Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Sammie Okposo Is Dead - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo Is Dead (82196 Views)

African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' / Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness / Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by emmanuelbrown26: 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
Abimagicfine:

May be you are the next person, Obi will mourn you soon
Death around d corner for all supporters of dis useless govt
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by emmanuelbrown26: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
assholemods:

You might be next, if you don't know.
Death around d corner for all supporters of dis useless govt and their household
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by ABBEYsammy01(m): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
This is real bad news. Love listening to his songs.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Skmoda360(m): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I knew he would soon die when he started living an adulterous life. He sang fake gospel songs to deviate the minds of true Christians from the ways of our lord Jesus while sleeping with several women behind the scenes. Very unfortunate to share Same religion with him. It's better we Christians adopt polygamy like our Muslim brothers than deceiving ourselves in front of our lord Jesus sad

This Muslim man again.......stop this your sginanigan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by EmmyCC: 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
Too bad. May his soul RIP.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by IdJack(m): 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
So sad.

May his soul Rest in Peace
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by FreeStuffsNG: 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
MahatmaGhandi:

You are ignorant of the issue and those he badly hurt so I will just let you be.

Just take my advise so you won't live a life of deceit. He is lucky he was not held to account like convicted R.Kelly.

Btw, he owned up after so much damning evidences. I really truly hoped he truly repented before he passed on. Let him 'rest' abeg.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by TheGift: 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fedrick100:
Is he not the one that cheated on his wife then?

Of all His achievements, of all the great things He did in life, this is the one thing you chose to remember.

Well, Blessed are the merciful for they shall receive mercy .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Lightorder: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
RIP
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by ogelekpomgam(m): 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I knew he would soon die when he started living an adulterous life. He sang fake gospel songs to deviate the minds of true Christians from the ways of our lord Jesus while sleeping with several women behind the scenes. Very unfortunate to share Same religion with him. It's better we Christians adopt polygamy like our Muslim brothers than deceiving ourselves in front of our lord Jesus sad
At this point,get out.You are a biased,fake born again Christian.You lack wisdom and understanding.Again...get out.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by TheGift: 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Fuckkkkk, if only blacks knows that life is just a funfair.
Death!!!!!
Death, u left all APC AND PDP Member that brought us into dis mess and u went for Okposo.
Death,, u left some people in aso rock and went for Okposo
Death, u left all d looters and supporters of dis evil GOVT and went for Okposo.

So it is all whites and only whites that know life is just a fun fair? And what color are you, you who know?

Can we just focus on mourning a death that happens to us all - whether good or bad, white or black , without bashing an entire race Please?
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Artiiclebeast: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Toks2008:

If he sleeps with a married lady it is adultery but if he does it with an unmarried lady it is fornication.

Forget English definition of Adultery, Biblical definition is when a married lady sleeps with a man she is not married to.

Thank you, Bible and English author.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Artiiclebeast: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
Toks2008:

If he sleeps with a married lady it is adultery but if he does it with an unmarried lady it is fornication.

Forget English definition of Adultery, Biblical definition is when a married lady sleeps with a man she is not married to.

If a cheating married woman is an adultress, what is a cheating married man?

Do feel free to use your calculator to answer this question, please.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by PreetyAngel4U: 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I knew he would soon die when he started living an adulterous life. He sang fake gospel songs to deviate the minds of true Christians from the ways of our lord Jesus while sleeping with several women behind the scenes. Very unfortunate to share Same religion with him. [b]It's better we Christians adopt polygamy like our Muslim brothers than deceiving [/b]ourselves in front of our lord Jesus sad

And you say you are a born again Christian? Let God be the Judge. The Bible already gave illustration of many who will call on God and the response will be 'depart from me you worker of iniquity '. God sees, God knows. What does polygamy have to do with this? The Bible gives guidance to live peacefully on earth. If you feel you need to derail, don't carry anyone along.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by linearity: 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:

The Christian race is a personal bros and it is a relationship between ONLY TWO, each of us and God!

You don’t know his personal relationship with God and what must have transpired between two of them before he passed….Always remember the thief at the right side of the cross, he made it few minutes before he puff his last breath.

Run your own race and remove your nose from how others run theirs!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by philexcel(m): 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:

Your statement shows you aren't born again. This is not how we talk in the kingdom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by ukaface(f): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:
so he died because of his sinslol
Isn’t God forgiving again?

And how is his songs fake? I’m curious

Don’t you think he probably had asked God for forgiveness after he went viral
If to say you be God ehn! Chai……

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by wickedtuna: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
So many cases of death by cardiac arrest. People will pretend that it is normal, death by cardiac arrest has been in existence for decades.

Ask yourself this question. Why this sudden spike in death by cardiac arrest within the age of 18-69 years in 2022?

Why is this happening during a time when many people have been vaccinated?

Are we going to ignore the myocarditis that is common with the vaccine?

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Nyanabo(m): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:

Hypocrites.... Your likes do far worse than the people they castigate.

If you are a true born again you won't say all this rubbish...

It's Your likes that killed this man...

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by timiade446(m): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:

What’s your aim?

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by MahatmaGhandi: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
You are ignorant of the issue and those he badly hurt so I will just let you be.

Just take my advise so you won't live a life of deceit. He is lucky he was not held to account like convicted R.Kelly.

Btw, he owned up after so much damning evidences. I really truly hoped he truly repented before he passed on. Let him 'rest' abeg.

Anything I type in response will be out of pain. I leave you in the hand of God.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Patriotic9ja(m): 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ginomel:

Please tell him to build house but he should not kill himself and starve himself while building it. He should enjoy his life uprightly but gradually building the house.

Let him not take life very seriously while gradually achieving his plan.

Because life doesn't worth the stress.

No wahala. I will pass the the wonderful advice to him and others
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by LordReed(m): 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
Image123:

Oh,you need, i don't sorry.

That's alrite.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Spandau: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:

It's so easy to detect that you are an impostor. From your comment, it's easy to deduce that you do not have the Spirit of God in you. If you want to castigate Okposo, do it without dragging the name of Christ into it.

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by assholemods: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Death around d corner for all supporters of dis useless govt and their household
You have mental problems.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Yankee101: 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Now you are a mind reader. Person who is afraid of death is telling me I am not at peace. Between me who is comfortable with death and you who wants to live forever, who is more at peace? LMFAO!

BTW how do you know I haven't tried your god? LoLz.

Give yourself another shot at this beautiful Creator. This time with all your heart. I'm at peace, here or there,
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by LordReed(m): 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
Yankee101:

Give yourself another shot at this beautiful Creator. This time with all your heart. I'm at peace, here or there,

No thanks, I've my fill of that stuff. I'm at peace, not disturbed by gods or devils or heavens and hells. I leave all that stuff for people like you.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by vickydevoka(m): 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fedrick100:
Is he not the one that cheated on his wife then?
He's not first he won't be the last
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by babstide(m): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by sihamey: 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:

Your pastor have side chicks take this to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by excel101(m): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:
For saying this, I suspend your dick from standing in the next 1 month...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers / Attension ! Terry G New Illuminati Pictures (real) / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.