Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why (81441 Views)

Some Nigerian Boys Now Using Their Girlfriends To Front In Their Yahoo Love Scam / Guys Stop Inviting Girls To Sleep Over!! / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tonytonex:
be sweet na wink

Okay baby

1 Like

Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by Thomthom(m): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Antimarraige:
On Wednesday I met thick Igbo girl on Badoo from ikotun, she came that same night, very big ass. We fücked 2 rounds, one in the night and one in the morning, she left at 6am and I gave her 3k. We plan to meet again on Sunday but I will just give her 1k since her tfare is like 200 naira
Sorry were is badoo?
Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by Major7: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
Dshocker:

All these are pure lies, most girls there charges nothing less than 100k

100 waiting? You wan sleep there? Money some can't even afford to spend on their wife,what a shame.
Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by TheboyGhost(m): 7:15am On Dec 28, 2022
placeofallure:

Stop denigrating that profession. Not all teachers are poorly paid. I earn 6 figures monthly and by virtue of December, I made about 200k apart from my salary. Some schools pay more than banks.

Lol you made how much in total please?

For starters, 200k you made for the month aside your salary is same amount a professional sex worker makes in a day or even more if she bangs a rich client.....

Now do you still believe you earn more?

The money you make in months can be earned in weeks by professional sex worker....
Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by YoshihideSuga: 7:54am On Dec 28, 2022
Kingsley10000:

i thought in high profile schools in Lagos for 4years,no school in mainland pay more than 70k,on average is 20-50k.
It's only few schools in Island that pays that 100k

How many years of work experience did you have? There are schools in Ikeja that pay very high. So, according to you, Grange pays her staff 70K? Aivenca nko?
Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 28, 2022
Thomthom:
Sorry were is badoo?
app like Tinder, download from playstore
Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by Thomthom(m): 9:31am On Dec 28, 2022
Antimarraige:
app like Tinder, download from playstore
OK thanks
Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by Newbielearner(m): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
BadRadio:
The only person that should know where u live are ladies you don't have sex with.

When u intend to have sexual relationship with anyone, don't let them have ur personal details or home address.

Hookup babes can be dangerous and mean... if u fall-out with them and they have ur home address, u are finished !!!

Girlfriend will always find her way to your house after she has ur address whether u like it or not, and if ur the cheating type, expect her to show up uninvited.

If you have issues with her, and try to stay away from her, she'll always be at ur doorstep to resolve with u.

It's hard to break-up with a woman who knows where u live, u ignore her calls and she'll keep coming to ur house and begging u to take her back., if you refuse, she'll start talking to the people around, like ur flatmates or siblings to talk to u on her behalf.

If she accidentally gets pregnant, she'll just pack her family or the police to your house, that's if u try to deny it.

If you forcefully reject, hurt and abuse her... she could just get some tough thugs to attack u.

Receive sense in Jesus Name cheesy

Words of wisdom on marbles
Re: Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why by emanobis(m): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Hahahaha

When people come to work for you and they sleep over in your house shey you will give them food and shelter, still come pay them their Work charge....

Why should sex workers be treated differently grin

Hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! / Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 / Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.