Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths (7237 Views)

Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security / Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians / What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by ameh99: 6:30am On Nov 25, 2022
What type of fu.kry talk is this na..

We are hoping for a candidate that will come and grow our reserves squandered by this directionless government

And this one is planning on wasting what we don't even have..
How much be Nigeria foriegn reserve na..
Atiku why...

Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 25, 2022
Nithing sensible but gibberish as usual, and the mumu was among the betrayers that promoted buhari govt back then. Aboki would still support their own to squander more resources when they are suffering endlessly.
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by bayelsaowei(m): 6:45am On Nov 25, 2022
And how is that gonna happen? Deep dive atiku..just how? Would the jobs be sustainable?

Promises have started flying around...
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by bayelsaowei(m): 6:45am On Nov 25, 2022
Skankamola:
Nithing sensible but gibberish as usual, and the mumu was among the betrayers that promoted buhari govt back then. Aboki would still support their own to squander more resources when they are suffering endlessly.
exactly...

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by MorningSir: 6:49am On Nov 25, 2022
naijabetlee:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/ill-set-aside-usd-10bn-to-create-jobs-for-women-youths-in-kwara-atiku/amp/
It's just that this one has not openly said his own “EMI LO KAN” they're both the same...

The only candidate that is going there with reasons that is the closest to being with the interest of the people is Peter Obi...

PS: this is not “obidient” talk... I'm just being realistic and not “suffer head bound” like those supporting either of the “EMI LO KANS”...

FOOLS...NOBODY WILL SUFFER FOR YOU WHEN ITS TIME THERES ENOUGH TO GO ROUND AS IT IS ALREADY WITH MR. BUHARI!!!
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by BABANGBALI: 6:49am On Nov 25, 2022
Yinmu

Husband changed his relationship status to single, wife edited her own to widow.�‍♀️��
Shege met banza
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by orisa37: 6:50am On Nov 25, 2022
Where is the Money coming from?
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by Edino01(f): 6:51am On Nov 25, 2022
Atiku/Okowa will recover all
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by lokotamak(m): 7:04am On Nov 25, 2022
Lamba man #10 billion dollar
Oga dey calm down
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by miketayo(m): 7:04am On Nov 25, 2022
Dumb promise.. I will I shall
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by bibiking7(m): 7:08am On Nov 25, 2022

Washhhhh

Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by Emman08: 7:14am On Nov 25, 2022
Berated what ruling party? B*itch you helped them get in power. Which one be that? Two faced man
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by Sufyaan003(m): 7:23am On Nov 25, 2022
Thanks our incoming president Alhaji atiku abubakar 2023
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by pinkasso: 7:28am On Nov 25, 2022
Una go they tell us how to us how to spend our money...tell us how are we going to generate this money, start from there first!!
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by SeunNotOwner: 7:29am On Nov 25, 2022
youngbabaj:
10billion dollars for only kwara state
Hmmm atiku why naaa

How much is our foreign reserve self

He is trying to outsmart Obi
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by Bahamas95(m): 7:49am On Nov 25, 2022
When he was VP how much did he set aside to create jobs for youths and women? ....... Nonsense!

Always making promises they won't fulfill.
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by vacanci: 7:50am On Nov 25, 2022
This is a third of Nigeria's annual budget.

ATIKU PLEASE FEAR GOD
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by AliyuMahdi9: 7:52am On Nov 25, 2022
Criminal Atiku
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 25, 2022
grin set aside abi steal
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by Moonland100(m): 7:58am On Nov 25, 2022
Is $10 billion not realistic to create jobs across the country in 4 years. Please read what he said carefully and don't come to the comment section without reading right.
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by oshiokpu(m): 8:16am On Nov 25, 2022
Liar..Who believes what this one says?
Someone that cannot keep a simple agreement in his party.
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by victorVIC1(m): 8:20am On Nov 25, 2022
Story for the gods..Create an enabling environment and see how businesses will thrive. This inturn will have a robust effect in employment situation. Make all these old school politicians go sit down with their cock and bull stories
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by One4me: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2022
This unrepentant Looter called Atiku, is planning another $10Billion heist of our Money! shocked shocked

Our Money he looted as Chairman of BPE that privatized NEPA/PHCN is not enough for him
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by Elidrisy20: 8:50am On Nov 25, 2022
Why not share the money now, before you become president
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:51am On Nov 25, 2022
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by Pclemenza: 8:55am On Nov 25, 2022
(Singing)

E be like say them wan tell us wetin we never hear b4.
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by DADYLEED: 9:10am On Nov 25, 2022
In whose hand/care will the money be?
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by Ken4Christ: 9:12am On Nov 25, 2022
He should tell us how he will handle his brothers kidnapping and terrorizing Nigerians.
Re: Atiku: I’ll Set Aside $10 Billion To Create Jobs For Women, Youths by Loonyy(m): 9:29am On Nov 25, 2022
2 questions...
1. Where the $10 B go come from?
2. How will the jobs Emerge?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Oluomo To Go In Lagos, President, Seyi Tinubu, Sego, Kokozaria, Abandoned Him / PDP Youths Vow To Disrupt Convention Committee Inauguration / Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.