Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Sammie Okposo Is Dead - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo Is Dead (82269 Views)

African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' / Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness / Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I knew he would soon die when he started living an adulterous life. He sang fake gospel songs to deviate the minds of true Christians from the ways of our lord Jesus while sleeping with several women behind the scenes. Very unfortunate to share Same religion with him. It's better we Christians adopt polygamy like our Muslim brothers than deceiving ourselves in front of our lord Jesus sad

SHUT UP!!! YOU SHAMELESS HEAD SLAMMING MUSLIM!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Yankee101: 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. This is just like a 419 person trying to sell you 3rd mainland bridge. Have you ever seen this eternal life? Why does it have to be after death? Dead people never say anything so how can you know there is something called eternal life?

When you commit you have peace. It's clear you're struggling with peace and feel life is meaningless. But what will it cost you other than pride to try?
I'm not asking you to steal or cheat or give up anything. Just take a 90 day challenge with him and see the difference
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by owomano(m): 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
What a sudden dark end to a light that brightens the path of his fans. RIP Sammie
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Snoolv360(m): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
RIP!
At least he died in his house...some people will die where their clothes is...Yeye people...ssshhhhiiioooorrr
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Josephkabila12: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
RIP
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Kobicove(m): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
This one shock me! shocked

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Kajaard: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

That Hypertension is an Alibi for her.

She just need to nag the fuckerr a bit and the BP will set in.

You have a point sha. Nagging can really increase stress levels.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by LordReed(m): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
Yankee101:

When you commit you have peace. It's clear you're struggling with peace and feel life is meaningless. But what will it cost you other than pride to try?
I'm not asking you to steal or cheat or give up anything. Just take a 90 day challenge with him and see the difference

LoLz! Now you are a mind reader. Person who is afraid of death is telling me I am not at peace. Between me who is comfortable with death and you who wants to live forever, who is more at peace? LMFAO!

BTW how do you know I haven't tried your god? LoLz.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by blueAgent(m): 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I knew he would soon die when he started living an adulterous life. He sang fake gospel songs to deviate the minds of true Christians from the ways of our lord Jesus while sleeping with several women behind the scenes. Very unfortunate to share Same religion with him. It's better we Christians adopt polygamy like our Muslim brothers than deceiving ourselves in front of our lord Jesus sad

Clown, you are not a born again Christian, real children of God do not go around bragging about it neither do they write this Trash you wrote.

Ppl like you are closer to heaven with your mouth but far from it in reality.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by deeva2: 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Lolssss, better go and clean baba nyash and change his pampers

Cry me a river..

Your propaganda cannot stop God's mandate..

Tinubu is your next president.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Image123(m): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Now you are a mind reader. Person who is afraid of death is telling me I am not at peace. Between me who is comfortable with death and you who wants to live forever, who is more at peace? LMFAO!

BTW how do you know I haven't tried your god? LoLz.

It's only rational and normal to want to live forever with God when you realize the alternative is eternal torment in hell.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Image123(m): 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. This is just like a 419 person trying to sell you 3rd mainland bridge. Have you ever seen this eternal life? Why does it have to be after death? Dead people never say anything so how can you know there is something called eternal life?

Jesus Christ said so, you forgot?
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by LordReed(m): 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
Image123:

It's only rational and normal to want to live forever with God when you realize the alternative is eternal torment in hell.

Good for you. I'm fine with death being the end, sounds really peaceful. LoLz.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by VULCAN(m): 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
So you don't know him.

He is a Yoruba Muslim that use to use Gotv as a moniker till he got busted.

He is using Taqqiya to justify his deception

obailala:
This has to be the most stupid post I've read in recent times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by LordReed(m): 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
Image123:

Jesus Christ said so, you forgot?

He's dead too and cannot tell me about it. LoLz.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by VULCAN(m): 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
He is a Yoruba Muslim who dropped his former moniker gotv.

He claims Christian because he is doing Taqqiya to deceive us.

Steelarmy01:

Dude, with regards to the bolded, I doubt your "born again" status.You have a negative mind.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by VULCAN(m): 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
He is a Yoruba Muslim. Using Taqqiya to claim Christian.

His former moniker was gotv

oz4real83:
with what you just wrote, I don't think you are born again, you need to do it again and be serious with your confessions this time embarassed
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Image123(m): 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
LordReed:

He's dead too and cannot tell me about it. LoLz.

He's alive, Amen.
He's alive.
Jesus is alive forever.
He's alive, Amen.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:

You're a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by VULCAN(m): 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
He is a Yoruba Muslim who uses Taqqiya to pretend to be a Christian on Nairaland.

obedience4:

You claim to be born again yet advising Christians to adopt polygamy??
Keep your Christian faith and leave Sammy to face his own, we all are to give accounts of our life not others.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by VULCAN(m): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ignore the Yoruba Muslim. He is doing Taqqiya to pretend he is a Christian.

Trybes:

Is Polygamy a sin?
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by princenaira(m): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fedrick100:
Is he not the one that cheated on his wife then?

That your only testimony about him abi?
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by jgreyinteriors(m): 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
May you continue to sing with the angels� Rest in power Ose!
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by itsene: 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:
What if he asked God for forgiveness a few hours before he died?
What does your Christianity tell you about that?
Be careful my friend.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by wman(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:

Seun, Lalasticlala, Nlfpmod
Mynd44
dominique

We can't comment on Muslim threads.

Yes this guy pretends to be a Christian and says things that disgrace the religion.

When will he be banned?

A popular Christian musician dies. Look at most of the comments on this thread. They were in response to the nonsense he typed.

Should one person continue to be a nuisance to Christians on this forum?

4 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by ZUBY77(m): 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Huh
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by LordReed(m): 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
Image123:

He's alive, Amen.
He's alive.
Jesus is alive forever.
He's alive, Amen.

Evidence required.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by LOVEGINO(m): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Fuckkkkk, if only blacks knows that life is just a funfair.
Death!!!!!
Death, u left all APC AND PDP Member that brought us into dis mess and u went for Okposo.
Death,, u left some people in aso rock and went for Okposo
Death, u left all d looters and supporters of dis evil GOVT and went for Okposo.
life no balance.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by VULCAN(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
He is a Yoruba Muslim. Using Taqqiya to try and deceive us that he is a Christian. We know him

Jaisgr8:

If at all you’re a Christian, I think you need to revisit your belief because, you didn’t exactly write as Christ would done.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by LOVEGINO(m): 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

SHUT UP!!! YOU SHAMELESS HEAD SLAMMING MUSLIM!!!
na same Jesus go punish u. Baskard!!!
So sorry bro not for you but d baskard u replied. Every annoying.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by LOVEGINO(m): 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:
na same Jesus go punish u. Baskard!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House / Dbanj Attends Genevieve Nnaji's 40th Birthday Party (more Photos) / Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.