Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why (80636 Views)

Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam / Guys Stop Inviting Girls To Sleep Over!! / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by Sofialuv(f): 2:13am On Nov 26, 2022
luizpippo:

If you want to do hookup, have an agreement and fulfill your end of the bargain, then all this long story would be unnecessary.

As for girlfriend or one night stands, i live alone in my compound, and unless you want trouble, that's when you would come to make trouble at my gate, a very quite army estate.

My neighbors on the four sides are Rtd Air commodore in front, NIA director to the right, Rtd Brig. Gen to the back and a Serving Major Gen to the left, their korofos will help me throw you out of not only the estate but out of Africa.
send me your address I don't care about people staying there
Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 26, 2022
BigYash:
That one fit dash you infection o.. Day break 3k?

Go sit down.

If she says ,200k then no infection?
Mtchew

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by BigYash: 3:58am On Nov 26, 2022
LagosInter:

Go sit down.

If she says ,200k then no infection?
Mtchew
Get lost jor. Na ontop ashawo matter you dey form say you know pass,when your mates dey discuss better matter when go put millions for aza. At that price you know how many dirty people dey enter? No use ashawo matter mention me again abeg.. Me even think say na better reasoning the mugu carry come.. What nonesense!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by stanliwise(m): 5:54am On Nov 26, 2022
BadRadio:
The only person that should know where u live are ladies you don't have sex with.

When u intend to have sexual relationship with anyone, don't let them have ur personal details or home address.

Hookup babes can be dangerous and mean... if u fall-out with them and they have ur home address, u are finished !!!

Girlfriend will always find her way to your house after she has ur address whether u like it or not, and if ur the cheating type, expect her to show up uninvited.

If you have issues with her, and try to stay away from her, she'll always be at ur doorstep to resolve with u.

It's hard to break-up with a woman who knows where u live, u ignore her calls and she'll keep coming to ur house and begging u to take her back., if you refuse, she'll start talking to the people around, like ur flatmates or siblings to talk to u on her behalf.

If she accidentally gets pregnant, she'll just pack her family or the police to your house, that's if u try to deny it.

If you forcefully reject, hurt and abuse her... she could just get some tough thugs to attack u.

Receive sense in Jesus Name cheesy
Aside from hookup babe. I don’t see your girlfriend should know your house
Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by stanliwise(m): 5:56am On Nov 26, 2022
TheboyGhost:
5k?

Na for just Transport or for Coming over to your house?

Omoh Girls dey suffer for this country ooh....
you nor well. Oya go road go dey give dem money mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by stanliwise(m): 5:58am On Nov 26, 2022
Anunakeeh:
Many SIMPs and Sex Starved Niggurs won't still listen. That's how worst It Is for most guys.
See this wan wey dey spend morning till night ontop women matter
Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by luizpippo(m): 6:13am On Nov 26, 2022
Sofialuv:
send me your address I don't care about people staying there

And you are coming as what?

Hookup, without a negotiation?

One night stand, when we have not met before

Or

Girlfriend, when we haven't dated before.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by TheboyGhost(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
stanliwise:
you nor well. Oya go road go dey give dem money mtchew

grin grin grin
Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by Sofialuv(f): 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
luizpippo:

And you are coming as what?

Hookup, without a negotiation?

One night stand, when we have not met before

Or

Girlfriend, when we haven't dated before.
just joking o before you reason another thing because I no say una mind corrupt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by luizpippo(m): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
Sofialuv:
just joking o before you reason another thing because I no say una mind corrupt

This is libelous slander on my person.

1 Like

Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by HomeTutorsPro: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
They won't listen.
Even if the serpent shows up today with its creepy swag and hands some men a piece of the Eden apple (not even the full fruit oo), they'll take it, eat it and hail the serpent.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by Lorenahertz(f): 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
No o, you people should continue. Till you invite ghost. grin

3 Likes

Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by scobaba: 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
Den suppose kee that Ur friend after them carry him car.

U won give babe 1k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by ShaqFu: 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kai. No such thing as one night stand in naija. Babes will always bill you. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by Kajaard: 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
foxxydude:

It was in south Africa not Nigeria

Is there a Cubana club in South Africa? undecided
Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by jitibey: 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
Make una shut up, like any time she say am coming over una hotel una dey go.

People just b talking like children

1 Like

Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by Cantonese: 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
BadRadio:
The only person that should know where u live are ladies you don't have sex with.

When u intend to have sexual relationship with anyone, don't let them have ur personal details or home address.

Hookup babes can be dangerous and mean... if u fall-out with them and they have ur home address, u are finished !!!

Girlfriend will always find her way to your house after she has ur address whether u like it or not, and if ur the cheating type, expect her to show up uninvited.

If you have issues with her, and try to stay away from her, she'll always be at ur doorstep to resolve with u.

It's hard to break-up with a woman who knows where u live, u ignore her calls and she'll keep coming to ur house and begging u to take her back., if you refuse, she'll start talking to the people around, like ur flatmates or siblings to talk to u on her behalf.

If she accidentally gets pregnant, she'll just pack her family or the police to your house, that's if u try to deny it.

If you forcefully reject, hurt and abuse her... she could just get some tough thugs to attack u.

“If she accidentally gets pregnant, she'll just pack her family or the police to your house, that's if u try to deny it”.

Accidentally?? Really? Can a lady get pregnant accidentally?

1 Like

Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by SocialJustice: 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
Fake story. Which ashewo for Cubana be 5k? You agreed on 5k then decided to pay 1k. How?
Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kpekus101
Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by Veezy4u(m): 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
BadRadio:

a legend has spoken cheesy
Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by ImoleNaija: 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
#1k for the hookup sex? He for no pay at all. undecided

Edoziesmart:

Oga nah 1k Rand which is equivalent to more than 26k Naira.
Him no try
The girl wey dey demand 5k Rand a night, her papa fit earn such money in a month?
Make una stop supporting evil jareh

BadRadio didn't include that in the post.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by DenreleDave(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
Lorenahertz:
No o, you people should continue. Till you invite ghost. grin

Are you a ghost?
Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by Antoeni(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nairaland, Instagram,Facebook is calm and boring
The Noise Makers are In the Village
No network.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by aminadat: 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
CR7 babe just gifted him a rolls royce for Christmas, you dey there dey do hookup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgEcV4N8GFE
Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by foxxydude: 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kajaard:

Is there a Cubana club in South Africa? undecided

Yes sir
Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by Ikennaford: 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
BadRadio:

Iies, depends if you b jew man, olosho deh read guys wen deh come, if they smell you are hard man, they go calm down, but if you're among all this stupid guys that thinks with their dick, they know too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by TristanX: 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
luizpippo:

So infection is now transmitted by price?

I was about asking same thing. That’s how stupid guys have become these days. They feel the higher the price the lesser the possibility for a girl to have an infection.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by Sunnyski: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
TheboyGhost:
5k?

Na for just Transport or for Coming over to your house?

Omoh Girls dey suffer for this country ooh....

Na dem wan suffa, Ashawo no be work

1 Like

Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by generalwo(m): 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
1k usd or 1k gbp or 1k naira? If na 1k naira..... He deserves to have his balls chopped off.... Mugu
Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by Lorenahertz(f): 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Are you a ghost?

This thread is for people that actually have a house to invite a lady, not for people that are begging to squat.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Love Making In Swimming Pools Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.