Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) (48326 Views)

10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi / 17-year-old Yahoo Boy Beats His 28-year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) / 20 Ghanaians Arrested For Beating A Police Officer To A Pulp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
faithfull18:
Smh, she pays the bills in the house, sense is far from some people!
Money is not everything. Ask women that knows how to hustle, that pay bills they will tell you why they are still with their husband.

Only in African they see men who lost his job or couldn't pay bills as usles man n de see women who is jobless as good woman
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
MAYBE THE MAN DIDN'T ACTUALLY BEAT HIM TO STUPPOR
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by rickleye: 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
She likes the Dick !
There’s no other reason
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Tremple8v: 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
All Cox of prick
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
see weirdo calling the country weird

So if he kills her he'd walk free, since it's him vs. her instead of him vs. the state.
WEIRD
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
She will not survive his next brutal beatings. Death has been running away from her, but she just bailed out the Spirit of death. Lack of wisdom.

Osinachi was a by far better and more submissive woman than this. Her body held up against much more lovingly dealt blows than these ones that look to have been delivered by a rat. By far more industrious than this woman here, she brought so much to the table and understandably her husband was very proud of her. She was on her knees in her War Room praying tirelessly for the salvation of her beloved husband, Nwachuku, the man who loved her so much that showed her what heaven is like. What a virtuous, truly loving, genuine, productive peace-of-mind giving woman she was.

Today, she's resting beneath a headstone. Her War is now over. An avoidable war.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by uba1991: 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
This is love. Some idiots that are castigating her might be suffering from their marriage more than this.
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
BABANGBALI:
That's what happens when a man's prick is very sweet like honey, she must have missed it a lot

Stockholm syndrome. Overdependence...
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by bepositive11: 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
jkpbestseries:
That's foolish love

It's not even love sef. It's madness.
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by bepositive11: 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
Creamypie:
boy don't quote me. U weren't there. I was

Don't mind them. I understood your story clearly. It was very interesting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by bepositive11: 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
Zonefree:
A good wife.

Go and live with her first. Then you'll understand why both of them are toxic.
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
She is a Widow
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Swinger60(f): 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Streett:
Women go through a whole fvckin lot … Especially for the wrong Men

I pretty much understand her plights though! I jus hope the husband turns a new Leaf and realize how much of a coward he’s been all along ..

Very useless man though! You for try go fight Agbero for park na I

I'm glad you understand her. if the man goes to jail, how will she explain to her kids that she sent their father to prison?
Even her in laws will turn around and call her witch Tommrow for sending thier brother to prison.

Marriage especially in Nigeria is not easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by prophetfire: 12:29am On Nov 26, 2022
jkpbestseries:
That's foolish love
Not so. The gbola is so sweet. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by prophetfire: 12:31am On Nov 26, 2022
Swinger60:
I'm glad you understand her. if the man goes to jail, how will she explain to her kids that she sent their father to prison?
Even her in laws will turn around and call her witch Tommrow for sending thier brother to prison.

. Not so. The man knows how to give her premium gbola. It makes ladies act crazy. Doesn't it? Talk true. cool shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Luckysbab: 12:55am On Nov 26, 2022
jeromestarks:
Pure love.
This is what you get when you're the only dickson fvcking her.

Marry a virgin and experience a woman's pure love.

This is a stupid point to raise in this situation, you idiot. What useless pure love are you insinuating here?

Kid!
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by dochenaj: 3:49am On Nov 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Nigeria is one WEIRD country. Any other country the woman will NOT be allowed to bail him. His case is with the state not the woman. Even if the woman refuses to press charges he'd still be tried and if guilty, go to jail - whether the woman likes it or not!
It is not true. The woman can be allowed to bail him anywhere as long as he is bailable. And she can even chose to not press charges forcing the police to drop the case cos if it goes to court and she doesn't testify, the prosecutor will not have enough evidence to convict the man.
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07am On Nov 26, 2022
He go kill her next time
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by DriveByKiller: 5:23am On Nov 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Nigeria is one WEIRD country. Any other country the woman will NOT be allowed to bail him. His case is with the state not the woman. Even if the woman refuses to press charges he'd still be tried and if guilty, go to jail - whether the woman likes it or not!
man is entitled to bail by either the woman or any adult.

Bailing him by the woman doesn't stop the police from prosecuting the man but if the woman won't give witness , it weakens the case.

In some Western countries, victims can decide to not press go on with criminal matter.
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Bigchristo: 5:25am On Nov 26, 2022
Creamypie:
Na so one idiot man just come back from work yesterday night, go straight to dey beat his wife. We come dey hear as the woman dey shout for help say them wan kill her. At first, we just lock up. After about a minute, we hear as bottle Break for person head. We come dey hear. ,,," ah ah ah so glory you could defend yourself such that u did this to me, see my whole body dey pour blood. I am ready to kill u and go to prison ". Omo, na so one policeman in my compound and myself rush outside, climb fence enter the compound, bang the man room window say if d man no leave d wife and open door, he would be forced to shoot from window. The man don hold machete, and both were struggling with it inside the room. Thank God it was close quarter struggle, e for butcher the wife too much b4 help for come. The man opened the door oh, cos d policeman don dey on shooting mode from window. Come See as their blood full d flat. Very chilling. Local vigilante took both to hospital, their flat has been uninhabited since 2 days now.
Toxic couples grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 26, 2022
devilmaycry:

U no sabi narrate story abeg

Hin sabi narate abeg!
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by muyico(m): 5:46am On Nov 26, 2022
Even i no c anytins on d foto, i only changing colors like our new naira note. "opa laro! O dye e"
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 5:50am On Nov 26, 2022
Look at her reason...

If he goes to jail...who will pay the house rent?

Overly dependence on man, might have made him toxic.

As Nigeria be now...every woman, please work and support your husband.

You go know how tough life is...if you learn to do it at his demise.
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 6:05am On Nov 26, 2022
Streett:
Women go through a whole fvckin lot … Especially for the wrong Men

I pretty much understand her plights though! I jus hope the husband turns a new Leaf and realize how much of a coward he’s been all along ..

Very useless man though! You for try go fight Agbero for park na

The understanding of her plight could be her greatest doings. I pray it shouldn’t
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 6:07am On Nov 26, 2022
jeromestarks:
Pure love.
This is what you get when you're the only dickson fvcking her.

Marry a virgin and experience a woman's pure love.
Useless fellow. Married a virgin and now panel beating the virgin.

Na your leg you take dey think
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 6:11am On Nov 26, 2022
Swinger60:

until they organize her burial ceremony. She may not necessarily have to send him to jail but she should not be with a penal beater that can beat a person and even be arrested.
A word is enough for the wise. If she is wise she should start planning her single motherhood from now.
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 6:13am On Nov 26, 2022
uba1991:
This is love. Some idiots that are castigating her might be suffering from their marriage more than this.
useless love. Na until dem go announce say “a woman was beating to death” ok nairaland frontpage you go know she is better off as a single mom.
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 6:14am On Nov 26, 2022
vickydevoka:

Money is not everything. Ask women that knows how to hustle, that pay bills they will tell you why they are still with their husband.

Only in African they see men who lost his job or couldn't pay bills as usles man n de see women who is jobless as good woman
Any person who cannot pay his/her bills is a useless somebori. Get to work and pay bills as an adult
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 6:26am On Nov 26, 2022
This is call love
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by TBIZZY(m): 6:40am On Nov 26, 2022
Stockholm syndrome.
Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by TBIZZY(m): 6:41am On Nov 26, 2022
S

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) / Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) / Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.