Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Sammie Okposo Is Dead - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo Is Dead (82306 Views)

African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' / Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness / Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Fedrick100: 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Yes he did, but the good thing was that he returned to his wife, and did not abandon her, and publicly apologized to her and presumably made his peace with God.

Unlike many other prominent people, Christians included.

Hypocrite? Yes

Admitted his wrong doing and made restitution...Also yes.

I hope I can do that myself.
I wasn’t even criticizing him as people thought
I don’t know him if not then his news about cheating break out
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Oceanjagaban: 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fedrick100:
Is he not the one that cheated on his wife then?
Out of everything na that one bad thing wey you know say him do na him you fit remember am for....world people,this kind of mumu life will only lead you to doom.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Exceed15: 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
I was shocked at the news too. He had gone through a lot emotionally. May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by PlanktonX: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
You see this God that we worship, respect and fear him always poo...follow �% his dos and donts...His hands are both Mercy and Vengeance.

If you are enjoying his mercy, don't take him for a fool and be doing anyhow, because his vengeance is right on his left hand.

If you doubt me, ask king Saul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Starzo: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
I talk am...I know say he nor go last long after allegations come out say he cheat and the wife come 'easily' forgive am for public.

Women nor dey easily forgive like that. Dem dey always get plan of revenge either short term or long term.

if as a man u wrong women for relationship like that and u still get mind dey eat food wey she cook or follow am sleep same bed, na death you dey find.

Na slow poison fit kill this man so

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Fedrick100: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
olaeffect:

Yes ooo.
Evil minded people will always remember 1 bad thing you did out of the 99 other good things you did of your 100 acts grin

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by perragy(m): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
Do not judge!
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I knew he would soon die when he started living an adulterous life. He sang fake gospel songs to deviate the minds of true Christians from the ways of our lord Jesus while sleeping with several women behind the scenes. Very unfortunate to share Same religion with him. It's better we Christians adopt polygamy like our Muslim brothers than deceiving ourselves in front of our lord Jesus sad

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by emmanuelbrown26: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
deeva2:

Just type RIP and stop displaying your stupidity on NL

Bleep ur generation man, no bi me cause ur frustration sir

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fedrick100:

I see, but the good thing was that he did the right thing as a christian should do when caught in sin.

Make God help us all repent when our sins are pointed out to us.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Trybes(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I knew he would soon die when he started living an adulterous life. He sang fake gospel songs to deviate the minds of true Christians from the ways of our lord Jesus while sleeping with several women behind the scenes. Very unfortunate to share Same religion with him. It's better we Christians adopt polygamy like our Muslim brothers than deceiving ourselves in front of our lord Jesus sad
Is Polygamy a sin?

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Fedrick100: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

Out of everything na that one bad thing wey you know say him do na him you fit remember am for....world people,this kind of mumu life will only lead you to doom.

Peace be on to you
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by PastorOku: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:

You have stupidity in your trait

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by 8stargeneral: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by na2016: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fedrick100:

This stigma is enough to create high BP and to kill someone. Nigerians, even the one that did the same thing as you, will come to make a mockery of you. Rest in peace, Sammies.

5 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Kajaard: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
He has finished his race.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by emmanuelbrown26: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
ekhai:
IF MEN WERE GOD. CONTINUE TO WAIL.
Go and clean baba nyash first
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Franking: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
Jeez! I hope it doesn't have to do with the cheating.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:

Please rest Mr or Mrs holier than thou. We've seen people who don't even sang gospel but pure worldly songs living till old age. Don't take things too serious and thereby condemned yourself in the process.

6 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by ViktorCash: 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
Rip. Sad he could not see 2023
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Fedrick100: 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
na2016:

This stigma is enough to create high BP and to kill someone. Nigerian, even the one that did the same thing as you, will come to make a mockery of you. Rest in peace, Sammies.

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by assholemods: 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Fuckkkkk, if only blacks knows that life is just a funfair.
Death!!!!!
Death, u left all APC AND PDP Member that brought us into dis mess and u went for Okposo.
Death,, u left some people in aso rock and went for Okposo
Death, u left all d looters and supporters of dis evil GOVT and went for Okposo.
Must you be stupid all the time? What is this rubbish? Type RIP and move!
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by joshmee4real(m): 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:
Are you sure you are a Christian?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by planetx: 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by vikstandon(m): 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fedrick100:

Are you flawless?

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by R0LL0N(m): 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:

But he confessed and apologised. He who is without sin should cast the first stone. The day the lord will show some of us on heavenly cctv we might be shocked, please don’t let us judge anyone. Let always pray for mercy and forgiveness.

4 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Trybes(m): 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fedrick100:
You still dey learn how to talk hmm
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Jaisgr8: 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
GOTVee:

If at all you’re a Christian, I think you need to revisit your belief because, you didn’t exactly write as Christ would done.

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by assholemods: 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fedrick100:
There are so many idiots on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Patriotic9ja(m): 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
Johnrake69:

Lol... Does death know the difference between a landlord and tenant?

I presume you don't understand my comment
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by reginaeb: 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
planetx:
Probably took the Bill Gates depopulation killshot, people are dropping dead worldwide from it. The people who dismissed it as just conspiracy theory two years ago are not even ready for what is coming

I was expecting this post. Since 2020 ending a lot of people are slumping and dying and people can't put two and two together. More slumping deaths are underway

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by grandstar(m): 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
Chijeep:
RIP legend...
One of the rare African musicians who's all the tracks in their album make sense. A to Z.

I never liked his songs.
Re: Sammie Okposo Is Dead by Golan007: 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fedrick100:

Ahan!

There's a time for everything.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding / "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele / Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.