Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup (36163 Views)

Ajax Ball Boy Throws Ball Angry At Roma Player For Time Wasting (Photos, Video) / Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) / Which Cheap Satellite Television Provider Will Show World Cup Matches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

I paid for supa 5500

I'm not getting all the matches
Call customer care 08139842260
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Shurtman79(m): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
What's happened to our local channels AIT, CHANNELS, TVC, SILVER BIRD. etc
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
If you have 5500 you will watch it. That is business. Showing me fan zone is like making mockery of me. My grouse is with NEPA who are in the habit of been epileptic whenever world cup matches are happening

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by vee22: 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
They are showing it but on supa, gotv max just show few matches
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by tuzle(m): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
bisqit:
where on startimes are you watching it?
nta sport
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Akinsete19(m): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
Emola12:
since wey dey don born me I never see that kind thing before
grin
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by COOL10(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
SlyCharlie:

They didn't buy any exclusive rights, the thing is No other company bid..
Economy ain't smiling .. so by default DStv is the exclusive English Language broadcaster in subsaharan africa

I laugh at the emboldened.

What a way to excuse their inconsideration, discrimination and blatant wickedness. Who is the economy not affecting? But it's fine. It's only a matter of time.

Very soon they'll be the ones begging Nigerians to buy their products but by that time Nigerians would have moved on with a reputable alternative. Let them enjoy their little time on the top for the time being.

If you have any sort of affiliations with them, tell them what I said. It's gonna happen wink
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by ZombieTERROR: 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Call customer care 08139842260

Thanks
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by alizma: 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
mployer:
I am watching all the matches.

It depends on your subscription.
I wonder o, this people come dey whine me this hot afternoon,

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Sniper101(m): 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
Some ppl wan watch LIVE World Cup Matches
on GOtv with 2000 naira subscription grin
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by COOL10(m): 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
blowjohn:

Ah ah.
How does it add to the entertainment?

It's just plain wickedness. They're treating us like we weren't watching the World Cup before they arrived cheesy.

Like who really cares about watching the sad/excited faces of people for 90 minutes? 90 whole minutes? Who?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Viscy(m): 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tobest94:
you’re not serious. I did sub of 4100 and I checked preview before subscribing, they told me that same package will show all the matches but na fan page i dey watch since

Check channel 801 & 802. They some of the matches there
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by biggz82: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
Abeg who know site wen i fit stream live match for phone. Help me na beg i dey make i use follow up world cup small
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by largeman4u(m): 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
This people making mad money and taking all this money to develop South Africa
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by COOL10(m): 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
South Africans would never allow a Nigerian owned company treat them like this in their own country.
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Ifyz0001: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
Youths will pick the matches they want to watch, and would not watch all the matches...

You are just a MUMU youth for writing this..

BadRadio:
Free to Air dey show am, MBC, AMOS, JOY TV...

So people still sit down to watch TV? No wonder DSTV & GOTv uses Nigerians to shine.

Lazy youths everywhere !!!
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Ifyz0001: 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
It's Buhari and APC that has failed us....

That's all !!

Next year, the APC will be removed..
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Wetpuxy: 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
Gotv is actually showing the World Cup, I had to text them on Facebook messenger to upgrade my package, it was upgraded immediately, now I’m enjoying the World Cup

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by alizma: 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
COOL10:
South Africans would never allow a Nigerian owned company treat them like this in their own country.
Oga calm down, gotv dey show world cup for two channels 801 and 802, depends on your subscription.
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by kingyakos: 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
sonature1:
If you really like football, you must have an additional pay TV provider plus GoTV!

GoTV is mostly for entertainment and news, nothing sports.

They're holding them on the promised they made to show all 64matches live on Gotv.

Multichoice don see Nigerians finish
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by OvertheTop(m): 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
I actually put on gen to watch match on gotv because they send me notification about world cup match

No knowing this bastard are just going to be showing me random people for over 90minutee

This is an insult to their subscribers

What GoTv Package are you on?
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by alizma: 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tobest94:
you’re not serious. I did sub of 4100 and I checked preview before subscribing, they told me that same package will show all the matches but na fan page i dey watch since
Na 5,500 bro
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by OvertheTop(m): 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Kennyfancy:
They are showing all matches, you need to upgrade to GoTV supa to enjoy all the 64 matches

How Much is that?
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by davidtemi(m): 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Passionate888:
Gotv is showing.
Some people will pay #1000 naira subscription and expect to watch the world cup
So #2800 no suppose reach to show WC abi
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by godswilld10(m): 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Instead make I do gotv , I would rather stick with my tstv

I get dstv Internet explorer to sell o with extra view decoder with dish

The thing just dey occupy space for my house
This tstv is just d best jare....am enjoying my own
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by cyndylove64(f): 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

I paid for supa 5500

I'm not getting all the matches
Must be only yours
Cause gotv supa shows all channels
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by cyndylove64(f): 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
davidtemi:

So #2800 no suppose reach to show WC abi
there is a plan higher than 2800
And u expect 2800 to show world cup
Very funny
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by yemzone(m): 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
Leave GOTV and DSTV alone, there are alternatives. Stream your matches online
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by PerfectJUSTICE: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Instead make I do gotv , I would rather stick with my tstv

I get dstv Internet explorer to sell o with extra view decoder with dish

The thing just dey occupy space for my house

How much abeg
Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by COOL10(m): 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
alizma:

Oga calm down, gotv dey show world cup for two channels 801 and 802, depends on your subscription.

Of course I know they're showing some matches. The problem is they promised to show all 64 matches on all packages. Perhaps you weren't paying attention to all their promos before the World Cup started. Why do you think Nigerians are so angry?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by shiwex: 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
sonature1:
If you really like football, you must have an additional pay TV provider plus GoTV!

GoTV is mostly for entertainment and news, nothing sports.
World cup is meant to be shown on national tv and not pay per view.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by shiwex: 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
cyndylove64:
there is a plan higher than 2800
And u expect 2800 to show world cup
Very funny
why not?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Commentators Should Not Comment On Serious Matches / World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia / Jose Mourinho Slams Crates Of Water Bottles During UCL Victory, Mocks Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.