Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,807 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Sammie Okposo Is Dead - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo Is Dead (82193 Views)

African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' / Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness / Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by ikorodureporta: 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ade don donate am for moloch to save him head. Same way Eric was sacrificed....

I dey pity all of una for house on the rock cult
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by ikorodureporta: 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I knew he would soon die when he started living an adulterous life. He sang fake gospel songs to deviate the minds of true Christians from the ways of our lord Jesus while sleeping with several women behind the scenes. Very unfortunate to share Same religion with him. It's better we Christians adopt polygamy like our Muslim brothers than deceiving ourselves in front of our lord Jesus sad

Is that place a church??

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by AutoConsult: 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fedrick100:
Is he not the one that cheated on his wife then?
Surely someone will spit on your grave like this too when you die, you and everyone that liked this comment.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Chinedug15: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
Really sad
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by emmanuelbrown26: 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
assholemods:

You have mental problems.
Signed and sealed, death to all d supporters of dis evil GOVT and their household
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Franciscabless(f): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by henrimoto(m): 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
Noooo!!! Pls, let Someone tell me its not true... Haaa! Sammie !! How come ? Wetin happen?
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Yankee101: 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
LordReed:

No thanks, I've my fill of that stuff. I'm at peace, not disturbed by gods or devils or heavens and hells. I leave all that stuff for people like you.

I tried to understand where your pain was coming from so I psychoanalysed you.

This problem with 'God' started between 2010 and 2015

Fortunately (or otherwise), you made alot of money within this period. You also had alot of female, trust and betrayal problems

Money and relationships dealt you an unfair blow. Like you already know, since you don dey touch money too, money dosen't guarantee happiness

I would request you reflect back to the time you prayed for things to work out and they eventually did (but you still have unmet needs I can see). That moment you needed God and called on God. What happened?
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Halo22: 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
May his soul rest in peace! He really contributed to the growth of gospel music in Naija.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by LordReed(m): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
Yankee101:

I tried to understand where your pain was coming from so I psychoanalysed you.

This problem with 'God' started between 2010 and 2015

Fortunately (or otherwise), you made alot of money within this period. You also had alot of female, trust and betrayal problems

Money and relationships dealt you an unfair blow. Like you already know, since you don dey touch money too, money dosen't guarantee happiness

I would request you reflect back to the time you prayed for things to work out and they eventually did (but you still have unmet needs I can see). That moment you needed God and called on God. What happened?

LMFAO! You are totally wrong. I even thought you went over my past posts to try and figure me out but you goofed. I have mentioned the circumstances under which I deconverted in the past here on Nairaland and you didn't even come close.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by pokilo: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
Now They Post His Pictures…but Never Reached Out In His Trying Times..

He Told Me What Pastors Did To Him And We Both Wept..
Love Has Left The Church..

We Have More ‘Lawyers’ Who Are Ready To Judge Than Intercessors Ready To Restore..

Rest In Power My Brother..
You Conquered!

-Apostle Johnson Suleman
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by blesdman(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
madapcmod:

There is a difference when people accuse you wrongly but you know you are clean ( Suleiman case) and when they accuse you for what you did (Sammy case)
And so what? if he decides to be polygamous, what can u do about it? Be wary of western propaganda against polygamy.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by blesdman(m): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
hammer567:

E CAN NEVER MAKE SENSE TO U.

WICKEDNESS CAN NEVER ALLOW IT MAKE SENSE TO U. SHORT MAN DEVIL!
Stupidity continues.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by essentialone(m): 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
What really happened?
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Yankee101: 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
LordReed:

LMFAO! You are totally wrong. I even thought you went over my past posts to try and figure me out but you goofed. I have mentioned the circumstances under which I deconverted in the past here on Nairaland and you didn't even come close.

At least you used to belive in God

We can start from there

There's a common ground
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by assholemods: 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Signed and sealed, death to all d supporters of dis evil GOVT and their household
I learnt your mother is a supporter.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by KennethEnyi(m): 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by dvkot(m): 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
wickedtuna:
So many cases of death by cardiac arrest. People will pretend that it is normal, death by cardiac arrest has been in existence for decades.

Ask yourself this question. Why this sudden spike in death by cardiac arrest within the age of 18-69 years in 2022?

Why is this happening during a time when many people have been vaccinated? God bless you... Have you seen diedsuddenly ?

Are we going to ignore the myocarditis that is common with the vaccine?
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by emmanuelbrown26: 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
assholemods:

I learnt your mother is a supporter.
U are one of d urchins?
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Lukuluku69(m): 5:23am On Nov 26, 2022
grandstar:

You claim that being polygamist stops the philandering. I was just arguing against it

I did not ckaim Polygamy stops philandering. Monogamist cheats, Polygamist cheats.

Whoever want to cheat cheats irrespective of their marital status.

You said Sanusi cheat despite having four wives, there is one Pastor Sule who is married to ONE Wife and at least 3-4 Ladies cliamed he has had them. Same with a a certain Pastor who gave a Lemon drink to one gal like that.

So people do cheat if they choose to irrespective of their marital status.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Image123(m): 6:08am On Nov 26, 2022
LordReed:

That's alrite.

i always glory in the fact that i understand and know God, no vex no be me. We no plenty.

Jer 9:24 GW If they want to brag, they should brag that they understand and know me. They should brag that I, the LORD, act out of love, righteousness, and justice on the earth. This kind of bragging pleases me, declares the LORD.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Diamondvono: 6:40am On Nov 26, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I knew he would soon die when he started living an adulterous life. He sang fake gospel songs to deviate the minds of true Christians from the ways of our lord Jesus while sleeping with several women behind the scenes. Very unfortunate to share Same religion with him. It's better we Christians adopt polygamy like our Muslim brothers than deceiving ourselves in front of our lord Jesus sad
God is the best judge.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Diamondvono: 6:50am On Nov 26, 2022
4 things that makes you a complete human being in life is;
1.financial freedom 2.sound health 3.peace of mind 4.recognition.
If you lack any of the 4 then you ain't a complete human being.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by LordReed(m): 7:03am On Nov 26, 2022
Image123:

i always glory in the fact that i understand and know God, no vex no be me. We no plenty.

Jer 9:24 GW If they want to brag, they should brag that they understand and know me. They should brag that I, the LORD, act out of love, righteousness, and justice on the earth. This kind of bragging pleases me, declares the LORD.

Why I go vex say you sabi your imaginary friend pass everybody? LoLz.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by assholemods: 9:20am On Nov 26, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

U are one of d urchins?
Yes I am and also your mother, so the curse is also on her.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Image123(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2022
LordReed:

Why I go vex say you sabi your imaginary friend pass everybody? LoLz.

At all, i no sabi God pass everybody o, but i sabi God. We no plenty.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by LordReed(m): 9:48am On Nov 26, 2022
Image123:

At all, i no sabi God pass everybody o, but i sabi God. We no plenty.

Na wetin I mean be that. My guy I no vex. Enjoy. LoLz.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Patrictemmy(m): 11:15am On Nov 26, 2022
Which Way Nigerian?
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by emmanuelbrown26: 11:16am On Nov 26, 2022
assholemods:

Yes I am and also your mother, so the curse is also on her.
Lolssss, u hv answered it correctly, death around d corner for dem urchins and supporters of dis useless govt
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Midex88(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmm.
If this story is true then he died in infamy.

That warning that the devil comes to destroy and kill becomes apt .

Do not throw away all you have away just because of bad company/advisers or momentary joy. We should learn from how Sammie went from grace to disgrace so we can each remain humble and God-fearing.

The scandal and how he was actively and deeply in sin of adultery and alleged incessant abortion of pregnancy of those he impregnated while his wife remained childless yet was leading christian worhip in churches home and abroad is one notoriety and gangsterism I believe he took way too far. If he was not exposed, Sammie would never have stepped down .

I do not know wherw he got that boldness from. I still cringe till date how he could be that bold shocked

If it is the Lord of the old testament, He would have struck him dead!

Kale san wa ju owuro lo(Amin).
Adieu Sammie Okposo.

Nawa o. You seem to know him personally
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Shebbs: 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
GOTVee:

Who Told You You're A Born Again Christian? You Don't Even Know What Transpired Between Him And His God During His Last Moment On Earth But Look At Your Comment As A Born Again Christian. You Judge People When Your Bible Asked You Not To Judge, Jesus Said "He Without Sin Should Cast The First Stone." Even David A Man After God's Heart Sinned And When He Realized He Asked God For Forgiveness And God Forgave Him, But Look At You Claiming Righteousness
At The Death Of Your Christian Brother. You Assume Yourself A Saint, You Have No Flaws Mr/Mrs Born Again Christain My Foot! Shame On You!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers / Attension ! Terry G New Illuminati Pictures (real) / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.