Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

What Is The Essence Of Dating A Nigerian Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Essence Of Dating A Nigerian Lady? (1512 Views)

5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Essence Of Dating A Nigerian Lady? by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: What Is The Essence Of Dating A Nigerian Lady? by Beebah321(f): 7:10am On Nov 26, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Lmao, I don sabi how you write.
How you dey? cool

Why na?
I am good ooo smiley

I no get any reason ooo, I just deactivate am. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Dating A Nigerian Lady? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:11am On Nov 26, 2022
Are u guys that call yourselves men but with children attitudes not tired? Make una still rest who no get wetyn to post go dey post one one thing everyday, Nigerian girls this, Nigerian girls that, is that how u talk about your mother at home? Please rest!!!
Re: What Is The Essence Of Dating A Nigerian Lady? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
Beebah321:
I am good ooo smiley
Good to hear, I dey okay too even though you no ask smiley
Beebah321:

I no get any reason ooo, I just deactivate am. undecided

I get, e dey be like that sometimes.

Welcum back cool

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Dating A Nigerian Lady? by Beebah321(f): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Good to hear, I dey okay too even though you no ask smiley

I get, e dey be like that sometimes.

Welcum back cool
thanks Dear smiley cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Brought Her Wedding Invitation Card For Me Yesterday / You See That Nonsense Saying Women Preferring Dark Skin Guys To Light Skin Guys / Mfoniso Udom And Emmanuel Magnus Pre-wedding Shoot Is The Perfect Dose Of Sweetn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.