Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,415 members, 7,864,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths (7254 Views)

Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security / Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians / What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by Frais: 10:09am On Nov 25, 2022
Empty promises from a coconut head... Retire and enjoy the loothed wealth... Nepotism destroys a nation... Evil people everywhere.
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by ufuosman(m): 10:21am On Nov 25, 2022
Promises no dey work us again
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by Emola12(m): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2022
onatisi:
Politicians and their fake stupid promises . Where will he get $10bn from?
another borrow borrow don com
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by onatisi(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2022
he shouldn't have made that statement, if any of the other parties are smart, they should be able to exploit that statement alone.
but i wont be surprised if some people actually believe him
Emola12:
another borrow borrow don com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by Flier: 10:35am On Nov 25, 2022
Government can not provide job but set enabling environment for business.This is another fake promise beside Nigeria does not have such money to set aside.
Fix electricity and other social amenities and unemployment will fix itself.
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by Nigeriancomrade: 10:35am On Nov 25, 2022
You should have converted it to naira too. so that the shock go big
worksmart:
For only the women and youth of one state . For 36 states that would be $360bn for job creation for women and youths alone. I want to know his budget for Works, Housing and transport.
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by Bonijy04: 10:45am On Nov 25, 2022
Ironlori iro
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by wildkat: 10:45am On Nov 25, 2022
Atiku on the wheel of lies again.... God pls don’t let this country make another mistake 2023. It won’t be a funny situation afterwards
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:03am On Nov 25, 2022
Where did you keep the money oga... The one your candidate you gave us 2015 has spent finished right?
Atiku just using the same PDP old pattern of campaigning. The question should be how to rebuild this economy PDP and apc has destroyed.

I don't trust atiku living in Dubai with mansion in different countries want to come and help or finished Nigeria completely.
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
You re broke, tell us another lie.

Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by Goldbw122(m): 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
Money that we will use for our future children and you will not do anything about it.. simple.
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by sunray(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
10bUSD .......haba.
Empty promise.
Atiku kept a treasure in Aso rock he needs to pick up.
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by nogragra: 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
naijabetlee:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/ill-set-aside-usd-10bn-to-create-jobs-for-women-youths-in-kwara-atiku/amp/
That is if the 10 Bilion Naira is not swallowed by your pocket. Liers everywhere, Nigeria must break sharperly.
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by Nobleou(m): 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
You are a thief...

Just tell us that you want to bag it in the name of youths employment
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by Skmoda360(m): 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
Lori iro
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by papamondico: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
Atiku are you going to borrow this money from the world Bank?
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by papamondico: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
Atiku you can not deceive us again us again with all this impossible promises..... It won't work
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by youngbabaj(m): 7:58am On Nov 27, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

He is trying to outsmart Obi

Lol
But obi left over 187billion in debt
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by Davbaron(m): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2022
Old man try again ,this format don cast✌�
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by seguno2: 9:50am On Nov 29, 2022
onatisi:
he shouldn't have made that statement, if any of the other parties are smart, they should be able to exploit that statement alone.
but i wont be surprised if some people actually believe him

You are very smart sir.
His strategy should be to simply and relentlessly show that the Buhari Tinubu made president is a complete and total failure in everything that APC promised to change for better eight years ago.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Projects: Ugwuanyi Has Shown Nsukka Light Of The Day – Royal Fathers / The Tivs Of Benue Want To Break Away / A Country's Frustration - Chimamanda Adichie On Fuel Subsidy (NYT Article)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.