Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

Are 1st Class Graduates Unemployed Too, What % Is Gainfully Employed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are 1st Class Graduates Unemployed Too, What % Is Gainfully Employed (2476 Views)

Female Dwarf Who Graduated With 1st Class Sets Internet Ablaze With Photos / He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have / Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are 1st Class Graduates Unemployed Too, What % Is Gainfully Employed by Premiumwriter: 6:45am On Nov 28, 2022
sacajawea:

Ok, this is a very long talk, and i can't start explaining that now, but that's just my opinion.
My attitude to money, I feel 150k to 200k is not that okay. Especially after working for a year.
Also considering how Naira is falling daily. So 250k I would say is okay
But what I meant is 100 to 150k too 200k is not okay ooh.
Enter alaba, boy of 22 years dey see more than that money after 3 to 4 years inside market.
And the amount of work, training mental load, money spent is not the same.

And yes, I earn more than that a month
lolz.

And you'll enter the same alaba and see people with nothing.

Stop glorifying nonsense.

Life no get one solution.

Some go Prosper for alaba. Some no go Prosper.

Some go Prosper with first class. Some no go Prosper.

Alaba people no better pass first class and vice versa. All na products of opportunity, grits and mastery.

E be like nairaland, some people don earn millions from this forum, some still de struggle, others never make shishi and others will never make shishi.

2 Likes

Re: Are 1st Class Graduates Unemployed Too, What % Is Gainfully Employed by zexy2030(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2022
Deasegun19:
Good day everyone.
My prayer to escape poverty this year is for someone to buy motorcycle (okada) for me. I want to go into the transportation business.
I will sign any agreement (repayment schedule) .

My very being is tired. Please help me, I need an answer to this prayer. Thank you.

I am a private school teacher looking forward to go into transport biz.

my location is Omu-aran kwara.
You can't get help from this faceless forum.

Engage the associations near you, if you can provide proof of refund and guarantors.

Alhajis in mosques
Pastors of your church
Local government chairmen
Ward chairman
Local thrift society
Cooperative meetings
Loan companies

All these will consider you, if you have a sound guarantor and can verify you physically.

Seeking this kind of assistance online, it's mere wish that will remain a fantasy and can never be touched with reality.

Open eyes locate an investor around you and be loyal.

Good luck.
Re: Are 1st Class Graduates Unemployed Too, What % Is Gainfully Employed by sacajawea: 11:10am On Nov 28, 2022
Gerrard59:

That is an entirely different case from entry-level. Obviously, there will be promotions and bonuses. Alternatively, you move to a higher-paying firm. Alaba Boy of 22 years dey see more than that after training for seven years plus. Then again, there would be more employees than Alaba Boys in any society. You cannot compare yourself to a business person. In the end, if you don't like how much you are paid, kindly resign, set up your company and pay yourself very high salaries.

That is the beauty of capitalism.
E be like say you vex small for there oo, Lol
abeg no vex. Lool
I'm only putting things in perspective, money, resources, time etc. To be very honest, one's quality of life should be better.
But from the Conversation and discussions so far, they are still always doing moderately well, compared to the Populace.

And the last sentence..., kinda stings and bites don't you think, lol
Y'all can be very harsh, many atimes grin
Re: Are 1st Class Graduates Unemployed Too, What % Is Gainfully Employed by sacajawea: 11:11am On Nov 28, 2022
Premiumwriter:
lolz.

And you'll enter the same alaba and see people with nothing.

Stop glorifying nonsense.

Life no get one solution.

Some go Prosper for alaba. Some no go Prosper.

Some go Prosper with first class. Some no go Prosper.

Alaba people no better pass first class and vice versa. All na products of opportunity, grits and mastery.

E be like nairaland, some people don earn millions from this forum, some still de struggle, others never make shishi and others will never make shishi.
No need for harsh words. I'm only putting things in perspective, money, resources, time etc. To be very honest, one's quality of life should be better. But from the Conversations and discussions so far, they are still always okay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix / Cameraman Spotted Dancing At An Event He Is Covering (pics/video) / This Lady Swims From Bangladesh To India To Marry Facebook Lover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.