Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest (2374 Views)

Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend / This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest by Optionally(f): 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
So I've been dating this guy for 10 months now and he's nice caring and all that, but my issue now is that each time he gives me money i usually save it or use it to clear my bills. Now because of the festive season he gave me 530k two days ago of which i am planning to save or clear my needs as usual but now this guy is forcing me to use the money to invest or start a business. This has caused issues between us because i see no need for such when i have personal needs.
Just because of this issue this guy has been vexing for himself calling me all sort of names.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest by Anto2001(m): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
Fake acct
Carey Ur 2 hairy Ballz commot from here abeg

18 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest by pagimo: 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
You nor well. You Don see atm machine na.... idiot

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest by toujurs: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
You are mentally sick, visit a psychologist

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest by Ikennaford: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
Never happened, I live I die I live again

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest by LIVINGICONREBOR: 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
I thought it was 53 million your boyfriend gave to you.
You must be a beast of burden. grin

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest by MITCHELL96: 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
Just dey lie OP, just dey liiieeeee grin grin

Everytime them give you money, na to clear debt grin

Person give you money make you invest double the money, you say na wig and iPhone you won buy con dey lie say na debt you won clear grin

Your boyfriend mumu for not dumping you, but na you mumu pass for being so unproductive.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest by Ballzproblem2: 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
your boyfriend is stupid for investing in a woman that's alll I have to say ,chop him Wella as he is not wise ,like why Nigeria men foolish for God sake,only a mad man will invest in liability

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest by SocialJustice: 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
See them devourer. If he gives you N10m self you will still have needs to meet. We know una type.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest by IceColdVeins(m): 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
angry

Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest by ayoola2002(m): 5:18am On Dec 20, 2022
Wife material
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest by Kobojunkie: 5:32am On Dec 20, 2022
Optionally:
So I've been dating this guy for 10 months now and he's nice caring and all that, but my issue now is that each time he gives me money i usually save it or use it to clear my bills. Now because of the festive season he gave me 530k two days ago of which i am planning to save or clear my needs as usual but now this guy is forcing me to use the money to invest or start a business. This has caused issues between us because i see no need for such when i have personal needs.
Just because of this issue this guy has been vexing for himself calling me all sort of names.
I don't understand at all. So, rather than use the money for business so you don't keep depending on him for money when he is neither your mother nor father, you think it makes sense instead to pay off your bills with it so you can continue to depend on him for your personal needs? undecided

Is this another account by that boy who likes attention or something? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest by LINSAR: 5:46am On Dec 20, 2022
You don't even know how to cook up a realistic story.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest by pelijab: 5:50am On Dec 20, 2022
Na wow ohh, see as fake story boring
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest by Jflex07(m): 7:01am On Dec 20, 2022
Attention seeking LovePeddler.. Don't quote the idiot for validation.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest by MITCHELL96: 11:03am On Dec 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't understand at all. So, rather than use the money for business so you don't keep depending on him for money when he is neither your mother nor father, you think it makes sense instead to pay off your bills with it so you can continue to depend on him for your personal needs? undecided
Is this another account by that boy who likes attention or something? undecided

He get two accounts VictorUSA and Messi1 grin

In his last post on the Messi account, he said he's leaving the forum because people jealous him as all his post hits front page grin

Him mates dey find money, he dey find attention and fame in a faceless platform like Nairaland grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest by Gadafii: 11:05am On Dec 20, 2022
I know this is fairytale, but Guys there are foolish boys out there like this foolish girl’s boyfriend, imagine sending 530k to a girl for over used kpekus

Like I said there are foolish boys like that out there, as for you op if this story is true, yu are the dumbest she goat out there, so if you don’t have a boyfriend to send you money, you won’t clear your debts, besides what sort of foolish lifestyle do you lead that you always have to clear debts, ?

You can’t start business or invest. From what you have saved if at all you haven’t spent them on foolish frivolities

Just Dey play sha
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest by Candidlady: 11:08am On Dec 20, 2022
Anto2001:
Fake acct Carey Ur 2 hairy Ballz commot from here abeg

lmao
just to paint ladies bad .. what these men can't do does not exist
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest by Tezzi(m): 11:38am On Dec 20, 2022
Nigerian girls are useless...all of them

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest by MITCHELL96: 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
Candidlady:

lmao

just to paint ladies bad .. what these men can't do does not exist

What did he say wrong for you to start painting men black?

Weting men don do in 10 years reach wetting your gender don do in 1 month?

You saw this girl is a ripper ripping her so called boyfriend, but you ignored the post to start quoting that harmless guy.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest by Raj10(m): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
Werey
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest by Karlifate: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
A bored, jobless boy opens a foolish thread.

cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest by Dshocker(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
Optionally:

But on a more lighter note, i think you are foolish if someone gave you money and you failed to invest, considering the fact that he proposed a business plan for you.

I only your foolish boyfriend for still keeping a fruitless relationship.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest by Jozilinn: 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
U even see someone giving you that type of amount in this economy and you don't want to invest, what happens when it goes bad for him what happens to you helping him out...it seems like you haven't seen suffering en oya if you tooget money to waste why don't you do give for us here since you are a old membe, the guy loves you and wants the best for the both of you please do this to secure your future op...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
He gave you 530k for doing absolutely nothing
WOW all I see is one maga and one ashawo.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kayamata At Work
Re: My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest by frozen70(f): 1:04am On Dec 21, 2022
Optionally:

He wants to teach you how to be prudent

But that's the last thought in your mind

Dont be surprise he may dump you for a more serious lady who have the interest to invest

(1) (Reply)

Do This And A Woman Will Love You Forever (number 10 Will Shock You) / Deleted. / Swinges Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.