Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Sammie Okposo Is Dead - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo Is Dead (82185 Views)

African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' / Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness / Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Azularis: 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
Your praise and worship songs was a blessing to God's House. We must all stand one day before our Maker to be Judged of our deeds on Earth.

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Jesuslvzme(m): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
cry
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Basiljoe: 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
He doesn't look healthy. R.I.P

Soldier Go. Soldier Come.

Valar Morghulis. Valar dohaeris.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by BJanta: 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I knew he would soon die when he started living an adulterous life. He sang fake gospel songs to deviate the minds of true Christians from the ways of our lord Jesus while sleeping with several women behind the scenes. Very unfortunate to share Same religion with him. It's better we Christians adopt polygamy like our Muslim brothers than deceiving ourselves in front of our lord Jesus sad

The day I read about his adulterous life,
I nearly fainted, cos I liked him and his
brand of Gospel music. But then I
thought well, we all sometimes slip
into error, and was expecting him to
consider the matter a serious spiritual
challenge and handle as such. Instead,
he made light of it, explaining it away
and bringing it to the social media to
counsel from secular people. And
dancing along with them naked. And
now this.

3 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
cry
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I knew he would soon die when he started living an adulterous life. He sang fake gospel songs to deviate the minds of true Christians from the ways of our lord Jesus while sleeping with several women behind the scenes. Very unfortunate to share Same religion with him. It's better we Christians adopt polygamy like our Muslim brothers than deceiving ourselves in front of our lord Jesus sad

cry
GOTVee:

Even though am a born again christian. I ..... it's better we Christians .... be like our Muslim brothers.

I commend you, my BORN AGAIN brother for bringing souls into the kingdom of Christ.
Your way of diminishing christians and elevating muslims is so spirit inspired that many has met Christ through you.
I pray your crowns be plenty on the day of judgment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Hotice085: 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Cansalinda:
Popular Gospel Musician is dead. According to report the singer slumped and dead at his home this morning

He was 51

May his soul rest in peace

Slumped and dead...... nairaland mods
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by LordReed(m): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
Yankee101:

Long life is a blessing

You'll still die no matter how long it is.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Sendero: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
No wonder the guy just dey fúck fúck fúck upandan, e done know say e go quick die

Baba kuku went for maximum enjoyment all through cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Yankee101: 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
LordReed:

You'll still die no matter how long it is.

Do you prefer to drop dead right now or train your kids, bequeath them an inheritance, impact your community, leave a legacy and rught your ways with God?
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Starzo: 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
nenyewrites:

Going by your logic, Tinubu should have been dead a long time ago. Be writing rubbish up and down.
Tinubu case dey different...the woman know say she need am for her own political ambition.

If e reach point where begin reason say she nor get anything to gain from you as a man again, just give her space or else na your life you take dey play ludo.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by GboyegaD(m): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
ahnie:

Sir D...you entity you wasting your precious time schooling is a known and renowned lunatic.

Pls save your strength.
Person wet vex almost drink sniper years ago on food session when he spewed this kind of gibberish and he was taken to the cleaners.

His real moniker is GOTV.

Thanks madam for bringing it to my attention.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by LordReed(m): 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
Yankee101:

Do you prefer to drop dead right now or train your kids, bequeath them an inheritance, impact your community, leave a legacy and rught your ways with God?

I prefer to be alive though god has nothing to do with that but someday I will die, no matter how much I desire to live.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by timesuploaded: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Only hell-bound luuunatics say the bolded. embarassed

Are you one
ogun kill hell. Normally you supposed die this evening for this mind you take disrespect your mad papa
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Gben5: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:
who are you to judge another person for your mind now na you Sabi talk pass

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by luluosas(m): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
Oh my goodness! My condolences to his bereaved family
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Dearlord(m): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
This is the reason I hate my friend called Death, he will always come ask for his debt unannounced

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by sulem4u: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
Polygamy is there written in your Bible as an option but you guys decided to follow mouth and lies...the choice is yours to come clean before man and God..... smiles!!!

GOTVee:

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Slimwhyt(m): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
So sad! cry

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Abimagicfine: 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Fuckkkkk, if only blacks knows that life is just a funfair.
Death!!!!!
Death, u left all APC AND PDP Member that brought us into dis mess and u went for Okposo.
Death,, u left some people in aso rock and went for Okposo
Death, u left all d looters and supporters of dis evil GOVT and went for Okposo.

May be you are the next person, Obi will mourn you soon
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by SpeakOut007: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
I pray his soul rests in the bossom of the LORD ��
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by assholemods: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

ur geberation caused?
You might be next, if you don't know.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by fineberry(m): 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
Rip sammy
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by CelestineNelson: 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Your ministry of blasphemy...every thing that has beginning must also have an end. This your ministry of false identity will end with here in naira land.
GOTVee:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Yankee101: 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
LordReed:

I prefer to be alive though god has nothing to do with that but someday I will die, no matter how much I desire to live.

You obviously need to know God more
John 3:16 is a good start
He loves you like a child, so much so that He sent His most beloved, Jesus Christ, to take your place in death and pay the price of your sin and mine, which is death. This is so you can have eternal life with Him after you're gone.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by AngelicBeing: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
sukkot:
yeah apparently he took down almost all the female choir at house on the rock grin
Chai, your choice of word's though, Hian, he took down almost all the female choir members, Chai, sez is overatedsex is more spiritual than physical and that is why I continue to remain as an Angelic Spirit, sex involves exchange of blood and whom you sleep with determines the Anointing that follows you , shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by edward1106(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:

There is none righteous. Not one!!
If by acts death would come, do you think anyone would still be existing on Earth?
Don't be misguided by your inference.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by LordReed(m): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
Yankee101:

You obviously need to know God more
John 3:16 is a good start
He loves you like a child, so much so that He sent His most beloved, Jesus Christ, to take your place in death and pay the price of your sin and mine, which is death. This is so you can have eternal life with Him after you're gone.

LoLz. This is just like a 419 person trying to sell you 3rd mainland bridge. Have you ever seen this eternal life? Why does it have to be after death? Dead people never say anything so how can you know there is something called eternal life?
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by anayolity: 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:

Guy I go jab your mouth oooh
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by sukkot: 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Chai, your choice of word's though, Hian, he took down almost all the female choir members, Chai, sez is overatedsex is more spiritual than physical and that is why I continue to remain as an Angelic Spirit, sex involves exchange of blood and whom you sleep with determines the Anointing that follows you , shocked

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Zinpat: 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Cansalinda:
Popular Gospel Musician is dead. According to report the singer slumped and dead at his home this morning

He was 51

May his soul rest in peace

Amen!
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by sync(f): 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:
“He who is without sin should be the first to cast the stone”. John 8:7

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Ofemmanu1: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Kajaard:

I doubt the wife killed him, she already forgave him.

He was hypertensive and had a history of high BP. That's a ticking time bomb if your stress levels are not well managed.

That Hypertension is an Alibi for her.

She just need to nag the fuckerr a bit and the BP will set in.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) / Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers / Attension ! Terry G New Illuminati Pictures (real)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.