Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Sammie Okposo Is Dead - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo Is Dead (82201 Views)

African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' / Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness / Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Femich18(m): 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fedrick100:
Is he not the one that cheated on his wife then?
You don't need this. Even if he's the one or not we all have our shortcomings. So please rest

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Merelyn(f): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I knew he would soon die when he started living an adulterous life. He sang fake gospel songs to deviate the minds of true Christians from the ways of our lord Jesus while sleeping with several women behind the scenes. Very unfortunate to share Same religion with him. It's better we Christians adopt polygamy like our Muslim brothers than deceiving ourselves in front of our lord Jesus sad

U sound so foolish, like u are living without sin and more righteous than him...

Religious bigot, deputy Jesus....if u have nothing to say why not just shut up...

RIP to the dead

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Cleanworld(f): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
HOW COME? JESUS CHRISHT! cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by DeOTR: 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
Cansalinda:
Popular Gospel Musician is dead. According to report the singer slumped and dead at his home this morning

He was 51

May his soul rest in peace

Source please.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by obailala(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I knew he would soon die when he started living an adulterous life. He sang fake gospel songs to deviate the minds of true Christians from the ways of our lord Jesus while sleeping with several women behind the scenes. Very unfortunate to share Same religion with him. It's better we Christians adopt polygamy like our Muslim brothers than deceiving ourselves in front of our lord Jesus sad
This has to be the most stupid post I've read in recent times.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
Foul play
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by deeva2: 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Fuckkkkk, if only blacks knows that life is just a funfair.
Death!!!!!
Death, u left all APC AND PDP Member that brought us into dis mess and u went for Okposo.
Death,, u left some people in aso rock and went for Okposo
Death, u left all d looters and supporters of dis evil GOVT and went for Okposo.

Just type RIP and stop displaying your stupidity on NL

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Christistruth00: 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:

Exactly !

The book of Proverbs says that men who hang around Strange Women

don’t understand that she is a graveyard full of dead men’s bones

The worst ones would gladly use him for their Occultic Rituals without battering an eyelid

and even attend Party with lots of dancing afterwards

5 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
Resurrect him. I will type no condolences, afterall if I type it who in the world will read it. Someone died at unfruitful age and you are saying it is alright, be like say some of you don't know how it feels not been able to have memories of someone again.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by planetx: 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
Probably took the Bill Gates depopulation killshot, people are dropping dead worldwide from it. The people who dismissed it as just conspiracy theory two years ago are not even ready for what is coming

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Agbebakun22: 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:
Animal claiming born again. Hope u know when ur own day will come too?

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:

Abeg rest

3 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Steelarmy01: 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I knew he would soon die [/b]when he started living an adulterous life. He sang fake gospel songs to deviate the minds of true Christians from the ways of our lord Jesus while sleeping with several women behind the scenes. [b]Very unfortunate to share Same religion with him. It's better we Christians adopt polygamy like our Muslim brothers than deceiving ourselves in front of our lord Jesus sad

Dude, with regards to the bolded, I doubt your "born again" status.You have a negative mind.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by judedwriter(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
Shocking news, really sad we lost sammie.

However, though his life was short, he achieved greatness singing great gospel songs that we can't forget.

He will be sorely missed by many.

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Mathain19(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
You mean this guy is dead?
Just like that?
Painful..

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by foxxydude: 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by oz4real83(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:
with what you just wrote, I don't think you are born again, you need to do it again and be serious with your confessions this time embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by ekhai(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Fuckkkkk, if only blacks knows that life is just a funfair.
Death!!!!!
Death, u left all APC AND PDP Member that brought us into dis mess and u went for Okposo.
Death,, u left some people in aso rock and went for Okposo
Death, u left all d looters and supporters of dis evil GOVT and went for Okposo.
IF MEN WERE GOD. CONTINUE TO WAIL.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:
That he came out publicly in the open to say he cheated in his marriage is not enough for you people. He came out genuinely to repent and his intention not to deny the allegations and the shameful act is not enough for you. Allow the Man of God to rest in Peace. Abeg

4 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by charityexplicit(f): 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:
first all I have to tell you is this: he without sin should cast the first stone. Secondly, he who thinks he stands should take head lest he falls. Thirdly, never criticize a pain you haven't been through cos when life hits you hard, you become all you ever criticized. Selah.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Doo1: 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:

Bros, it's just about life style. Even if you marry 10 wives, if your life is not correct, you'll still cheat the 10 wives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Hisincrease: 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
If knowledge and understanding is granted to you about earthly life, you’d desire for eternal things and take a different drive for all these wars, struggles, competition and hatred mortals fill themselves with.

RIP to dear Sammie Okposo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fedrick100:

Yes he did, but the good thing was that he returned to his wife, and did not abandon her, and publicly apologized to her and presumably made his peace with God.

Unlike many other prominent people, Christians included.

Hypocrite? Yes

Admitted his wrong doing and made restitution...Also yes.

I hope I can do that myself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by shineeye1: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Cansalinda:
Popular Gospel Musician is dead. According to report the singer slumped and dead at his home this morning

He was 51

Highly accomplished man. Death is a necessary end to all flesh but he left too soon. May his sins not obstruct his flight..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by obedience4(m): 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:

You claim to be born again yet advising Christians to adopt polygamy??
Keep your Christian faith and leave Sammy to face his own, we all are to give accounts of our life not others.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Nokio1: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
[quote author=GOTVee post=118673645] sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I knew he would soon die when he started living an adulterous life. He sang fake gospel songs to deviate the minds of true Christians from the ways of our lord Jesus while sleeping with several women behind the scenes. Very unfortunate to share Same religion with him. It's better we Christians adopt polygamy like our Muslim brothers than deceiving ourselves in front of our lord Jesus sad[/
Deputy Judas wehdone

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by olaeffect(m): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fedrick100:

Yes ooo.
Evil minded people will always remember 1 bad thing you did out of the 99 other good things you did of your 100 acts grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by owenseddies40(m): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
Cansalinda:

He was 51

May his soul rest in perfect peace.Amen
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Isabi4lov: 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
May his soul rest in peace, depression is real..
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by yemzone(m): 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
Isn't he Oluwa Etobi crooner ? Painful but RIP sir.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:
LoL. Women should do too. Polynomial abi polygamy have no respect for gender

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Johnbullirabor7(m): 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
Live for God, accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Attension ! Terry G New Illuminati Pictures (real) / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House / “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.