noticed she kept looking at my direction, later she came close to where I was and was chatting with someone close to me, then I knew she was the same lady, I greeted her and asked if she was Victoria (fake name) she said yes and she saw my message about a month ago. It was cool and told her I lost her contact. We exchanged contact again and after getting home, I thought she would have had sense. I messaged her again and called, she ignored. Then I deleted her number again. After 2 weeks, she chatted me that she wanted to check up, I didn’t even have her number anymore so it took me time to figure out she was the one. I saved the number a 3rd time and thought she had finally had sense. Then I responded to her chat, she ignored, called her again, she ignored again even when she was obviously online. This time I deleted her number for the 3rd time and blocked her number to ensure she will never reach me again. I don’t have time for a hide and seek game like a psycho
LOL. Stop chatting girls, you guys won't hear. If you can't be flirty with your chats, they won't reply. Questions all the time are boring to them. Calls and chats are to set dates not for getting to know her. U know her in person

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by Jozilinn: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2022
Then be ready to make yourself unhappy I'm the end , stop trying so hard to prove yourself if he likes you it's just natural,if you force it you might just be that other women in his Life and guess what you might just be good for sex...just try to get your mind elsewhere for now and work more on yourself you might just get someone who understands you just lay low for now .
Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2022
If you like someone, show it. Give him the greenlight, let him do the chasing. But don't act up. Just be feminine. Let him fall in love naturally with your femininity. Life is too short to be doing hide and seek games. If he loves you, he 'd come through, if he doesn't, swallow red pill and move on. Guys face lots of rejection too, so facing rejections once in a while as a girl won't kill you.
And lest i forget, always be appreciative of whatever he does and always give him that respect. Shower with praise for any help he renders you, be sincere. Don't flatter.
Guys love it a lot....
And he would want to do anything you ask him to just because he knows you would always appreciate and value it.
Know limits, don't overdo

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by cayorday89(m): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2022
ibechris:
Why is it that anytime Nigerian ladies meet men..."they would be a little bit sick" ?

And most men avoid this kind thing...because some see it as a ploy to start billing them for money.

Back to the main issue.

That is guy is already in a relationship...he is just playing games and couple with where he works.

Just be careful!

I won't agree with you on this with regards to your last line, she did not state where he works and he could be different but you were sure he is a player due to his place of work, whereas the Op left his messages unread for 3 days, what made you think the guy too did not see her online within that period and she not replying him. The lady already said it herself that she lost relationships cos of her drama. She needs to change her mentality and she knows, reason why she is here for clarification.
Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by brandsoncharlie: 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
fineboynl:
Lol. The same thing I did to one girl. We just know newly and her birthday was up. She never trusted that I truly like her. She once told.me it's because of her body. I don't know how next to prove I really like her, she ask for money for her birthday whichI never hesitate and for my life I have never sent money to a girl as Swift like her. All because I just want to assured her I wanted her and not just for fun. she said we could just be Friends for now and get to know first. This was a girl we use to talk fine before but after our first date and since I told her I really like her she starts acting too busy. And wouldn't reply to my message after a day, she would disappoint our program and later apologize. Men It was so frustrating and there was little I could do. I deleted my last message I sent her which she was yet to reply to. I did it so that there will be no need to reply to it. And deleted her contact.

Nor be me.
Omo u dey try oh, somebody you meet recently u gave her something for birthday. grin grin.
You became too predictable to her, women like drama and unpredictable men that's what keeps her wanting you more, the moment they see u finish then forget it u will be so boring to them and they will lose interest real quick. U lack game.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by fineboynl(m): 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Omo u dey try oh, somebody you meet recently u gave her something for birthday. grin grin.
You became too predictable to her, women like drama and unpredictable men that's what keeps her wanting you more, the moment they see u finish then forget it u will be so boring to them and they will lose interest real quick. U lack game.
my toasting line was that i saw her from behind and when I approached her from behind i told her i saw her from behind and i like what i saw. While we where talking from time to time I noticed she believes i wanted her for a body. It was difficult convincing her men. By that the power have been transferred because she doesn’t trust me telling her i like her but I really do. So while she said we should first be friends and get to know slowly it time consuming for me as I wanted her so fast and urgent. So when the birthday came up i only wanted to use the opportunity to win her fast. But it worsting everything as I wanted to take her out that birthday but she refused that we should leave it the following week. This upset me and we had some quarrel after that since I already sent her the money. So after the birthday I didn’t talk to her the following week because i was angry. When I finally came back the other week things wasn’t as it is as before i know it already dead but i was trying a come back to see if i can have my way to revenge with sex before i dump her, but the shakara come too much oh. It seems she wanted to suffer me. But i couldn’t take it anymore.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by brandsoncharlie: 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
fineboynl:
my toasting line was that i saw her from behind and when I approached her from behind i told her i saw her from behind and i like what i saw. While we where talking from time to time I noticed she believes i wanted her for a body. It was difficult convincing her men. By that the power have been transferred because she doesn’t trust me telling her i like her but I really do. So while she said we should first be friends and get to know slowly it time consuming for me as I wanted her so fast and urgent. So when the birthday came up i only wanted to use the opportunity to win her fast. But it worsting everything as I wanted to take her out that birthday but she refused that we should leave it the following week. This upset me and we had some quarrel after that since I already sent her the money. So after the birthday I didn’t talk to her the following week because i was angry. When I finally came back the other week things wasn’t as it is as before i know it already dead but i was trying a come back to see if i can have my way to revenge with sex before i dump her, but the shakara come too much oh. It seems she wanted to suffer me. But i couldn’t take it anymore.
Never you admire a lady by her physical looks or any attributes because to them you are wanting to get them laid, just be yourself and they will use their leg to meet u for want you have always wanted.
Play the game well, they like guys that do that.
From your typing I can deduce, that girl has a boyfriend or some guy chopping her, as of the time you met her.
Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by fineboynl(m): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Never you admire a lady by her physical looks or any attributes because to them you are wanting to get them laid, just be yourself and they will use their leg to meet u for want you have always wanted.
Play the game well, they like guys that do that.
From your typing I can deduce, that girl has a boyfriend or some guy chopping her, as of the time you met her.
yes she has a boyfriend and guys on the waiting chats. She told me. But i wanted to jump all the guys and have her. But it was difficult men. The girl only has ass and hips. She is not fine and small breast. Just big hip round hip and ass. Flat belle.

I approached her from behind. Meaning i fast walk to her from back. It was the back i saw.
Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by Onolulu: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

WTF grin grin grin

You think she can still find a man.?
Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by Truvelisback(m): 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
jackals:
Met a guy of recent who seem to tick my boxes. He's sound, smart and doing well really financially. Didn't take him serious initially cuz of where he works. Guys that work there always think they're a catch to every woman in Lagos and all that.
We got talking around last month and I've really gone deep and the feelings have started developed. I know he has interest in me. Can tell from the way he talk to me, look at me and always offered to help. But I didn't want to show too much interest for reasons best known to me. At least it's good if he's the one that express his interest first. He's not saying anything in that direction.
Placed his message on read from Sunday till late Tuesday. I noticed he didn't bother to send any message. Because I check our chats all the time. If he cares he could have thought I'm unwell and call. Replied yesterday and told him I was a bit sick and that's why I didn't reply. He has read my message since yesterday and didn't reply. And WhatsApp show he's online even as I'm writing this. I learnt my lesson because this is not the first time I'll mistake a man's intention for likeness. I'm usually one that Bleep up sometimes with unnecessary play and drama in relationships. For people that gets a right man, how do they go about not messing thing up?

I know I should not think of calling him, but my brain isn't resting fr. And there is nothing to imply if he even has interest in me.
Just be financially independent and don't be a liability. E.g I'm hungry, i need money to make my hair, buy me phone etc. Except he chose to do for so for u but do not depend on him financially. Na wetin dey disqualify many of una.
Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by RenaissanceGuy: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
dazzlingd:

I met this babe at an event, babe is cute and all. The vibes was good and we exchanged contact. I got home and chatted her telling her it was nice meeting her, she didn’t respond. I called her the next day, she didn’t pick up. I noticed she read message, she saw my missed call and she didn’t respond to me. Wtf, does she expect me to keep calling her like 10 times and sending random messages before she responds. I did the needful by deleting her call log and the chat and deleted her number so I’d have no reason to ever make the mistake of chatting her.

Fast forward to one month later, we met again in another event, I didn’t even recognize her like that again because ladies change a lot with different hairstyles and make up. I was with this group of friends and I noticed she kept looking at my direction, later she came close to where I was and was chatting with someone close to me, then I knew she was the same lady, I greeted her and asked if she was Victoria (fake name) she said yes and she saw my message about a month ago. It was cool and told her I lost her contact. We exchanged contact again and after getting home, I thought she would have had sense. I messaged her again and called, she ignored. Then I deleted her number again. After 2 weeks, she chatted me that she wanted to check up, I didn’t even have her number anymore so it took me time to figure out she was the one. I saved the number a 3rd time and thought she had finally had sense. Then I responded to her chat, she ignored, called her again, she ignored again even when she was obviously online. This time I deleted her number for the 3rd time and blocked her number to ensure she will never reach me again. I don’t have time for a hide and seek game like a psycho
Trust me, it was the lady who played you to the moon and back! grin A guy must have shown her 'shege' and she wanted to do the same to another guy, as a sort of revenge and you happened to be the victim.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by SPAMBOX7: 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
Zonefree:

She's a foolish girl with ego. It's her audacity for me undecided

You snubbed a man that wants to help your boring single life.

No good thing will ever come from a girl like her. Seems the guy decipher that already and disembark.

Nigerian guys don't have time for nonsense these days, it's either you vibe with us or we discharge. No time!

A word is enough for a fool!
This nigga always cracks me grin
Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by BlessedOne259: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
jackals:
Met a guy of recent who seem to tick my boxes. He's sound, smart and doing well really financially. Didn't take him serious initially cuz of where he works. Guys that work there always think they're a catch to every woman in Lagos and all that.
We got talking around last month and I've really gone deep and the feelings have started developed. I know he has interest in me. Can tell from the way he talk to me, look at me and always offered to help. But I didn't want to show too much interest for reasons best known to me. At least it's good if he's the one that express his interest first. He's not saying anything in that direction.
Placed his message on read from Sunday till late Tuesday. I noticed he didn't bother to send any message. Because I check our chats all the time. If he cares he could have thought I'm unwell and call. Replied yesterday and told him I was a bit sick and that's why I didn't reply. He has read my message since yesterday and didn't reply. And WhatsApp show he's online even as I'm writing this. I learnt my lesson because this is not the first time I'll mistake a man's intention for likeness. I'm usually one that Bleep up sometimes with unnecessary play and drama in relationships. For people that gets a right man, how do they go about not messing thing up?

I know I should not think of calling him, but my brain isn't resting fr. And there is nothing to imply if he even has interest in me.

How far with the guy in the guy in the US? It seem you like forming like many Naija girls. If someone sends you a message, courtesy demands you reply. I think that's who those that found a right man went about it
Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
jackals:

Jump inside lagoon! The attention on your behalf will be superfluous, do you get? You wan kolet, where u nor keep. Orue'
Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by detectivejones: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Why on earth would you subject yourself to torture all in the name of playing hard to get. You're forming Margret Thatcher while you're a jellyfish inside. I pray he finds someone serious and never replies your messages.
Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by dazzlingd(m): 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Trust me, it was the lady who played you to the moon and back! grin A guy must have shown her 'shege' and she wanted to do the same to another guy, as a sort of revenge and you happened to be the victim.

You guys carry this thing for head.

She was the least of my problem, I wasnt going to bed masturbating with her thoughts on my head so I wasnt any victim.
She was actually interested and wanted me to chase her, that hard to get game
Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by Nko1: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
Get a good job pay your own bills and look good a man will take you serious
Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by RenaissanceGuy: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
dazzlingd:

She was the least of my problem, I wasnt going to bed masturbating with her thoughts on my head so I wasnt any victim.
No, no, no, that was not a chase-me game. Someone who never picked up your calls or replied your messages for once? She played you, but it's good you've gotten over it and probably learned your lesson to never go that low again.
Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by sniperr007(m): 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
jackals:

I want you to understand something.. many men are reactionary.. you can't go about testing men to know how they feel about you by ignoring them.
How did you feel when he ignored your message? Now imagine how he felt when you ignored his message for some silly reason.
That a man decides to go after you is not guarantee it will lead to marriage but understand that energy can never be destroy but can only be transferred from one state to another.

Simply put.. his energy on you has been transferred to something meaningful or someone that appreciates his time or someone that is Not still living in her past experiences and Havent healed from the past.

Joor!!! If you like a guy, give him matching energy he is giving and not a lower energy.. truth is that many guys like attention too, want to feel like the girl is feeling him. That a girl replies a guys chat immediately makes him feel good about himself and encourages or gingers him.

All this pranks on ignoring messages is crap, childish and rubbish.

If you want to be loved or engage or mainten a guy, simple truth is make yourself available and match the energy he is giving...

For now, wait, maybe he will reach out to you if not, use brain next time.

No dey form shakara for man.. be mature about it, stop all the gimmicks na for secondary school girls.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by Joeev: 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Zonefree:

You left his message unattended from Sunday till late Tuesday, only for you to write him yesterday and expect him to adore you? You must be mistaken yourself for Angelina Jolie embarassed

if I could send that guy money I would. Infact OP drop his number here let's hail him! He's more a king and more
Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by Karleb(m): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
Starz825:
Guy, Call the dude ...
You can call a guy too...if he isn't calling
Ladies should start knowing that!!

I like the way my female friend turned sis dey always do with guys....
She go relate with you normal normal level....no strings attached

Op do the same...
No dey go run put mind say he get interest...

Relate with him as a friend first...forget relationship with him for now....

If you dey call ..wey he dey feel proud ..dump am...and move....

Girls sef dey take the red pill too grin

grin grin
Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by Karleb(m): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
jawalis:

Am not even surprised. That’s how they all do. A lady did the same to me. I sent a message and she left it unread for complete 4 days (Tuesday- Friday) and she replied on Friday evening. But her responses demand I replied too cos she actually asked a question at the end. I left it unread as well for more than a week. I intentionally view her statuses so she knows I’ve been active online. She saw me and asked why I left her message in such manner. I told her I wanted to double the time so she can make it 16 day before she reply my next message till we both forget ourselves. Since pride won’t let her brain function. Since that day, she reply my messages immediately she sees it. And sometimes add sorry for replying late whenever she’s not online.

grin grin

Comrade. I salute. cool
Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by SenecaTheYonger: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
jackals:

Lol, I remember this profile. Didn't you use to pay girls to go on dates for you because you were too busy with work? So despite everything, no man. Even the one that showed interest has suddenly lost it. Eyha, I guess it wasn't because of work you didn't want to go on dates, but your ego too big. don't worry, we all know how ladies like you end up in Shiloh.
Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by ifihearam: 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
dazzlingd:

sHUT up

you don Bleep up

simp

1 Like

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by dazzlingd(m): 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
ifihearam:

sHUT up

you don Bleep up

simp

Why so much anger? Mehn hunger na bad thing
Makes u cast frustration on strangers.
Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by Treasuredgift(f): 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
Don't force what is not there.

Go for who loves u more. Don't settle for less.
Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by Magnoliaa(f): 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
Na man you dey bother your pretty head for like this so? cheesy

People that, like flies after a Mango, they are always finding the trail of a woman? And buzzing and sniffing after her?

Please, they don't have standards and are not worth all these stress, joor.

Just hang around him or simply strike a conversation/small talk with him. C'est fini.

His imagination and "maleness" will do the rest; provided he's not the annoying type of their species o.

If he nor give you face after you tried being friends, then move on.

He obviously isn't *******. lipsrsealed

Now, go and succeed, baby girl.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by Pringles101: 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
Zonefree:

You left his message unattended from Sunday till late Tuesday, only for you to write him yesterday and expect him to adore you? You must be mistaken yourself for Angelina Jolie embarassed

You forgot ask her why men suddenly tick all the boxes when they are doing financially well angry
Re: How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me by jackals(f): 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
Pringles101:

You forgot ask her why men suddenly tick all the boxes when they are doing financially well angry

Just the way a beautiful woman tick all your boxes too. �. If I'm not attractive, he won't look at me twice.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Afraid She Might Get Pregnant / The Hardest Part Of Marriage Nobody Will Tell You. / Talk Some Sense Into My Head.... This Guy Is No Good For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.